Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

ELLE pictorial :x

edit: sorri anne, you have already posted, i can delete Thanks

For Info, The 1st day of the releasing TGM at the BO has reached 30 mil and it's likely that the movie has gone beyond the total BO of "2046"  <:-P

"一代宗师"首日票房3千万 已超越"2046"总票房

新闻中心-中国网 news.china.com.cn  时间: 2013-01-09  发表评论>>

内 容摘要: 王家卫耗时八年交出的最新电影《一代宗师》1月8日在内地正式开画,虽然当日是半价日周二,但《一代宗师》首日票房成绩也创下3000万的好成绩,墨镜王 一向玩不转票房,此前王家卫电影在内地票房最好成绩,是2004年上映的《2046》取得的累计3000万元票房。

edit: anne, it's fine dear. I'm glad you posted instead of me ;)

Guest annejung

@ Utkim , Oh ! I don't know you posting it . :D Sorry  ^:):)>-
For Info, The 1st day of the releasing TGM at the BO has reached 30 mil and it's likely for the total BO of "2046" utkim said: ELLE pictorial :x

edit: sorri anne, you have already posted, i can delete Thanks

For Info, The 1st day of the releasing TGM at the BO has reached 30 mil and it's likely that the movie has gone beyond the total BO of "2046"  <:-P

"一代宗师"首日票房3千万 已超越"2046"总票房

新闻中心-中国网 news.china.com.cn  时间: 2013-01-09  发表评论>>

内 容摘要: 王家卫耗时八年交出的最新电影《一代宗师》1月8日在内地正式开画,虽然当日是半价日周二,但《一代宗师》首日票房成绩也创下3000万的好成绩,墨镜王 一向玩不转票房,此前王家卫电影在内地票房最好成绩,是2004年上映的《2046》取得的累计3000万元票房。

kim: thanks for the wonderful review article dearie..im sooooo happy TGM is doing great at the BO  and getting good reviews...yaaaay   <:-P

annejung: wow thanks a lot for those breathtaking ELLE pics..SHK looks like an angel  :x

from baidu

36c939dbb6fd5266360b49d1ab18972bd50736d1

i guess our girl is winning this poll...  ;;)

c83c6709c93d70cfeabca7c8f8dcd100bba12bb7

baidu 

OMG so many goodies.
Such a sweet act.... it shows that they are comfortable to each other.
Wow, I'm glad and surprised that the studio decided to release some scenes.... it makes me more eager to watch the show.
Those Elle magazine shoots looks lovely, elegant, class and beautiful.

utkim said: ^ thanks freshing.  That was sweet of him  :D

ria, they seems as old friends indeed, as they mentioned earlier.

I think this news said TGM was kick out other movies and is now the 1st place at the box office? khxy, help us please ..thanks dear.

姗姗来迟的王家卫电影《一代宗师》这次终於如约而至。1月8日《一代宗师》首映,第一天上画拿下近四成的排片量(截至发稿时,据网票数据统计排片量占 38.49%),力压《泰囧》和《十二生肖》,为双雄争霸太久的影市注入了2013年第一股新的活力。首映当天,多家影院安排零点场,寒冬的深夜阻止不了 追寻电影的脚步,而《一代宗师》也迎来了第一波来自於普通观众的检阅。  从首映目前获得的观众口碑来看,影片的精致唯美给大部分观众留下了深刻印象,台 词也被评“耐人寻味,令人惊艳”, 整部影片被观众评价为“功夫版《花样年华》”、“文艺浪漫功夫片”、“文艺更甚于功夫”,截止至发稿时,该片的豆瓣评分为8分,在王家卫电影中属中上成绩 (《春光乍泄》和《重庆森林》最高,为8.6分)。而同时,也有少部分观众表示“没看懂”、“昏昏欲睡”,评论呈现两极分化态势。

Many thanks for the pics and news,it's been so long since we have receive so much news regarding Kyo.
Well,i have watched  TGM and i've got to say that i'm so proud of Kyo .I truly can feel and understand what she's trying to convey through her smiles,tears and expressions.And i learnt from her character in TGM on how a woman should be. Strong,elegant,demure,classy,amiable,devoted and if need be self sacrificing.No matter how small your role is,i believe that the most important thing is that your character must be able to touch others and at the same time remind us of our own values and small little things in life that we often neglect.I believe many who like her performance will have the same afterthought as me and that's why i say Hye Kyo is successful.
I don't want to spoil the movie anymore so that all of you can enjoy the movie at your own expectations.(Unless you want me too,which will not be fun at all hehe..)I think i need to rewatch TGM at my own cruise speed because its dialogues are hard to digest at times,well it's a wkw movie Let me post some more reviews:
"Song Hye Kyo,as Mrs Ip,eventhough she barely speaks but she's so elegant.Her smiles and expressions touched us deeply""Song Hye Kyo left a deep impression on me, just so beautiful""There's little screen time for Hye Kyo but i found her very refreshing everytime she appears""Thumbs up for Hye Kyo's performance"
On another note,after TGM filming Hye Kyo flew from Guangzhou to Shanghai for  this ELLE photo shoot.
source:baidu

