Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thanks Freshspring for the articles. I will translate some parts that are visible
" The love between SHK and HXM is just like fairy tale.There's a dance scene and HXM added a few playful ad lib.It's romantic and adorable.During filming, both of them have the same attitude,in order for them to warm up faster, HXM often brought food for SHK. HXM said SHK loves watermelon."
About marriage Hye Kyo says " Marriage is difficult. looking at couples who are deeply in love, i would really think to myself that i want to get married too."
Her character in The Crossing let her experience not only the sweetness between husband and wife but also the downs of marriage.
During the interview with HXM, the reporter asked him  to compare the beauty of Hye Kyo and Angelababy, as we know HXM said they are both beautiful in their own ways.Hye Kyo's beauty is more mature to which Hye Kyo replied " He means that i am old"

Guest ohsooyoung

@utkim‌ thanks so much for the wonderful pics of sunshine of love :x Can you upload more of it pls? If you can dig out the press con, article related to SOL and all that jazz that would be more awesome :\"> :\"> :D I just wanna know what Jo Hyun Jae thoughts on SHK. Thanks again in advance! : ) ♥♥♥ God bless! !!!

hi everyone
freshspring dearie...yeah, long time no see and always thanks for your refreshing updates of our dear girl, you really are a gem ;)) and khxy dearie for the trans, thanks to all the hardworks & utkim unnie for the pics of sunshine pours down & btw, do you know how can i watch that drama of her, thanks in advance too unnie, hehehe
and to everyone thank you for all the lovely posts...lets spread love & peace in this thread, please...love love love kyonatics :)>- :D :x

Guest sunflower91

Thanks so much mieyan for the info about Vogue Korea , can't wait  to grab a copy of it!. Just like you and other Kyonatics here , i'm happy to know also about her thoughts on marriage , really wish she will surprise us with her wedding plan in the near future.  Very true that the groom will be the luckiest and happiest but then it's still a mystery, hmm ....who will it be?????
Excited also for next week's presscon, for sure there will be pictures overload again but honestly i'm more excited for the promos/presscon for My Palpitating Life, can't wait to see their movie poster and teaser.

th?id=HN.607995519056153135&pid=15.1

^thanks meiyan, I always expect your posts here :x
@khxy sweetie, Thanks you so much for the translation :x :*
Kim unnie, hi unnie. Miss you :D
jennifer, thanks my dearie, I really appreciate your good feelings for me :x

1513687_10152257100803371_2998450120078022249_n.jpg
LN 'sThailand

^woohoo, thanks jolie........ we get to see her at the IAQ pc and now SY promo...... can't ask for more ;;)

thanks so much chingus for the awesome sharings of trans, news, updates, pics... love ya :x

Vogue Korea Sep 14 issue will be Kyo's third cover for this prestigious mag..... I'm sure both of them will grace the cover, it's the publisher's lost if they are not ;)

Just to recap @shg.net, "Song Hye-kyo, was selected as the cover model of fashion magazine Vogue Korea 2007, the first Korean actress to achieve the distinction"  =D>

news9603_zps2c3bd68e.jpg~original

hi putriN unnie :)
Thanks Ngoc Chieu dear for good news.
Some pics of SONY
ibs9bKM8Zl775o.png
icK7AGxBPXfNU.jpg

http://www.wemakeprice.com/deal/adeal/270857/?utm_source=daoneday&utm_medium=META_af&utm_campaign=270857&src=text&kw=024107#none
via dc

Edit: Don't know if you see these pics :D
e374cfc0gw1egic8reqwnj205k0bzt94.jpge374cfc0gw1egic8v8bh9j204f0cqjrr.jpg