Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

thank you khxy,freshspring and jjsweeter for the updates!! :D 

iv been waiting for article from netizen buzz and here we have it!! there are nothing but praises from the netizens for our drama and the wonderful casts!!

i din post the full article as there are few spoilers...on the whole i was very happy reading it as there were lots of comments praising song hye kyo!! the title itself says "'That Winter' viewers fall in love with Song Hye Gyo's acting and beauty"  wooot wooot...  <:-P 

here is the link....

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.in/2013/02/tv-spoilers-that-winter.html?showComment=1360815607254

Something to look forward after  TWTWB !!

Song Hye Kyo Will Star in John Woo's “Love and Let Love ... 

www.jaynestars.com/.../song-hye-kyo-will-star-in-john-woos-l..

Ria:Thank you for the articles:)Good luck on your project.
Utkim:the rating is good enough for now...I don't want to be greedy:)Thanks for the articles and pictures!!
Freshspring:love the gifs!Keep up the good work:)
putriN:hopefully your anxiety is replaced w/ elation now:)SHK will never let us down,specially you guys who have always been loyal and have supported her all the way!
LOve1403 & July22:thanks for the video,I don't mind watching even w/out the english subs for now.
msriz & jasan:hope the praises keep of pouring!!They work hard for this and deseservingly so!
Koshmar:we don't mind your English!We all have the same purpose here.Support SHK in all her endeavors:)

I'm seeing nothing but praises for Song Hye Kyo for her latest role and it feels that she's accomplished greatly as an actress. The recognition proves to antis who always ridicule her acting that she has more than just a pretty face.

Yea, we can stop worrying! "That Winter" is off to a WONDERFUL start, and even better than ratings, our girl is receiving so much praise for her acting! ^^ I still have good vibes for the entire duration of the drama. 
Does anyone know how many episodes it will be?
Kim - Really, Viki isn't working for you? I noticed quite a few people have said the same thing. It works for me, and I have watched the first episode. My poor (irritated) eye will not allow me to watch all 3 consecutively. Hopefully I will be caught up by Friday though! 
I agree, the chemistry between JIS & Kyo is...awesome!! Love it. I love just about everything about this drama though:x
Divashim has been tweeting a lot of news articles about Kyo/That winter. I love it - he is always supporting Kyo in any way possible! Here is the first article he tweeted:

“That Winter” Song Hye Kyo, 5 Year Wait Made Thirst ‘Rising Acting’

201302132236770045_511b998d42538_59_2013

Song Hye Kyo showed off her unique goddess-like beauty and mature acting in her first television screen comeback in five years.

In the first broadcast of the new SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows, Song Hye Kyo’s appearance as Oh Young, a heiress to a large corporation with a visual impairment, unfolded.

Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo), who carries a lot of hurt from her family’s past, emerged as a lonely heiress. Despite having a lot of money, she has no one in her family to lean on, so her days are spent being lonely. However, one day, by chance, a letter from her brother, who was separated from her in childhood, lands in her hands, and she sets off to find him. By fate, her and Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) meet.

Acting as Oh Young, Song Hye Kyo’s natural portrayal of a visual impaired person has caught the attention of viewers. With unique, flawless beauty in a delicate visual impairment, she expressed ample emotions. Song Hye Kyo, who is making her long awaited comeback to television since the 2008 drama Worlds Within, is rewarding her long time waiting fans with outstanding visuals and acting, and in doing so, raised expectations.

issue@osen.co.kr

Source: Osen via Naver
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

So happy that many love TWTWB,many commented that they are looking forward to the next episode and it's a drama that is worth fully investing in.
There's even a poll " TWTWB VS IRIS 2 ,which is more interesting?"
TWTWB garners 74.7% of votes.I hope the positive reviews will further encourage the whole casts and crew.
Here's the brand of clothings Hye Kyo wears in TWTWB
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2163198590
source:baidu

^^ thanks soo much for the article shanda... :D im really on cloud nine after hearing all the good reviews about our girl...soo very happy...

khxy: thanks for the heads up!! :D

im glad TWTWB is doing well competition wise..well i actually even read a comment in netizen buzz saying "i did not watch IRIS 2 coz i was busy watching Song hye kyo" :-P

beth: thank u dear and also thanks for the update..wahh im looking forward to her new movie too!! :)

and btw here is recap of episode 2 from koala's...

i would have posted the whole recap under spoiler drop down box but the problem being i duno how to do it:(

anyways here is the link...

https://koalasplayground.com/2013/02/13/that-winter-the-wind-blows-episode-2-recap/

Article: 'That Winter' viewers fall in love with Song Hye Gyo's acting and beauty

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+515, -16] The subtle facial expressions she made when Jo In Sung was reading the letter were really great

2. [+509, -23] So pretty.. A visual shock! A pretty woman who also acts well

3. [+472, -20] I think it's our first luxury drama in a while.. I'll be waiting for the next episode.
cr.:http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/02/tv-spoilers-that-winter.html 