^omo omo........ you have watched ! i'm so envious of you........ it certainly a feast to the eyes watching Kyo's beauty, wearing a cheongsam, on a silver screen..... so happy to hear all these positive reviews........  like someone said here, wkw truly brings out the best in her...... and yes, surely proud of her......... thanks khxy, for again, giving us the feedback and reviews, we appreciate it so much. :-*

was the theatre packed ?

khxy, so envious of you dear and thanks for your reviews  :x

genalim, Shanda has provided the link at songhyegyo.net.  http://www.thekoreanbaby.com/item.php?item_id=636

Seems Korean fans are trilled of this cotton candy scene keke , just take a look of this site
http://blog.naver.com/syo0116?Redirect=Log&logNo=130156071650

Kyo's milky skin is almost white as the cotten candy :-O
Utennavn_zpsb5d120c5.png

More HQ pics
http://freemin728.blog.me/30155853079
http://musequeen.blogspot.no/2013/01/2013-korea-drama-that-winter-wind-blows.html?spref=tw

Thank you sooo much for all the beautiful pictures,inspiring comments and non stop good news re: our dear SHK!!!She deserves all of this ,as she has been working hard for the TGM  movie(commuting back and forth China and Korea for >3 yrs.).I bet she also has to give up a lot of offers....but now all of her sacrifices has paid off:)Her role after almost half of the cuts per ZZ ,maybe small but like what khxy said,has left a deep  impression to a lot of viewers.You have done well SHK!!We your faithful fans will always be behind you.Most of the work has been done by putriN,Utkim,Ria,Shanda,khxy,annejung.msriz,Laila and many more!!!You are all awesome ladies and we love and thank you for all the time and effort you spend,to bring us these good news:)Hopefully Like what ZZ says in this article,they are urging WKW to have a longer version  of the film to show more cut  footages that was all worth watching.

Wong Kar-wai epic 'Grandmaster' kicks up storm at Hong Kong ... 

Hong Kong director Wong Kar-wai's long-awaited martial arts epic, The Grandmaster, finally hit the big screen in the city last night after nearly a decade in the ...www.scmp.com/news/.../wong-kar-wai-epic-grandmaster-kicks...

Read this news said Chang Chen  has become a master in real life, winning a martial arts competition last year after filming TGM 6a65c58343039b6076108c37d9959bbed2d1a346 . WOW!!!

Yea.. that's pretty awesome ^_^. He actually won the champion at the national competition in whole China last year, that's a huge accomplishment since we all know how huge China is. People are starting to makes jokes on Weibo, by saying that after three years of training and filming, only one became a true 一代宗师 (grandmaster) LOL.

Praises on Hyekyo are still increasing as more and more people enter the theater. There is this funny Weibo from a lady who went to see the film, and sitting next to her were a mother and her young child, and the mother kept explaining all the things to her child. When Mrs. Ip washed the feet of Mr. Ip, she said: "Look, that's Mr. Ip Man's wife. Mr. Ip's wife is Korean." LOL  6a65c58343039b6076108c37d9959bbed2d1a346

Guest ginachan

wow I haven't been on soompi in years ...I'm soo lost :D, I'm so excited for her new drama with JIS. this is soo exciting! I've been waiting for years for a kdrama with all the originals :) 

thanks for all the updates chingus  :x

strawberry: i guess its the poll for best drama queen...im not sure thou    :)

awww so this is the scene when Mr.Ip washes Mrs.Ip's feet..its soo romantic  ;;) 

3b5694eef01f3a290d29200b9925bc315d607c10 

source:Baidu

@khxy: hi dear :) would you tell me whether chinese media (baidu...) talk about that zhang ziyi (ZZY) praises SHK? I'm searching for an interview of ZZY, maybe on xihua. I heart she said SHK is a bold person, she know what she want... many other praises :x

edit: @Gitakawaii and @ginachan: I'm new here and I feel so good when you comeback to this thread, this's like I'm seen the actions of this thread few years ago, it's very interesting. Welcome to you :)