Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest deaborj

Just a thought, I think the commotion would not be on the cap anymore but on......the face mask

:D kekekekeke.  ......(then the blue suit, then the pink gloves and so on and so forth) :D:D:D

Guest lionel1430292475

that man change his mandarin translator in HK and SHK already change her cap and coat i'm curious maybe they are actually read this therad :D

Guest Jade1430292491

i've been a long time fan of SHK since Full House but this is my first time verbally showing my support to her.Her recent drama enticed me to defend her from all those nasty stories about her.What bothers me most was the eternal "flirting and dating with a co-star issue".Is it really a mortal sin for Korean celebrities to date with their co-stars?! SHK always stay strong from all those exaggerated judgements from haters because you've got great people here that would understand and support you all the way.

Utkim:I love that checkered dress of SHK!She looks so lovely and chic!My admiration for this girl grows even more when I see her volunteering in dog shelters and advocating for the blind,spread of Korean culture,help build school for kids etc.She is not a show off and does all these causes w/out publicity.Her heart is as beautiful as her face:x :x :x

Jade:I am glad to see you here and defending our princess from all these jealous ajumas and piranjas!I don't know why they can't leave her alone to choose whom she wants to be in relationship with.Like what you said.... "is it a mortal sin to date your co star?"Don't they have the right to do that?It is just dating,if it does not work than they can just remain friends right!..I don't blame her if she just want to concentrate on her career now.This is fine w/ me too as I really want her to achieve her full capability as an actress.Then she will an international movie star and I will just laugh at those haters.:)) :))

PS.lovely ladies in this thread don't forget to vote for SHK in the Hallyu Star voting.She was #11 last wk now she is #5,pretty soon she willbe #1 where she rightfully belongs!!!vote here:http://kpopdrama.info/kstaren50

deaborj said:

Just a thought, I think the commotion would not be on the cap anymore but on......the face mask

:D kekekekeke.  ......(then the blue suit, then the pink gloves and so on and so forth) :D:D:D Interesting! Coincidentally, someone else was spotted wearing a face mask recently to fend off the cold. :P

----

I love how kindhearted Song Hye Kyo is to volunteer at the animal shelter again and keep a low profile about it. It's a little sad that she isn't able to attend Park Sol Mi's wedding. Lee Min Ho was also there and I'm sure he'd be very delighted to possibly meet his ideal woman, Song Hye Kyo.

Meet Oh Soo and Oh Young through a Book ..That Winter Essay Published 

30000267139_700.jpg

The drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows has been moved into a collection of essays that was published on April 17th.

This essay book features important scenes and an arrangement of unreleased still photos of the 16 episode production, as well as composed of actual lines acted out by the actors. The two volume set, which consists of more than 600 still cuts and lines from the actors that are embedded in our memories, is conveyed in the same manner as they touched us in the drama.

In addition, the heartfelt words by the drama’s writer and director and the handwritten and signed messages from the lead actors, Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo, raises the value.

With the screenplay published immediately after the broadcast of That Winter, it is sure to be a continuous hot topic. This drama’s collection of essays seem to be a gift to the viewers who are still not cured from the ‘Oh Soo Syndrome’ and ‘Oh Young Syndrome.’

Source: SBS
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Some pictures I stumbled upon ^^

b_13559850767.jpg

b_13559850741.jpg

IMG_3757.jpg

IMG_3972.jpg

Hmmm :-?... Just googled SHK hairstyles :-?... Hmm... Why she still looks sooo gorgeous with different hairstyles :-?. She can change from an attractive sexy lady to an innocent girl easily :-?
I'm wondering how she looks like when she's bald :-?. Still damn pretty, right? =P~ =P~ =P~

@LevyDao

class="title-news"Celebrity Skin And Beauty Secrets Revealed: What The Stars Do To Look Flawless
Celeb Beauty Skin Secrets

They never look haggard or drawn, even when they're running errands or driving around town. So how do celebrities manage to get that natural, everyday glow? We've got 10 celebrity skin secrets that might surprise you.

Rihanna
With her relentless touring schedule and non-stop commitments, you'd assume Rihanna's healthy skin was the work of some miracle cream that somehow erases any signs of fatigue. Not so, says the star. She told InStyle Magazine that her amazing skin is down to two key elements, "Water and rest for my skin -- which helps the elasticity." Although, being 23 also helps with the elasticity.

