Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

ˆ⌣ˆ✗¡✗¡✗¡ ˆ⌣ˆ .. Me too deaborj, I like to have men like that .. ƮҺªЙк'ς 4 sharing it.. N if I'm not mistaken some of his fans calling him mr.rich or mr.money when I know the reason why n learn how humble he is then I admire him.. Well hard to find someone like that right now..

Deaborj you so funny the third reason is my fave n 2 .. I have opinions that is almost any man dream 2 co star with her.. Just readed that jis also take twtwb role coz it had kissing scenes with shg.. Well" ..

Btw c'mon lets support the movie thread >:D< .. N show our love for kyo then hope it will make jw add her parts scenes or at least stick to the original cast story of the crossing.. :-w .. [-(

I'm so excited, I can fell the thrill, such a joy and pressure to see them once again in a movie.
I received the news from yahoo account and I drop everything from work just to post my excitement in here.
Wow this is special - Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo will play again together as lead actors in a movie.

Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-gyo play young parentsby girlfriday | December 2, 2013 | 38 Comments

KangDongWon_SongHyeGyo1.jpg

Aw, this movie is so going to tug at the heartstrings. It’s been teased that Song Hye-gyo(That Winter, The Wind Blows) would be starring in the new movie Dugeun Dugeun My Life (dugeun is the sound of a heartbeat, like thump-thump) as a young mother, and along with her casting confirmation comes the news that Kang Dong-won (Psychic) will be playing her leading man. Now that is one good-looking couple.

The pair of actors have actually played lovers before, in the 2010 omnibus film Camellia–Love For Sale (the stills below are from their segment). This time they’ll be playing once-teenage parents who now face losing their teenage son. Kang Dong-won plays a character who was barely sixteen when his girlfriend became pregnant; Song Hye-gyo’s character is seventeen at the time. They have a son, but he’s born with progeria, a genetic condition that causes rapid aging. Fast-forward to seventeen years later, when the parents are in their early thirties and their son looks older than them, and faces death at just seventeen.

Directing is Lee Jae-yong of Actresses, and the movie is being produced by the company behind Jeon Woo-chi and All About My Wife. The movie is an adaptation of a bestseller by the same title, and will be a thoughtful human drama about delicate emotions, age, and family. And it’s called a cheerful uplifting movie rather than a melodrama, though I’m sure it won’t fail to wring tears. The actors will be playing very ordinary people who may be young and inexperienced, but are the best loving parents they know how to be. Though it goes without saying that no wisdom of age can ease the pain of being parents who must prepare for the death of their son.

Dugeun Dugeun My Life plans to start shooting early next year for a 2014 release.

KangDongWon_SongHyeGyo2.jpg

Via Osen/cr:dramabeans

Still can't get over the high..... ;))

i'm so late with the fun...anyways, i am happy that KDW will be the male lead in hye kyo unnie's upcoming big screen project..haven't watch their first big screen team up camelia, though i didn't see personally their chemistry...but through your posts guys i feel like i knew KDW a little and i do believe the'yre the perfect combination/match/parents in this movie ( sorry to all who has his/her own bet for hye kyo unnie in this movie)...i hope its big SUCCESS...song hye kyo ssi really surprises us when this thread gets quite...love her so much :x :x :x

ria..i'm wondering where's freshpring dearest too... :-/ freshspring dear hello :-@ :-@ :-@ :P...ooh, and
chloebelle too ;;)

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; line-height: 1.375;"Gang Dong-won, Song Hye-kyo Cast in New FilmPosted on 2013/12/03 by Cory Lee in FILM 

Gang Dong-won

Korean actor Gang Dong-won. [TenAsia]

Song Hye-kyo

Korean actress Song Hye-kyo. [TenAsia]

Top Korean actors Gang Dong-won and Song Hye-kyo will turn a young married couple in the big screen next year.

Gang and Song have been cast as the couple in bestseller-turned-film “Pit-a-patting My Life” (translated title), which will start filming early next year.

Gang will take on 33-year-old father named Dae-soo, who should observe his 16-year-old sun, who is suffering congenital progeria, getting old faster than his own father. Song will depict caring mother named Mi-ra opposite to Dae-soo.

