Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Still in cloud nine ..

Knowing first n liking her since autumn tale n being "hard" fans since fullhouse .. Since then I kinda read all the comments from best till the worst in many threads and almost all her activity.. So this moment looking at her now.. from the way she speak which is more mature, the way she pose in the camera now which is more confident wether in pose and in speech .. I'm really proud of her now in "where" she is now n all the achievements she got now is really come from hard working and never ending love n commitment of her as actress..

So proud of her "willingness" n τнäηκ чöü for UAA coz since with them she got much more confident dealing with camera pose n camera n answering interviews n speechs.. =D>

Korean media reported "The crossing" where they mobilizing hundreds for the scenes on the 16th when Kyo was in Korea :D

c1j5.jpg
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=424081

cqsx.jpg
dc

Headline from Dispatch " Fashion rating: Queen of the red carpet....Song Hye Kyo, flawless dresser " :))

npyn.jpg
i15b.jpg
p9dp.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20131118n27439

I am still in awe of Kyo's daesang award...want to write something, just dun know how to start...so much feels...

green scarf 06LIke all SHKnatics here....I was so happy and teary eyed  upon learning our princess was finally given the recognition she truly deserves.It has been long overdue!!She looks  so regal  just like a real princess.I have a feeling that SHK must have a royal blood :)Thank you to all, who cont. to bring us all these beautiful pictures of SHK and updates on all her upcoming projects.You are all awesome and I would like to give  you all a big hug.group-hug2-smiley.gif?1292867610SHKs fans are the best!!cute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif?1301940532Here's more flower for our princess!!I hope she will make another TV project after "The Crossings".CONGRATULATIONS SHK!!!Let's all continue to celebrate and bask on our girls long awaited recognition and well deserved award!

cute-rabbit-emoticon-20.gif?1301940532cute-rabbit-emoticon-20.gif?1301940532cute-rabbit-emoticon-20.gif?1301940532This is how I feel  right now!!!

Wow, Dispatch's pics are awsome 13.gif
Thanks ss Kim for the pics and news. I think that scene of The crossing is the scene with 800 people.

According to this post, on the 17th, right after the APAN ceremony, SHK appeared on the set of The crossing in Shanghai, with Takeshi & ZZY.
Hic, unnie is so busy.
This place is exactly like the pic Kim unnie posted above :D
ibxVFnGnLbMtGR.png
6fc5669bjw1eanxhjvd95j20da0hsgoe.jpg
6fc5669bjw1eanxh5xqy4j20da0hs0uh.jpg
6fc5669bjw1eanxhb5lkqj20da0hs406.jpg
as tagged

kim:thanks a lot for the lovely video...u made my day :x :* i loved how humble and graceful our girl was when she was thanking each and every one for the award..and the crowd were adorable :D 

freshspring: dearie,you are awesome..thanks for the wonderful,GIFS,pics,videos u posted :D

shanda & khxy: thank you soo much for the translations...you both are gems :x

Also thanks to putriN,hclover,meiyan,deaborj,jenny,beth,stariX,cocomhe and all other lovely people here for the posts and updates >:D

jennifer: a very warm welcome to you...hope you have an awesome time in this thread just as i do :-h

Song Hye Kyo Awarded the Prestigious "Daesang" Honor, "I Hear Your Voice" Topped the Most Number of Awards at The 2013 APAN Star Awards

Song Hye Kyo and the cast of "I Hear Your Voice" were some of the big winners at the 2013 APAN Star Awards.
Nov 18, 2013 12:38 AM EST

song-hye-kyo-jpg.jpg?w=600

Another major awards ceremony just concluded recently and many of our favourite celebs were hailed winners of the night.

The 2013 APAN Star Awards is an annual cinematic awards ceremony that acknowledges the performances of actors, actress, directors, and other personalities excelling in the field of television productions. This year, the event was hosted by T-ara member Soyeon together with comedian Lee Hwi Jae.
Like Us on Facebook

The APAN awards honoured 75 dramas aired from November 1 2012 to September 30 2013. "I Hear Your Voice" bagged the most awards during the ceremony, sweeping four trophies for the series. "Two Weeks" and "Book of the House of Gu" each snagged two awards.

The ever prestigious Daesang award was won by Song Hye Kyo for her stellar performance in the massively acclaimed "That Winter The Wind Blows".

Below lists the other awards given at the 2013 APAN Star Awards.

http://au.kpopstarz.com/articles/364/20131118/song-hye-kyo-awarded-prestigious-daesang-honor-hear-voice-topped.htm

ria19 ,thanks a lot for welcoming me....:)
--------------------------------.though i'm a lil bit shy for now to all of you, but i really have an awesome time, not just awesome but great, wonderful, amazing, etc... everytime i visit this gyorgeous thread of hye kyo unnie....though i feel i can't contribute some awesome updates on time, coz you guys are faster than "google search" lol... and i'm not familiar with these weibo,baidu,dc,nate,naver and etc things.... i donno how to make gifs, i donno how to post vids...i don't own some copy of her magz, original DVD copies of her projects..i don't have the talent to make awesome fan arts like some/all? kyonatics here....but one thing i can assure you guys..i will support,pray and forever grateful to be one of her million fans out there or maybe billions?... i will remain and forever be a big heart,dying,avid fan and proud "kyonatics"..!!!! :x :x :x i do really sincerely wish her all the best and luck in the world...she really deserves where she is now and all the blessings that she receives,esp.the most recent one, winning the daesang last 2013 APAN Star Awards....i am super happy and oh so proud of her!!!!!.....and now to become a qualified fan, now watching some of her old projects that i haven't yet watch... "ALL IN" to be followed by "WORLDS WITHIN"... :D:D:D

good evening chingus!!!

