Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest yashuhung

Oh my all those recaps.. i havnt seen none epi cuss I want it to finish airing :D that way I wont feel depress :P haha 

ANY HOW!!!   is it SHK best work so far right? 

You guys know, her show is going against IRIS 2!!! .. AND WE ALL KNOW WHO'S WINNING!!! SHE ALONE with her CO-stars are beating off the roof!!! :P SO HAPPY the ratings are going high for this show, im dying to finally watch it full like an obsess maniac!

Guest deaborj

Hi! I've been a silent lurker here for quite sometime already and I must thank you all who have been actively posting pictures, videos, gifs of SHK and TWTB.I also continue to enjoy reading the posts which shows everyone's feelings and thoughts about our beloved Kyo.  Hope you'll never get tired doing it because this has really been a place where an avid fan of Kyo can get an update about her(apart from songhyegyo.net) Again, thanks to you all for your time and sacrifices, I won't name names anymore but you know who you are guys. :-)

Guest Sammie277_x

I love H2 couple so it pains my heart that they've cut ties with each other. I thought it was obvious with Lanegie when HB did not renew his contract.

At least they could be friends but that did not work out. :(

If Hyun Bin is happy dating Ha Ji Won, I wish the couple all the best luck in the world. I'm sure Song Hye Kyo will find her man soon enough. But she must put off work to search for love. She is too much of a workaholic that may not work for many relationships, whoever her partner is.

^ @deaborj : warmest welcome to you and celebrate your first comment (sorry for my poor English, I will try more ) :-*
@ria19, dearie, it seems you continue to be busy with your work, I just want to say to you that we still miss you :*

Guys, please help me, Has SHK met Sung Si Kyung? I really want to know becos I see this pic from DC:

332013124555825.jpg

Guest Laila085

Sammie277_x said: I love H2 couple so it pains my heart that they've cut ties with each other. At least they could be friends but that did not work out. :(

If Hyun Bin is happy dating Ha Ji Won, I wish the couple all the best luck in the world. I'm sure Song Hye Kyo will find her man soon enough. But she must put off work to search for love. She is too much of a workaholic that may not work for many relationships, whoever her partner is.

my goodness its already episode 8 sad to say soon the ending will come. i dont want to end this drama sad.my idol song your the best and no 1 actress in the world and the most beautiful i love you my idol no matter what were always here for you and im praying to god soon u will find your destiny.to the director and writter and sbs thank you so much.

Laila085

said:

Sammie277_x

said: I love H2 couple so it pains my heart that they've cut ties with each other. At least they could be friends but that did not work out.

:(

Guest naliem

i thought by then hyun bin is more in love than song hye kyo thus,but after SEGA what had happen.,omo my emphathy for hye kyo,just use the emotions for your acting cause you've done such an superb acting in TWTB.,FIGHTING!!!were here for you.. :) :-bd

Guest deaborj

Thanks guys for welcoming me :-) I'm also an H2 fan But I'm open to any future possibilities between JIS and Won Bin too hehehe. It's free to dream right?. Coz for me these guys do not only boasts of incredible good looks that suits Kyo's superior beauty but they are also known in the industry to have great personalities just like our Kyo.
But I must agree that there was a certain awkwardness between Kyo & JIS during the interview and the presscon. They cant seem to look straight at each others eyes and Kyo was unsure wether to hold JIS arms or just stand beside him compared to HB and Kyo during the WW presscon where HB was confident enough to put her arms on Kyo's shoulder and even held her hand in one of the pics I've seen and Kyo can be seen smiling brightly. Well, Probably she's just being careful now so the antis won't have anything bad to say about her. 

Guest bibidep

naliem said: i thought by then hyun bin is more in love than song hye kyo thus,but after SEGA what had happen.,omo my emphathy for hye kyo,just use the emotions for your acting cause you've done such an superb acting in TWTB.,FIGHTING!!!were here for you.. :) :-bd

@yashuhung... recently I just watched FH NG .. have fun with it n find fun expressions of her too.. I'm a FH addict n that first n still one n only my kdrama fave..  though I think same as lee min ho think and agree n hope so with ZZY opinion about her ... she stronger than she looks and she is very focused n strong willing..  the support and encourage from people around her..that's why I kind a seat back and just wait n hope the best for her.

I like her recently busy outside korea..

And lately I just enjoying her pairing with all the man that any person can think of like this link below  :

:)>-