I’m not a Song Hye Kyo fan (I think she’s pretty enough but will never get why folks think she’s some sort of goddess level gorgeous), but she’s doing a solid job of fleshing out Oh Young – her isolation, her limitations, her shred of hope. Playing a partially blind person, she never comes across as “acting” like a blind person, but that’s likely because the role requires Oh Young to try to go through her life as normal as possible.
Watch. This. Drama. Now. I wish I could end this recap right here, but alas there is so much awesome in episode 2 I don’t even know where to start. Now this is what I call finger lickin’ good melodrama! I questioned SBS‘s decision to air two back-to-back episodes of That Winter, The Wind Blows, which was clearly an attempt to get a leg-up on its competition, and the end result is a success in my book. Episode 2 was fantastic, taking a rather decent but uninspiring episode 1 and running with it like a runningback spotting a break and gunning for the end zone. The guy is far from reaching the goal line, but I loved the deft maneuvering to get open. If anyone loved Nice Guy as much as I did, then this is the drama for you to jump on. I find Noh Hee Kyung‘s writing more nuanced than Lee Kyung Hee, who excels at the emotional connections like no other, but Noh Hee Kyung puts a little more brainy thought into it. Nice Guy was a marvelous melodrama, hitting all the right buttons for me with some fine acting elevating the material, but at times there were lots of unpaved motivations and narrative leaps.
Within 2 episodes of TWTWB, I feel like this story is really well mapped out – the main characters are introduced gradually but effectively in ways that make sense, and the reasoning behind what is happening is logical and believable. Perhaps I’m giving Noh Hee Kyung too much credit, since this is a remake of the 2002 J-dorama Ai Nante Irane Yo, Natsu (I Don’t Need Love, Summer), which was already remade into the 2006 movie Love Me Not with Moon Geun Young and Kim Joo Hyuk. When on starts with a well-formed outline, it’s much easier to trace within the lines. That doesn’t take away how thoughtful the dialogue has been, with flourishes that make me stop and think and details that punctuate a scene with added intensity. I’m already emotionally invested in Oh Young’s struggle in life, pitying Oh Soo’s fate and choices (or lack thereof), and loving how second leads Jin Sung and Hee Sun make up this wonderfully rich trio with Oh Soo to try and keep on living the only way they know how. I’ve actually not watched either of the other two earlier works so I don’t know how those end, nor do I think this will necessarily adhere to the same resolution as before. Whatever TWTWB has up its sleeve, I’m totally committed to following it to the very end.
cr. : https://koalasplayground.com/2013/02/13/that-winter-the-wind-blows-episode-2-recap/
Am I the only one whose stupidly crying right now??? I admit that thou I'm happy that finally Song Hye Gyo chose her project for her small screen comeback but I have quite reservations for this drama..First, is that its a melodrama which has a possibility of having a sad ending which people tend to shy away now. Second, It's with the same writer as Worlds Within where our girl was bash for her acting. and so on.....But seeing comments and reviews makes me cry that finally Song Hye gyo is receiving positive reviews not only for her beauty but for her acting as well. What makes me more happy is that I've read koala's playground review which we know she is not a big fan of SHK and she gave her a positive review plus netizens are giving SHK credit for not just being a beauty but talented at acting as well..Having to undergo those WW era and netizens bashing her regarding her previous relationship makes me hungry for a recognition for SHK...They may come 2nd in rating but hope this buzz leads them to be number 1 though I might not care a lot about ratinsg but I want SHK to hit daebak with this drama...The rating is very promising for a pilot episode...

hii jjeennyy,i can totally relate to you!! its about time our girl got recognition for her talent and that too coming from non fans is an even bigger achievement and it really is a happy and emotional moment for all of us!! :D

btw here is an other article about the drama...:) 

‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ off to a great start with rave reviews

237618012.jpg

New SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ officially made its debut last night on February 13th, with the acting, visuals, and storyline combining perfectly and getting rave reviews from viewers.

Following the drama’s broadcast last night, the drama’s name and cast members all became hotly-searched terms on all major search engines in South Korea, and becoming a hot topic of discussions. Even the names of the director, screenwriter, and the original novel on which it was based also drew much attention from the public. Many viewers also enquired about the drama’s OST in the aftermath, and this continued even into the next day, showing the huge explosion of interest from viewers in the drama.

Many comments were left on major portal sites and SNS as viewers commented about the impressive acting from the cast, beautiful visuals, tightly-knitted storyline, and a touching OST, which all combined perfectly, and also showed the drama’s booming popularity.

In addition, after the drama’s debut, a website did an impromptu poll to poll viewers on which drama was the most entertaining from their debut episodes.
‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ came out as the runaway winner with 74.7% over another highly-anticipated drama ‘IRIS 2’.

Some commented on the official website of ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’, “Really looking forward to the next episode”, “I can finally see a proper love drama”, “It feels like an eternity since I saw a drama that is so precious like a diamond, really looking forward to it”.

After a double-header on opening day yesterday, ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ will continue with the broadcast of episode 3 tonight on February 14th.

By: Shin Young Eun

Copyright © KpopFighting.com

source:omg.yahoo.com

I am soooo happy to hear all the praising for her acting in twtwb acccbbdd7c512d6d208f74b6053edc2fff69c439...indeed ratings can just take a back seat ..Keep it up Kyo and group hugs to all chingus :D .

I take Okoala's reviews as a great great compliment as i know her bias toward Kyo which at times can soar to our ears...but i'm glad she used the word "solid" acting as i do think it's really hard for a non fan to give a compliment to someone a person doesn't like :P . I am not a fan of her blog but I am still thankful for that as she can put her bias aside to have that modest compliment.

ria dearie, if you want to make it in spoiler, the content must be under spoiler  tag 

Finally I saw the first 2 episodes and I'm so proud of Song Hye Kyo, she have grown to beautifully talented actress. She really done well portraying a blind person..... she researched a lot and put a lot of efforts and emotions to be in that shoes.  Although I only saw 2 episodes but it answered my question why Hye Kyo choose this project.... and the answer is her acting talent are proven and tested as one of the best in Korea. 
By the way Hye Kyo look so young with straight hair and no bangs.... I mean she looks 18 years old only.
Korea be proud you have the most beautiful and talented actress.