Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Tears, deeply fringed shadow of death, [reporter] Creative winter' every time without fail, a scene that emerged.
Tears falling from the screen filled with the face of Song Hye Gyo Cho, the effect of further immersed in the drama rather boring, let alone bring.

Know the identity of sewage (Cho), fifty (Song Hye Kyo) crying SBS drama that aired in the last 7 days In the winter, the wind blows (Screenplay Ro, Hee - Kyung directing Tae; less than the winter) was unveiled.

Sewage passed 78 billion of debt and not pay it within 3 months of death, left to himself is in danger. Heirs and his entourage of fifty, and the PL group the same name, pretending to be the son of sewage hidden cheating situation.

To fifty rather ambitious foray into the flood tycoon money targeting sewage out deulmyeo love blinded was Fifty to knock down his guard down, also met her brother to spend 21 years in the awful years of loneliness, one step at a time approaching.

Wastewater handing medicine to relieve the pain pills instead of poison that know the broadcast was five hundred and two tears, revealing a sense of betrayal and disappointment felt sewage to I am so anything I do not understand why I did not kill me This snow is not visible to the sewage came for ohyoungeun own "'s easy to deceive the true euthanasia drug?" Why "sat on the seat, shout out in tears.

Tears Song, who appeared every week every scene, but it was enough to ring in the minds of viewers. Figures of the character and the situation that you're around relationships, and the actors' hot rolled 'winter' in the tears, triplex accurately describe to the viewers because Because the tempo is fast scene transitions only every time the actors faces fill the screen, similar to the composition in the emotion intact doorstep is passed.

Was crying scene ever made fifty roots deep into the inner loneliness of the 21 years bursts of airtime to hear from five hundred and two  (Chung, Eun - Ji) uncover and meet sewage mourning. Want the truth placed himself in the darkness caught her brother's hands warm desperation seemingly trapped in a castle, but a cool fifty were mixed.

Compassion and fifty to fifty dragging along andeon sewage spilled tears half the destined love was mixed with tears.

It up and confess his real appearance, and five hundred and two wastewater scene sewage killing Jo's breath, tears collecting topics. 've Hidden myself tried first love die in the trauma trapped in the sewage, which for the first time up and receive healing and sewage bursts of crying and wiped the tears.

'Winter' has put a pole across the contrast images of death and love, the tears and sobbing, rental of characters each time appeared to be the obvious procedures and devices. Nevertheless, the 'feel' like tears, love, compassion, comfort, healing, accurately describe the complex gamjeongseon naemyeo deep in the mind of the viewers remember was.

Source:www.nate.co.kr

class="entry-title"‘Wind Blows In Winter’ continues to be the #1 Wed-Thurs drama

20130218_WindBlowsInWinter_1.jpg

The battle continues for the #1 drama in the Wednesday-Thursday time slot! All three dramas ‘IRIS 2‘, ‘7th Grade Civil Servant‘, and ‘Wind Blows In Winter‘ had their fair share of hype especially with the appearances of some of your favorite idol stars in the cast lineup. But once again, for several consecutive weeks in a row, ‘Wind Blows In Winter’

has come out on top!

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, the March 7th broadcast of ‘Wind Blows In Winter’ achieved a 14.4% viewer rating which was a 1.1% increase from its previous episode! If the drama is able to keep it up, perhaps it may be able to surpass 20%, which means we’ll get to see a kiss between Kim Bum and A Pink‘s Eunji!

Meanwhile, ’7th Grade Civil Servant’ achieved 9.9%, coming in second, leaving ‘IRIS 2′ in third place once more at 9.5%.

Cr.http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/wind-blows-in-winter-continues-to-be-the-1-wed-thurs-drama

Song Hye-kyo real 'doll' and walked out, this is what will? 'Eye'

Song Hye-kyo real. Capture eye-catching.

Online community recently titled 'Song Hye-kyo real' 'Song Hye-kyo, "You're thin so with your photo was

Posted stretches back long hair wearing jeans and a blouse working on the KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly' filming in 2007, in the likeness of the actress Song Hye-kyo Song Hye-kyo's pictures which look is

Especially Song Hye-kyo in the photo the diminutive, despite being small shows the proportion of the perfect body and face, slender waist and a white face, pure and long wave hair pendent atmosphere evokes.

