Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

freshspring, thanks dearie for the awesome pics...... she looks like she does enjoy Taiwan like she said before..... and whom is that sheltering her and got the oppotunity to hold her waist ? :-?

could it be mr trans cum bg ? doesn't look like a lady huh...... and is that mr sidus at the top of the stairs looking at them ?  :D :D

mieyan, thanks for the heads up....... hwaiting for the presscons woohoo.

please TakeKyo show yourselves at the pc...... i thot i read at baidu that ZZY was in Taiwan yesterday..... lets hope she'll be at the pc. 

hello kyonatics....
putrin unnie tnx for the pretty random pics & freshspring dearie for the pics of hye kyo unnie in taiwan, i was thinking the same like putrin unnie about the person whom sheltering her...if it could be mr trans byj look a like 8->...if its him, wow...it means he's always accompanying our dear girl, wherever she goes in taiwan :-O he must be oh so lucky?/ or our girl must be lucky :-/ :))
& tnx meiyan for the presscon update & beautiful fanarts...deaborj & O2yoxanoh for the comments & necie for ur lovely fanarts :x

1 day to go....its christmas.... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL <:-P <:-P <:-P
pizapcom1067077018832787871387788281546_

Guest kailoveskyo

miracle please.. I want to see her in sbs awards walking in red carpet with Ju IN sung and a chance to meet Lee Min Ho and especially win an award..hahaha dreams do come true..

^yes, miracle do comes true esp at this thread ;)

ms park tweeted Kyo with mr trans cum bg hihi  ;))

phj @ellentuna

멀리 타국에서, 연말연초 분위기조차 느낄 수 없이 막바지 촬영 하느라 고생하는 송배우님 화이팅 하시고, 파파라치와의 전쟁도 잘 이겨내길, 기념으로 파파라치컷 투척 ㅎ. 대체 얼마만큼 당겨 찍은거늬 ??

etshk_zps42b4872d.jpg~original

hope shanda dearie can translate it...... want to know how's Kyo :\">

Guest kailoveskyo

Away in another country, you can feel the end of the year without even beginning the atmosphere of having suffered a last-minute song shoot your actor's fighting, the war is well and overcome the way the paparazzi, paparazzi cut thrown to celebrate heh. How much pull replaced geonui taken??
from google translate @putriN :))

Press conference of The crossing. Only Mr. John Woo is there.
News & video: http://www.appledaily.com.tw/realtimenews/article/entertainment/20131223/313938/%E5%90%B3%E5%AE%87%E6%A3%AE%E7%8D%A8%E6%89%9B%E8%A8%98%E8%80%85%E6%9C%83%E3%80%80%E8%AE%9A%E9%87%91%E5%9F%8E%E6%AD%A6%E8%90%BD%E6%B5%B7%E8%87%AA%E5%B7%B1%E4%BE%86

92e3fd6agw1ebtxsg13fuj20et0m8acl.jpg
92e3fd6agw1ebtxsisgy8j20et0m8q5i.jpg
92e3fd6agw1ebtxsk21jgj20et0m8acq.jpg

He talks about Hye Kyo: Song Hye Kyo plays a princess living in heaven , Kyo's character is very rich and personality, to finally understand the truth of life and love, "I think she is very fit to play , three years ago, the idea is to play on the set she played this role, she says Chinese in the film , this is very hard to learn, than in the " great master " she has more dialogue . "
source: http://iservice.libertytimes.com.tw/liveNews/news.php?no=923520&type=%E5%BD%B1%E5%8A%87

From the press conference...
John Woo said " Nobody has the diva/ star attitude,everyone is so humble and friendly.There isn't any unhappy event."
Regarding Hye Kyo he said " I think Hye Kyo has the heiress' aura.At the end she will understand the meaning of true love.She really suits this character well, 3 years ago when we thought about the script. we already decided on her.She speaks mandarin throughout, very hardworking.She has more lines than in "The Grandmaster"."
They have wrapped up filming in Taiwan and will go back to Beijing to film more scenes.The premiere of this movie will most probably be at the end of next year.
source:baidu

freshspring dearest, a big thanks for the update on pc about the crossing, i was upon expecting to see hye kyo  unnie tonight :( anyways,  about her role in the movie, as said a "princess", she do really truly a princess in our hearts...am pretty sure our princess did & will do an excellent portrayal on her role. fighting kyo! dir.jw never go wrong on choosing our princess to play on this role:) thanks a lot too khxy for the trans & following update in pc:)

weh....... no TakeKyo at the pc ?

takekyo_zps5dfc0d14.jpg~original

instead, we have this loving couple on stage :D:D

jw_zpsfc8d3b93.jpg~original

baidu

freshspring, khxy, thanks for the updates and gist    :)

khxy said: From the press conference...
John Woo said " Nobody has the diva/ star attitude,everyone is so humble and friendly.There isn't any unhappy event."
Regarding Hye Kyo he said " I think Hye Kyo has the heiress' aura.At the end she will understand the meaning of true love.She really suits this character well, 3 years ago when we thought about the script. we already decided on her.She speaks mandarin throughout, very hardworking.She has more lines than in "The Grandmaster"."
They have wrapped up filming in Taiwan and will go back to Beijing to film more scenes.The premiere of this movie will most probably be at the end of next year.
source:baidu

Guest deaborj

The King must have seen this pic of Kyo with her handsome translator cum bodyguard.

So he sent his two most trusted ninjas to watch over Kyo....
Ba39c7QCQAAqV-8.jpg:thumb

Little did the King know, these two ninjas ...has a crush on Mr Translator cum bodyguard....heheheh

However they should be careful or else they can suffer from the King's Wrath :D

Merry Christmas!

Wow this thread is really quite and calm...our dear SHKers are on christmas vacation i presume.. hope you all are enjoying ur holidays.

and thanks for all the SHKers here,Sisters and brothers alike for making this thread soo updated,fun filled and awesome..Keep rocking \m/

i would be lying if i say i wasnt dissappointed to know the chances of Kyo attending SBS awards are really slim.ah but its typical Kyo,she always likes to surprise us all,so fingers crossed.im looking forward to seeing her win an award first and formost,her Red carpet look,her holding hands with her onscreen leading man in TWTWB(gosh how long it has been since we saw them together? ) and ofcose a pic of her with her long time admirer Lee min ho ;)

anyways hoping for the best :D

Happy holidays and Merry christmas everyone :x 

^hi ria, great to see you  :D

yes, hoping there'll be no filming schedules and the casts can be released..... after all, celebration mood isn't it  <:-P

it always always so warm to read admiration coming from a very inspiring actress on Kyo...... furthermore from a person whom has worked with her before...... and how netizens react positively to it.

http://news.nate.com/view/20131224n07641

kyj1_zps8ca31664.jpg~original

credit as labelled

Wishing you a happy and warm Christmas everyone! Wishing Kyo won't feel lonely and she'll be surrounded by her loved ones :)tumblr_my5ncfWGP11s42aq6o1_500.gif

I failed my driving test so I felt upset a little bit. Don't know why I must be so stupid and careless like that coz it costed a lot of time to practice and I must wait to register the test again X_X.  
However going around here makes me feel happy with your kind updates and sharing. Thanks >:D< Seeing this cute girl brightens the Xmas day at the office as well :)

song-hye-kyo-15.jpg

cr: as tagged