Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Hi @freshspring,i didn't read any report regarding zzy praising Hye Kyo maybe i missed it but I read about Tony's interview praising Hye Kyo this morning.He said that eventhough there's language barrier,she is very professional.He added that "I can understand her situation well.Years ago when i came to Taiwan to shoot a movie i didn't understand a word of mandarin ,at that time i felt like a deaf-mute.But Hye Kyo is very professional,she acted her role well and elegantly and she's a good actor that is rare to have nowadays.He mentioned that he's not so sure why wkw wants a korean to play a chinese girl when asked by a reporter,but he knows that when filming 2046,Song Hye Kyo came to the set and wkw told her that they should work together if they have the chance to.When mentioned regarding the "washing feet" scene,Tony said that scene shows the close relationship between a husband and wife especially during that time Hye Kyo is heavily pregnant.Under normal circumstances,the wife should be the one that wash her husband's feet.He just want to show the loving relationship between them.And when asked if he has given any words to Kyo on Wkw slow directing as not many actors will understand,Tony answered "there's no need for me to say anything,she's a professional actor".
Ip Zhun (Ip Man's son) gave this movie a thumbs up,he commented that Hye Kyo acted well,she's just like his mom,zhang yong cheng, graceful and virtuous.It's a pity that she has little screen time thus not being able to act more comprehensively.
edit:on a side note,Lee Min Ho was interviewed by a magazine recently and he said that his ideal woman is still Song Hye Kyo.He said that "she may look demure and elegant but i think she's a courageous girl and beside she's a good actress".
Hi @freshspring thanks for posting,i just read the of zzy speaking about Hye Kyo.She said Hye Kyo is like the girl's next door.The reason why both women did not have a scene together is because zzy character is a woman trying to let go of her love which is Ip Man and Hye Kyo is playing Ip Man's wife.
news.lnd.com.cn/htm/2013-01/10/content_2683306.htm

source:baidu

khxy: oh yes, I also read that article this morning :) so proud of her. I hope Korean media will report on those news too. of course acting's SHK is really professtional :) Thank you so much for translating that news :)

And the article that ZZY talks about SHK:
ZZY was interviewed on the occasion of opening TGM movie.
Being asked for less 2 years old colleague - SHK, ZZY said: " This is the first time I have cooperated with SHK. She's like my little neighbor sister, she is slim and very beautiful" :x
She added: " When we start the movie, both of us have to practice. I practice martial arts and SHK learns mandarin. We have a translator. She's our friend. 3 of us usually sit together, drink wine and chat. After those coversations, I realize that SHK is a bold person, she has hersefl opinions on everything. She know definitely what hersefl need".
ZZY regrets not having any scenes with SHK.

source: xinhua
I like this report, the comments of ZZY are the same as comments of an actor working with SHK in "shining days",aren't they? >:D<

A sneak peek at the lineup of new dramas

Jo In-Seong and Song Hye-kyo will pair up in "Wind Blows in Winter" on SBS, while kwon Sang-woo and Soo-ae will team up in "Yawang" with premier dates set on Feb. 13 and March 14, respectively. [JoongAng Photo] For Korea's drama fans, the arrival of 2013 can mean only one thing: the new year's new series cannot be far behind. This season promises to be an exciting one, with a big-budget 10 billion won ($8.7 million) blockbuster and the return of A-list actors and actresses after years away from the small screen. Here is a list of some of the dramas due to hit the airwaves in the near future. "Wind Blows in Winter" (SBS) Premiere:

Feb. 13 Cast: Jo In-Seong, Song Hye-kyo, Kim Beom, Jung Eun-ji Song Hye-kyo and Jo In-Seong pair up as a couple in "Wind Blows in Winter" and these two actors are enough of a reason for many viewers to stay tuned. It is the first drama series for Song in six years. Jo has not made a drama in eight years, and "Wind Blows in Winter" will be his first since being discharged from the military. And there are other reasons to tune in. It is written by Noh Hee-kyeong, who is known for her sophisticated portrayals of human relationships and poetic lines in her previous works, such as "Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats" (2011-2012) and "Worlds Within" (2008). "Wind Blows in Winter" is adapted from the Japanese drama "Forget Love", where a lonely man and woman find true love.