thanks for the updates dearies :x

Jennifer: your post is soo heartwarming..im glad you came out of lurking mode and decided to join us here.im sure our song hye gyo sshi will feel very happy to know that she has a loving fan like you :D and don worry about the contributions,such genuine and heartfelt posts are more than enuf..and im sure ur talented too.   :-bd

suwu.jpg

cr as labelled

beloved @jennifer, what does Kyo need at the end? I think those are sincere fans, like you, like everyone here.There are many things I want to talk to you, but this vid make me don't know what to say now, so sorry :(:P

And it really makes me happy, more and more happy :x :x :*

[Full]Song Hye Kyo wins Daesang, vid is captured from main screen, length 2:15s

via naver
Edit:
he he, at 0:47, Lee Jun Ki smiles at her, dun know why  :)) :x
Chinese fans supported her there :*
iVpNRCK4RNLjF.png

Some gifs:
ibsBLMq55Knsm3.gif
iApycAzMwN8mf.gif

@khxy, thanks dear for the summary, ha ha, My mom has quite a few Chanel bags,when i was young i would took them out secretly and posed in front of the mirror just to have fun =)). Oh and her mother must be richer than her  ;;):))

A short report regarding Hye Kyo's appearance at Little Black Jacket's Singapore exhibition (summary)
As an only child, young Song Hye Kyo often borrowed her mom's chanel bags.Now that she is able to buy it herself,she confessed to owning a few Chanel jackets.She went on saying that her look for the Chanel's photoshoot was Karl Lagerfeld's ideas.Big hair, thick eyeshadow, wearing Chanel's jacket with a glittery short just like a US West Coast's pulley girl having fun during the 1970s.
"Maybe Karl has seen my dramas.movies and thought that i looked innocent and pure on screen thus giving me totally different look.The styling took about 1 to 1 1/2 hour, when i looked at myself i was surprised too.It's an honour to work with the re-known Karl Lagerfeld so whatever he said i just did it."
So did Karl gave her any pointers/suggestions?
"He just told me to wear the roller skate and keep moving to and fro in a straight line, no need to act out a certain character. We just had a relaxing and enjoyable time shooting."
This year marks the 100th anniversary of Chanel, the brand that many women wish to own.Hye Kyo says" My mom has quite a few Chanel bags,when i was young i would took them out secretly and posed in front of the mirror just to have fun.After earning my own keep, i finally have the ability to buy Chanel myself, no need to borrow from my mom anymore."
Thanks to Chanel's arrangement, the media was lucky enough to be able to interview her for 15 minutes.Eventhough she is cute and pretty but her to the point answers were not elaborate enough for the reporter to write much.So the reporter asked how many pieces of Chanel jacket she owns,the reported heard "4 to 5" as "45". When the reporter asked again for confirmation, she said in english to clarify "No, not 45, 4 to 5, i'm not so rich."
This is her second time visiting Singapore, first time was while filming "The World's Within" in 2008.A clean and green city that Singapore is gives her a good impression. However she confessed that she loves big city such as New York :" I am a city girl"
source:baidu

^exactly, for her mom to own Chanel bags  when Kyo still a child....... now we know, she comes from a rich family :D

khxy, thanks for the article. 

freshspring, thanks for the yt link....... LJK has a boyish look huh, he suits to be her co-star in "My Palpitating Life" ;;)

Jennifer, please don't be shy....... your posts are already considered a great contribution to this beloved thread........ like ria said, they are heartwarming...... and so inspiring..... Kyo is so blessed to have fans like you :-bd

thanks everyone for the awesome sharings.

oh really? Kyo is already back in Shanghai  ?  :-O

in the midst of 1 week -

Shanghai ==> S'pore ==> Shanghai ==> Korea ==> Shanghai (17th) ===> Korea ?

hopefully she'll be back home for  her birthday :\">

Countdown.............  4 days to go !

oh my goshhh,,, i know i'm really late but.,, congratulations kyooo!!!!!!!!sooooooo happy and proud for this hard-working, humble, kind-hearted and talented woman, kyo yaa!, hope you had a great time and i'm sure good things will come to you,, wish you the best!!i've been so busy and stressed lately with school that i don't have time to post here.. and this news make my day!
and thank you everyone for all the photos and videos putriN,, yeaah kyo is from a rich family, and she went to private schools at kangnam area,,so.. ;) and i agree with you,, i think LJK really fits the father role because he looks young,,hehe
4 days,, how i wish we could make something for her like korean fans,,,kyo and kyonatics,, FIGHTING!!