Full text continues below slideshow -- find out the beauty secrets of the stars

Rihanna 1  of  12 With her relentless touring schedule and non-stop commitments, you'd assume Rhianna's healthy skin was the work of some miracle cream that somehow erases any signs of fatigue. Not so, says the star. She told InStyle Magazine that her amazing skin is down to two key elements, "Water and rest for my skin -- which helps the elasticity." Although, being 23 also helps with the elasticity. slide_204653_612308_small.jpg?1328017524slide_204653_612018_small.jpg?1328017524slide_204653_612173_small.jpg?1328017524slide_204653_612135_small.jpg?1328017524slide_204653_629156_small.jpg?1328017524slide_204653_612184_small.jpg?1328017524slide_204653_612222_small.jpg?1328017524slide_204653_612251_small.jpg?1328017524slide_204653_612265_small.jpg?1328017524slide_204653_612339_small.jpg?1328017524slide_204653_612345_small.jpg?1328017524

Lauren Conrad
This reality star darling is partial to Proactiv, the heavily informercial-ed skincare line that's had a wide range of celebrity spokespeople, including Jessica Simpson, Jenna Fischer and Katy Perry. Conrad, 25, spoke to Seventeen Magazine about it: "I had bad skin in high school, but Proactiv's three-step system really works. I've been using it off and on for the past few years, but when I get lazy and stop, I totally break out."

Blake Lively
Blake Lively is the first to admit that being a celebrity can be hard on your skin. But she has a solution: "What I do for a living, really, is wear makeup and have my hair done. Patricia Wexler's face wash completely cleared up my skin," she told MSN Lifestyle.

Emily Blunt
Emily Blunt is a DIY darling when it comes to caring for her skin -- the classic beauty admitted to Allure Magazine she soaks her face in olive oil to get healthy, super-soft, ultra moisturized skin. You can create your own olive oil skincare regime at home, but be careful -- Olive oil can do more harm than good if you already have oily, acne-prone skin.

Song Hye-Kyo
Her name might not be as familiar as the others, but Korean actress Song Hye-Kyo is one of the faces responsible for a huge beauty trend in Asia: the BB cream rage. When South Korean women discovered that the secret behind Song's seemingly flawless skin was BB cream, demand for the product skyrocketed. The multi-function cream moisturizes, evens out skin tone, brightens protects and treats skin, and provides a natural-looking glow. Song and actress Jeon Ji-Hyun are the poster-girls for BB cream in Asia, but look for the product to make waves in the US and Canada this year, where there is already demand among early adopters.

Huffingtonpost

According to the news, KDW and Kyo are in the same agency :D . This explains why we saw ms Park was with him in Paris..no more mystery and speculations here :P 

http://news.nate.com/view/20130422n14016

and this news is about Kyo's good deed, she has done this for over 10 years :x

22500761.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20130422n14688

Photo Gallery Update Apr 22, 2013 • Category: Hye Kyo's Time, News & Updates, Photos

Just some eye candy to end your weekend!icon_biggrin Click below to be directed to the Photo Gallery, and once there, be sure to hover over each photo, and click on the ‘Download Image’ link.

We have seen photos from Kyo’s W Magazine cover spread from a few years ago. But, I stumbled across Photographer Jang Hyun Hong’s official agency site, and noticed they also included a few photos that did not make it in the magazine.

b_13559850767b_13559850741b_13559850755

Behind the scenes from her photo and essay book ~

IMG_3971IMG_3970IMG_3972

Cr. Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

utkim That is splendid news for Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo shippers as now their biases will have many opportunities to see each other under the same agency. :)>-

Honestly, from the rumors and speculations about Mrs. Park with Kang Dong Won, I thought Kang Dong Won was going to give Jo In Sung a run for his money when it comes to Song Hye Kyo. ;)

May the best man wins our goddess! :x

Guest jjsweeter0211

Song Hye-kyo's charity work for stray dogs

Source | 2013/04/21 

photo303075.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo was seen quietly doing community work.

She was seen taking care of stray dogs by an animal protection foundation last weekend.

This foundation, Kara posted a picture saying, "We completed our work with Song Hye-kyo from "That Winter, the Wind Blows".

This is Song Hye-kyo's third year of community work. Whenever she's free she's been spending time taking care of the strays and showing her love for animals.

SBS drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows" actress Song Hye-kyo will be starring in a Chinese movie directed by John Woo and she departs in June.

Source : etv.sbs.co.kr/news/ne... ( English )