The man lives like there is no tomorrow after he was abandoned by his parents and failed at his first love. The woman is the heiress of a conglomerate who lives in loneliness after her family falls apart. She also suffers from sudden blindness. These two, who used to isolate themselves from the outer world, begin to understand the meaning of life together.

Source: www.hancinema.co.kr

edit:on a side note,Lee Min Ho was interviewed by a magazine recently and he said that his ideal woman is still Song Hye Kyo.He said that "she may look demure and elegant but i think she's a courageous girl and beside she's a good actress".
Hi @freshspring thanks for posting,i just read the of zzy speaking about Hye Kyo.She said Hye Kyo is like the girl's next door.The reason why both women did not have a scene together is because zzy character is a woman trying to let go of her love which is Ip Man and Hye Kyo is playing Ip Man's wife.
news.lnd.com.cn/htm/2013-01/10/content_2683306.htm

source:baidu

^thanks riz for posting teaser 1 with eng subs.

gina, welcome back dearie...... glad you see you again along with gita.

thanks so much khxy, freshspring, for the never ending news and updates on TGM..... i have been reading them many times :P  very happy for our dear girl..... though her appearance just for few minutes but the impression she gave to viewers last long.... it's a pity she can't be with the other casts for the promos.... on berlinale, we better not have high hope but we certainly not losing our hope yet.

spot-on on LMH saying Kyo is a courageous girl........  i'm not alone then rolleyes_zps514765ef.gif

ria, wow to the "clean feet" pic.... wkw really know how to make it looks sexy  sweatingbullets_zps898140b0.gif

kim, thanks for the link..... yeay, okuny is back !

gah,  i can't start the day without looking at the cotton candy couple   :D

tw130109a.gif

HK's absence is making the headlines in Hong Kong. It's sad, cause the press is making it sound like it is HK who is being petty/upset with the little screentime, and thus rejecting to appear along the cast and crew during promotion. But luckily, her fellow colleagues defended her, and the director also praised her (I lost the article.. there are plenty of reports on TGM these days..) But I'm so amazed and happy for her that Mr. Ip's own son, Mr. Ip Jun personally praised her by saying that she made the character (his mother) alive and that she was able to express the aura and gentleness of his late mother. That's one heck of a recognition: getting acknowledged by her character's real-life son. And I'm sure Mr. Ip Jun is unfamiliar with HK (he probably doesn't even know her), since he is an old Chinese man who most likely doesn't watch Kdrama, so I think her scenes should really be magnificent/memorable enough for him to praise her even with her limited screentime.

I have read some reviews on Hong Kong discussion boards, and it's actually the same everywhere else, many praises on HK's beauty LOL. They say that she looks hot in qipao, some are stunned that a foreigner can wear the qipao so well. 

Song Hye Kyo Shoots "The Grandmaster" for 1 Year, 6 Minutes Screen time in Return

0110-00282-001b1.jpg

0110-00282-001b3.jpg

Song Hye Kyo Shoots "The Grandmaster" for 1 Year, 6 Minutes Screen time in Return

The 10 year production The Grandmaster finally released in Mainland. Lead actor Tony Leung and lead actress Zhang Ziyi were willing to sacrifice their time and lose several jobs to shoot this film from beginning to end. In 2010, it was rumored Korean actress Song Hye Kyo "fussed" and was unwilling to take up extra time to re-shoot some scenes. After spending a year shooting, she only had 6 minutes of screen time in the 130 minute film, lead actress Zhang Ziyi occupied 100 minutes!