The two stars have played lovers in director Jang Joon-hwan’s short film “Love for Sale” in 2010, set to mark a welcoming reunion in four years.

Written by renowned Korean female novelist Kim Ae-ran, the hit novel was published in 2001 and is set to turn the big screen feature by filmmaker Lee Jae-yong of 2003 period-set drama “Untold Scandal” and 2006 comic cartoon-turned-film “Dasepo Naughty Girl.”

Reporter. Cory Lee

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/75683

Guest lionel1430292475

lionel said: I really hope SHK will take this role because the story is very good even have similar story with Jack and Benjamin Button. And for the "Old Child" i prefer not veteran actor because that would be weird if every stage of age playing by different actor and if the actor look old with make up like Benjamin Button i think make up team will getting many awards.This what i hope for the cast :
Parents : SHK and KDW

"Old Child" " Joo Won

Nino, thanks for the SBS awards news.  I hope Kyo can take home another Daesang trophy :).  I know Lee Bo Young is a very strong contender.  Good thing about the SBS Drama Awards is that there can be multiple winners.  For the past 12 years, there had been 3 years (2001, 2004, 2007) that there were 2 Daesang winners.

I know I'm a bit late in joining the party, but I'm so happy upon hearing KDW has been confirmed as the role of the father in "My Palpitating Life". I love their chemistry in "Love for Sale", but that movie was too short and a bit weird for me to fully enjoy it :P

11190009425_633d10297a_o.gif

^yes, Love for sale was a weird movie, so it's good for us to have another chance to watch them in a heartbreaking and human movie :D . Personally, i think it's good for KDW to try another genre, he had done a lot of similar roles before, so acting wise i think it's a good move for him :)  and  I think i sorta agree with daeborj 's suggestions :))  , joking. 

SBS 's daesang award is tough, SBS has a great year this year with many great dramas and actors. LBY, JIS, SJS and Kyo...aigoo. I hope JIS can win something too. Actually, i am fine with anyone and personally i think LBY is the toughest competitor.  But i will keep my fingers crosses for our Kyo :D .

Aja, aja, fighting!
8rfe.jpg

aigoo..there is a war at baidu bcos of this movie and i thot it was only dc  :-O  ....i am glad we shkers would support Kyo regardless whom her co star might be..let's keep in this way, chingus.

^^ Its okay Nino dear..:) even then,i have a feeling Kyo will surely get nominated for the Daesang...APAN recognized her talent and worth,SBS sure wont ignore their own leading lady,Also there's still excellence in acting award...newas lets hope for the best..fighting to SHK!!  :-bd 

Thanks for the updates and lovely fanarts dearies..still reeling from the casting excitement...woot <:-P 

2mfe.jpg

baidu

Nino ƮҺªЙк'ς 4 d post now I know the lee bo young is..

Shg is a must 4 daesang sbs due to her skill.. Even I dunno lby but she must be also really good.. Well maybe double winner is really good solutions for this..

Is she at gu family ? In international market the twtwb, heirs and gu family is :-bd .. N for me twtwb still ahead of them.. Twtwb being sold again in indovision here so it 3 now. One, trans then now in indovision.. One n indovision is prepaid channeltv..

@utkim.. Well they always do that with whoever her co star is.. Even with jis.. But I thought maybe is only in domestic.. Haters will always gonna be like that we can satisfied all of it..

Gossshhhh.. They don't know how she is really work hard all this time..

I don't bother at all with all of it now.. Maybe in the past.. What I'm concern is she take this so serriously then act n do depends on that.. I just hope she do what she think is good 4 her carreer... Also 4 her private life.. Hope she will be brave .. I believe fame fortune wealthy n happiness is from god .. So as long we good is οº°˚˚˚°ºoκe ..

Hope the movie is gonna be box office in korea n had great financial success n award too..

seems that the Laneige BB cushion pic postec by jasan and ria is quite a big deal....... many articles on it...... since the sales reached million mark within less than a year, Kyo Is crowned 'wapan' (?) woman.... what is wapan ? :P http://news.nate.com/view/20131204n06634

Guest kailoveskyo

Random thought.

If LEE BO YOUNG will attend at KBS..there is a big opportunity that our queen will get the Daesang..i think the kbs and sbs will be held on dec 31...

God bless you kyo :)