Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

strawberry, I also wish it could be 20 eps,  but i prefer a fast pace drama rather than a dragging drama dear and if 16 eps drama is what it needs, i will take it..don't want a long drama with no content dear though i wish to see her. Btw, nice avie you have :D

Okuny, thanks for lovely pic, you are awesome :x

jasan, thanks for the news...yay! finally she can start JW's movie in April..woooohoooo. Gosh, we had been waiting for this for years..CC, are you still onboard?

I really like this pic :x, i just thought this anchor tattoo looks so cute, i have seen it somewhere  :-/ ?
2013020601000325100026163.jpg

Have a nice weekend everyone :D

^ Shayla, thanks for lovely MV :x ....gahhhhh, only 4 days left, so excited.

Song Hye Kyo's rep, Chonan Gang's Season 5 of We got Married comment, "Right now focus is on drama"

2255f77a79cf69d020fcee5045b574f6.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo’s representative responded to Japanese idol group SMAP’s member Chonan Gang’s (Tsuyoshi Kusanagi) comments on wanting to appear on season 5 of MBC We Got Married with her.

On February 8th, a representative from Song Hye Kyo’s agency, UAA, spoke with Hankyeung.com wStar News stating, “Due to her being busy with filming, she was not able to watch the broadcast of Golden Fishery” and “She appreciates Chonan Gang sshi’s comments, but right now she wants to concentrate on filming the drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows.”

Earlier on February 7th, Chonan Gang appeared on MBC Golden Fishery, and started off by saying, “I wish I had a girlfriend.” MC Yoo Sae Yoon offered a solution, “There is a way. If you appear on season 5 of We Got Married, it will happen,” and Chonan Gang then whispered to Kang Ho Dong the name of the person with whom he would like to appear on season 5 of We Got Married.

Afterwards Kang Ho Dong said, “She is such a beautiful person” and although he stated,” I will ensure secrecy,” he stirred up laughter as he cried out, “I wish Song Hye Kyo and you [Chonan Gang] eternal love.”

However, Song Hye Kyo has a busy filming schedule for SBS That Winter, The Wind Blows (Script by Noh Hee Kyeung, Directed by Kim Kyu Tae), so starring with Chonan Gang on season 5 of We Got Married was politely declined.

Hankyeung.com wstarnews News Report news@wstarnews.com

Source: Nate
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Song Hye Kyo beats miss A’s Suzy to become national first love

February 09, 2013 11:00 pm dkrogers

20130117_1358381294_22976900_1.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo recently beat miss A’s Suzy to become the national first love.

On the February 9 episode of KBS’s Generation Sympathy Saturday revealed the ranking of the top ten national first loves.

As the result, Song ranked first and became the national first love. Kang Seok Woo, the MC for the show, said, “She really has the image of a first love.”

Choi Jin Sil ranked second and Suzy ranked third.

Besides the three actresses, Jeon Ji Hyun, Lee Mi Yeon, Sim Eun Ha, and Moon Geun Young were listed in the rankings of the national first love.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo shoot a TV series in the snow

February 10, 2013 11:00 am dkrogers

20130210_1360457112_71881300_1.jpg

A picture of Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo was recently released.

On February 10, a promotion company for SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday series That Winter The Wind Blows released a picture, which was taken on the set.

In the picture, the two actors and producer Kim Kyu Tae are intimately posing together for the camera. They are smiling in the snow and it drew a lot of attention.

The actors and staff members started shooting the series early in the morning in the snow. Even though it was cold and tough, the two actors and the staff cheered each other up and created happy atmosphere on the set.

A spokesperson for the production company says, “Since it’s very cold and snowed a lot, everyone is working harder. The actors and staff are working in harmony and enjoying the shooting. Even though our body is cold, we feel warm inside our hearts. Everyone is doing their best so please support us.”

The series is a melodrama about sincerity of human and value of love. Besides the two actors, Kim Beom, A pink’s Jung Eun Ji, Bae Jong Ok, and Kim Tae Woo will appear on the series, which will start airing on February 13 at 9:55 p.m.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Song Hye-kyo, Jo In-seong Team Up for TV Soap After Long Sabbatical

Source | 2013/02/09 |

photo281065.jpg

Jo In-Seong (left) and Song Hye-kyo

The leading actors of the new SBS drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows" expressed their thoughts on the popular new show recently, and how it feels to be stepping back into the limelight. The soap is drawing much attention as it marks the return to TV of Jo In-Seong and Song Hye-kyo after long layoffs during which their careers have gone in different directions. 

"I've wanted to work with him for a long time, but I've never had the opportunity", Song said about her co-star. "We haven't done much shooting together yet. But he's been very considerate and we hit it off pretty well, so I'm enjoying working with him". 

Song said she often felt lonely while shooting the show as she tried to fully immerse herself in her role of a blind heiress of a large company who has to battle on alone after her father passes away. This marks her first drama after she appeared in "The World They Live In" in 2008, and she said she found it a struggle at times to portray a character who cannot see. 