Although Song Hye Kyo had little screen time and declined to participate in the promotions, lead actor Tony Leung still praised her professionalism despite having a language barrier with the crew and basically gave a lot of 'face'. Tony said: "I totally understand her situation. In the past, I went to Taiwan to shoot Hou Hsiao-Hsien's film not knowing any Mandarin. At the time, I felt as if I was mute and couldn't speak. But, Song Hye Kyo was very professional, she was able to portray the elegant woman, she's a very rare actress." Wong Kar Wai's production style is 'patient work makes a good product', and may not necessarily understand every artist. Tony works very closely with the director, asked if he tutored Song Hye Kyo? Tony laughed: "She's very professional, not necessary."

Tony Leung also praised Zhang Ziyi, he said: "I admire her. I don't need to say much about her acting, but she trained her Kung Fu well. It's amazing. I had a few action scenes with her, because we had to accommodate several things, I couldn't hit her lightly. That night we were shooting the scene 50 times, so absolutely there was accidental hitting and stepping involved, I know she was in real pain due to her old injuries, but she held it all in. I really admire her, very rare!"

Credits: Oriental Daily

^^ wow thanks khxy,freshspring,and ebulli3nt for all the updates on TGM...  :D

feels great to read tony praising our girl for her professionalism...well deserved....also great to read about lee min ho's comment!! aw now tats a loyal and true admirer...i wish he gets to meet or work with SHK soon,atleast in a cf maybe   :\">   and ip zhun praising kyo? wat can i say..it really is an honour and it shows how impressive our SHK was,also it talks a lot about her screen presence inspite of her role being small...!  this is wat i wanted to hear,and im soo happy people are praising her soo much for it..u deserve it girl...!!! ^:)^   gah,i wish i could see the movie immediately!!  

putriN: i agree,such a sensual scene isnt it?  ;;) thanks for the C2 pic!! really cant get enough of it..     :x

Actress Song Hye Gyo 15 Years Ago 

janeyin2u January 10, 2013

493205_zps5496d43e.jpg

On January 9, the show “2013 SBS Special Drama Preview – A Date With A Man And A Woman” showed actress Song Hye Gyo during her debut-making days. The program also showed an interview she had done in the past and a short clip of her 1998 drama “White Nights 3.98.”

Although the actress does indeed look younger in the those days, there was not much of a difference in her beauty. Song Hye Gyo expressed, “Now, I’m much more extroverted but in the past, I didn’t say much and I was reserved. Many thought that I was very coy. I don’t have any skills except to act. Ever since I was young, I didn’t go to school but just acted.”

On February 13, Song Hye Gyo will be coming back with the new drama alongside actor Jo In Sung in “That Winter, the Wind Blows” where she will be playing the sole heiress of a gigantic conglomerate, but who is also visually impaired.

201301082238091710_1_zps2190f8c9.jpg

source: soompi news

putriN, ria: I'll try more. :">

this is an article I searched for after reading Lee Min Ho still admired SHK. Enjoy it :x
He isn't LMH in BOF, he play in rooftop prince, I mistaked too :)

Source & Photo: TV Daily via Nate

source: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/08/lee-min-ho-discusses-working-with-song-hye-gyo-as-a-child-actor

edit: I've just thought out maybe this report was posted. I'm so sorry :((
I was too hasty

Thanks for the youtube link @Ria19, watching and looking at the videos and pics i've got to say that wkw did edit out a lot of everybody's screen time.
In the bts, Hye Kyo basically talked about how beautiful the cheongsams are.The buttons,colours and accessories further accentuate the beauty of cheongsams.

Bwear

said: Praises on Hyekyo are still increasing as more and more people enter the theater. There is this funny Weibo from a lady who went to see the film, and sitting next to her were a mother and her young child, and the mother kept explaining all the things to her child. When Mrs. Ip washed the feet of Mr.

Ip, she said: "Look, that's Mr. Ip Man's wife. Mr. Ip's wife is Korean

." LOL 

6a65c58343039b6076108c37d9959bbed2d1a346