Song Hye Kyo real photos Netizens "No," I thought to plump, "Health was not a beauty Song Hye Kyo? "Why are you so skinny, even the real" goddess "," Song Hye-kyo too, "Ooh" unchanging face. Show is not old, "for" is "," Song Hye-kyo real or broadcasting or "reaction.

Meanwhile, Song, Cho (sewage station) and decomposition of the current SBS drama in the winter, the wind blows in front of the station could not see fifty hot-rolled to expand the.

i just finished watching the episode 9 with english sub my god that pill have to give it to the secretary kim soo ra and the fiancee of oh young i hate that people.im so envy with oh soo he started loving oh young.next episode is much awaiting heartbreak again.hope tom is wed and the nxt day is thursday.

shaylaman: thanks for posting the videos dear :x

kamille: thanks for posting the articles :)

jjsweeter: thanks for those wonderful pics :D

jjeenneeyy: i try very veryyyy hard not to think about the Binkyo pairing,but *sigh*,not able to help it.i always come across some old pic,video or news of the two of them together,and BAM..i start getting wistful again..tsk tsk

Beautiful, but sad SCs of our girl...ah such a painful scene...poor youngie :(

96900353.jpg

82255873.jpg

75576902.jpg

34253434.jpg

64881710.jpg

dc

^ ria, That Winter is so addictive...and the truth is i can't stop thinking if WB was in it while watching Insung ...that role is such an awesome one *sighs* . Not that i dun like Insung, i have learned to like him a lot too and without being bias, i thot the role fits Insung more than WB...still, i really wish to see WB with Kyo in a drama.

freshspring said: ^ :x My dearest, Ria, thanks you for your summary.I think it is really necessary when there are so many information about her.
about what SSH talks about SHK, I think Korea Media only just mentions SHK becos of her strong comeback is more useful for promoting his action (new drama).
Here is the latest video which have been just found. I usually feel excited when someone mention SHK :)

[130306]Kwanghee (ZE:A), Kim Hee Sun, Song Hye Kyo in Incarnation Broadcast
Heading of the article

[화신] 광희 “요즘 김희선 보다 송혜교야” 말에 김희선 ‘당혹’

start at 0:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWqqjj-i8x0

more info and source: http://news.sbs.co.kr/section_news/news_read.jsp?news_id=N1001664076

EDIT:  The information below is from baidu, @khxy, please help me :x
direct link of Japan
http://kaigoya.sakura.ne.jp/ninki04/tvote.cgi?event=vote4
Japanese votes for SHK ranked at 1st of this chart (she gains 38,6 %) <:-P

53201323454940.jpg
532013234547182.jpg

TQQ... 4 this poossttt... can win over cjw in japan is really.. really somethingg <:-P <:-P

is really something to be proud as I said for a loonggg time is just about time .. n she will be love as we r...

utkim said: ^ ria, That Winter is so addictive...and the truth is i can't stop thinking if WB was in it while watching Insung ...that role is such an awesome one *sighs* . Not that i dun like Insung, i have learned to like him a lot too and without being bias, i thot the role fits Insung more than WB...still, i really wish to see WB with Kyo in a drama.

Guest marlin

fortunatly  my first KDrama was "fullhouse" with those great actors and fabulous story and perfect ending.

after that i really like KDRAMA. espesiolly those which played by SHK.

she is a true beauty , and she is very cute .

Guest sunshine4ever

Here is a That Winter, The Wind Blows sand painting (really cool):

video credits to Rong Wang and thanks to Wiwi

A scan from High Cut:

sfh5rd.jpg

credits to DC

Guest jjsweeter0211

viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427ZTN7AjU.jpg7M3mHYg.jpgySjOCMz.jpgBLrJE4W.jpg60eBpr6.jpgjvemfKY.jpg

cr to DC

tumblr_mjcj68i63l1qbr3lko1_500.gif

Even if I’m gone and you’ve lost the wind chime,
The wind that blows during winter,
will always be the loudest here.

Oh Soo

cr to yourenotme