Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

when it rains it pours....... thanks all for the awesome sharings of pics and news   :-*

shanda, maybe I missed this....... since when Kyo endorses Samsung  :-/ :))

as far as I know, it's not her......... but you know who........    ;)

thanks dearie for the trans....... we appreciate it   :-*

so happy for her being chosen for this new Sony camera, a new product for her....... really can't wait for the TV CF that will be aired soon.  

Kyo should smile more often....... she looks very sweet as candy    :x

shksmile_zps1acf6e99.jpg~original

credit as labelled

rubylia said: Survey from Community site from 25 Feb until 4 March

if i'm not wrong (of course becoz i'm using google translate)  which actress you want go to school wearing the same uniforms?

kyo ranked #1  with 44,4%

Survey_zps6d08abb9.jpg

#2  Han Ji Min 15.9 %
#3  Song Ji Hyo  7.3% 

http://www.dcnews.in/news/view.html?section=79&category=116&no=542871

Sikoku said: rubylia said: Survey from Community site from 25 Feb until 4 March

if i'm not wrong (of course becoz i'm using google translate)  which actress you want go to school wearing the same uniforms?

kyo ranked #1  with 44,4%

#2  Han Ji Min 15.9 %
#3  Song Ji Hyo  7.3% 

http://www.dcnews.in/news/view.html?section=79&category=116&no=542871

Anhui TV say : Song Hye Kyo is very likely to join 《我为歌狂》 season 2, , she has a low profile arrived there, shoot videos for the program. Song Hye Kyo visit to China is indeed relevant to our station variety. "Anhui TV staff said that this show was《我为歌狂 2》is not crazy pass outside 《我为歌狂 2》, but did not disclose Kyo worth joining.http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2901829007

i trans for google.
 thanks  meiyan unnie for trans news,i so happy when our Kyo received spokesman for Anhui TV in China. This year we can see Kyo permanent on Laneige's TVC in China, Sony's TVC and shampoo :-SS :-SS 

PutriN, Oops, I re-read my post, and can't believe I said SAMSUNG, not Sony :)). The whole time I am thinking Samsung for some reason, hehe. Silly me!
Mieyan, Thank you for the extra information about the new shampoo brand Kyo advertises for. It seems like such a great product for her, and I know she will represent for the brand well.
I'm not sure what to believe as far as the music show. Her rep said it wasn't true, BUT who knows? Maybe they want to keep it under wraps, and be a secret for now? I guess we will have to wait and see. Kind of reminds me of the time when there were rumors/reports of her being on Running Man, but it turned out to be false. However, like I said, we will just have to wait... :\">
As always, thanks everyone for all the photos and news. Hopefully we will get more news and pictures from MPL. Hope filming is going smoothly for everyone!

Hi everyone....thanks a ton kyonatics for the wonderful sharings of hye kyo unnie's 2 new cfs ; sony mirrorless camera & se'e young...love her pics on both cfs and also roem
:x Hye kyo unnie is indeed very beautiful & elegant in roem as well as in her 2 latest cfs...as
putrin unnie said before: where's the end of beautifulness? now i'm asking too my dear, where? hehehe ;)) Hye kyo ssi, why so beautiful :-? :-/ :-??...stop being pretty, you make myself confused :)), hahaha (sorry chingus)

deaborj, thanks:)...you too belated happy 2nd anniversary here in soompi!!!! :D
and again thanks a lot to everyone, for the new news, pics, links, vids & comments...You guys are simply as awesome >:D< and welcome to Song hye Kyo's thread
ferrel2010 & oaklove :-h

pizapcom1076824988424777981394111493701_

Good night ;)

The movie, "The Crossing" is garnering a great deal of attention here in the US.  It will be huge since John Woo is s recognized name here.  Hopefully, Song Hye Kyo will have more screen time than "The Grandmaster".  In "The Grandmaster" Hye Kyo looked so beautiful that  Ziyi almost looked plain in comparison.  But she wasn't in the movie long enough to get the US media to take notice of her. 

I see her career following a similar trajectory as Gong Li.  Hye Kyo even kind of looks like her, with much better lips.  Hye Kyo has a chance to become the most recognized face from Korea after "The Crossing".

Five-Beauties-of-Gangnam.jpg
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Singer Park Ji Yoon Names Fellow Members of “Five Beauties of Gangnam”

“The Five Beauties of Gangnam” became a topic of conversation when singer and actress Park Ji Yoon appeared on show on the March 7 episode of JTBC talk show “Witch Hunt.

She appeared on the show’s “Turn Off the Green Light” corner, being introduced by MC Shin Dong Yup as one of the “five ulzzangs of Gangnam.”

Park Ji Yoon commented shyly, “Lee Min Jung talked about it on a broadcast, so that is how the five ulzzangs of Gangnam came to be. The other four are Song Hye GyoJun Ji HyunHan Hye Jin, and Seo Ji Young.”

“Witch Hunt” then brought out graduation photographs of the five celebrities. They had clear, distinct features and looked beautiful back then even without makeup.

Actress Lee Min Jung was asked about the topic on SBS “Healing Camp” in 2012 by host Kim Je Dong. She had stated that she was not one of the five, and proceeded to name the five celebrities above.

Here’s what they look like in the present:

Five-Beauties-of-Gangnam-2.png

Hye definitely was the prettiest even back then :) 

Love Hyejin! 

and Jiyoon's style and music is smth beyond amazing also haha

Gianna's one of the funniest & chicest actresses out there imo too :D 

Seo Jiyoung.. wasn't she the one from 'I'm sorry I love you'?