"I can't look at other actors' eyes", she said. "I feel a lot of pressure, but it's quite rewarding when each scene wraps up. I think it's going to continue to be pretty tough throughout". 

Jo, who is making his first appearance in a TV drama after he finished his mandatory military service in 2011, said, "I'm happy to be involved in a high-quality drama after having to wait such a long time". 

The soap will start airing on Feb. 13.

Source : english.chosun.com/si... ( English Korean )

Guest Laila085

Hello everyone =; i hope all shkers are doing well, wishing everyone a joyful lunar new year :D . Thank you for all the updatings, Hye Kyo looks breathtaking beautiful at HC pix and i cant wait for twtwb to come. 2013 is HyeKyo's year. Aja aja fighting ! Oh yeah Kim, i almost forget, i think that tattoo signs for navy marine ? ;;) . not sure, but i want that tatoo too :P

Guest YunRa1430270238

@utkim @Laila085

Now that I researched it, the anchor symbol is often symbolic for the Navy/Marine Corps. It is a very cute tattoo and could be part of the concept the photographers look for in the shoot, but I'd like to think that it relates to someone else... heheheh...

^ hehe, thanks for info 6a65c58343039b6076108c37d9959bbed2d1a346

"waves" to Laila :D

According to the news, that pic of Kyo and In Sung and PD Tae was meant as a New Year greetings :D
http://news.nate.com/view/20130210n04554

Btw, i read at chinese news that TGM might be released in May in Korea..yooohooo.

twtwb mugs promotion
 1-4.jpg
naver blog

Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo, Filming Still-Cut…’Yes, It’s a Pictorial’2013021101000561400047461.jpg

An unveiled photo from Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo’s drama has become a hot topic.

On the morning of February 10th, a still cut from Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo’s new SBS Wednsday-Thursday drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows, was unveiled, leading netizens to click away. In the photo, the two leads, along with Director Kim Kyu Tae appear cheerful as they pose with a broad smile on their face.

Jo In Sung is wearing a red padded coat and his creamy complexion is accentuated even more. Song Hye Kyo, who has her head covered in a fur hat, smiles brightly and innocently, making it easy for others to smile right along with her. Director Kim is attracting attention as he seemed quite satisfied standing in between his two leads, and is grinning from ear to ear.

An official for the drama said, “We are filming in winter and this year, the cold has been quite harsh and it is snowing a lot, so it has been tough on everyone, but both the actors and staff are moving along filming cheerfully. With this kind of fellowship and unity woven together in teamwork, it makes it hard for the members to think of the difficulties.”

The official also asked viewers for their love stating, “Their body may be cold, but with a warm heart, the actors and staff are all working hard making the best of it, so it would be nice if many people cheer them on.”

comet568@media.sportsseoul.com
sportsseoul.com Entertainment Tean ssent@media.sportsseoul.com

Source: Sports Seoul
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Song Hye Kyo is so beautiful and Jo In Sung is really handsome and full of charisma in the teaser videos.
I´m really looking forward to Wednesday to watch this drama. I seriously hope some SHK or JIS subbing team will work on this drama to bring sub to viewers to watch. Since it´s a comeback drama for both of them this drama will be really important, I hope it´ll receive all the spotlight and attention it deserves =)

Btw ^ Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won looks so good together, I hope they´ll have a chance to work together in a drama in the future :D

Utkim:I'm glad to hear TGM will be shown in Korea soon!I hope they will appreciate Kyos short but impressive role in the movie:)I was thinking her anchor tattoo looks like Popoyes,then Laila and Jungju said it was the insigna for navy/marines.We do know somebody who just got discharged fr. the marines...right?
Jjsweeter:I  am glad to hear the SHK is voted the National First LOve!If not for her long absence and freguent assignments outside of Korea she would have been the all time #1 K actress,not to forget the malicious and jealous write ups who tried to put her down:(Read fr. the previous page that SHK &JIS were also voted...The Most Promising Couple.They should be!!!
Love1403 &  Strawberry:I was all for Rain coz FH is my all time fav.K drama,but now that he is the bf of someone elsethan I have to move on :(Now I am rooting for HB if they still have the feelings for each other,if not than JIS would do very well for me lol.Have not watched Camelia yet.These are just suggestions....at the end of the day,whoever Kyo choses will be ok w/ me:)
HAPPY LUNAR YEAR TO ALL!!!<3<3<3  to all!Good luck to SHK&JIS and TWTWB cast and crew!!

^ Thanks jasan for the pics, she looks so beautiful and it looks so cold. But surely it looks so pretty with a lt of snow.. i love it.

There is a news about the drama, but i can't figure out what it 's about :P . I think it was saying twtwb trailer was showing at the lotte theatre ? It's first time they are advertising a drama at a cinema? 
http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/news/view.asp?seq=766321

2 more days to go..seems so long.