Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Translation for making of the poster bts article:

"Today" unveils song hye kyo's poster.

"Today" poster potrayed song hye kyo who is standing under the rain allowing the public to feel the heartbreak of losing one's love and pitiness towards her character.

The shooting took part in seonyoo park near han river.Hye kyo need to show a more matured image,filled with grief thus the shooting was even more challenging.Eventhough the setting of the shoot was simple and at times challeging,hye kyo managed to immerse herself in the character and let her tears flow freely.It created a "grief" and "tears" effect  perfectly,this also stirred the emotions of the crew members.They commented and praised that "hye kyo's tears are just different from the rest".

As she's so into her character,she couldn't stop crying even when the shoot has wrapped up.

^khxy, thanks so much :rolleyes:

the way she cries.... looks taxing though its just for poster shooting... i'm glad that it went well judging from the articles...

They commented and praised that "hye kyo's tears are just different from the rest".

becos her teardrops looks like droplets of jewels :wub:

http://news.nate.com/view/20110930n17277

today9.jpg

after seeing the vid... it's not that she's scratching her temple as i thot, but her hair gets into her eyes blush.gif

in the meantime, a new link for Today ~1 min, but it takes times to load :wacko:

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=36063047

kim, thanks for the link and SCs... daum link no joke huh :blink:

to the impatients when it comes to Kyo like myself keke, here are 2 more links provided at baidu :)

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/t-4ag51MvwY/

http://mv.baidu.com/export/flashplayer.swf?vid=99e98ca51d104870a324b3bf

today12.png

today10.png

today11.png

Guest khxy19

There will be a telecast of hye kyo and nam ji hyeon interview tonight,will try to post the link.

Edit: In the interview session,hye kyo expressed her love towards nam ji hyeon and said it will be good if nam ji hyeon is her daughter.

Hye kyo also said that she changed quite a bit these few years in terms of character,she said: the changes may be less obvious from outer appearance,but i certainly do change by leaps and bounds

Guest jjeennyyccaa

Edit: In the interview session,hye kyo expressed her love towards nam ji hyeon and said it will be good if nam ji hyeon is her daughter.

hahaha...she's talking like she's too old already....tnx for the translation in advance khxy.. :)

Link to watch Kyo in Entertaiment weekly at kbs, she seems so sweet and there were shown some of her old clips sweatingbullets.gif . She took it nicely B):rolleyes: . And there were few new scenes of Today blush.gif

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=songhyekyo&no=21422&page=1&bbs=

dc

Today11.jpg

Kyo looks really healthy and happy :wub:

1317476380130.jpg

Thanks khxy for the translation blush.gif

^she does look healthier... it shows that, to those, she don't give a damn !

kbs1.png

this time, daum link is coorporating well... thanks kim :)

yes, new scenes... getting more interesting... it looks like kyo's dressings are all sombre colours to reflect that she still mourns for her fiance's death though it has been a year.

since it's from kbs entertainment weekly, i think there should be an engsubs to it that will be available a wk later... hope some kind soul will post it... i'm dying to know what makes them smiling and laughing.. i remember this mc, whenever he interviews Kyo, he'll sure tease her :D

kbs2-1.png

eh, looks like kyo is sheltering him :P

hahaha...she's talking like she's too old already....tnx for the translation in advance khxy.. :)

exactly, she has to get married at 15 to have a 14-yr old daughter now... :lol:

Edit:In the interview session,hye kyo expressed her love towards nam ji hyeon and said it will be good if nam ji hyeon is her daughter.

Hye kyo also said that she changed quite a bit these few years in terms of character,she said: the changes may be less obvious from outer appearance,but i certainly do change by leaps and bounds

khxy, thanks so much again... may we ask a favour pls, i know its too much... but could you pls be around these few wks, at least after her "Today" promos... thanks in advance dear ^_^

oh, what she meant by she changed a lot :unsure:

i'm sure we'll know more from her upcoming interviews... my wish is that, she thinks for herself first... esp when it comes to her own happiness -_-

6 more days to go !

^she does look healthier... it shows that, to those, she don't give a damn !  

*quoted image*

this time, daum link is coorporating well... thanks kim :)

yes, new scenes... getting more interesting... it looks like kyo's dressings are all sombre colours to reflect that she still mourns for her fiance's death though it has been a year.

since it's from kbs entertainment weekly, i think there should be an engsubs to it that will be available a wk later... hope some kind soul will post it... i'm dying to know what makes them smiling and laughing.. i remember this mc, whenever he interviews Kyo, he'll sure tease her  :D

*quoted image*

eh, looks like kyo is sheltering him   :P

exactly, she has to get married at 15 to have a 14-yr old daughter now...  :lol:

khxy, thanks so much again... may we ask a favour pls, i know its too much... but could you pls be around these few wks, at least after her "Today" promos... thanks in advance dear  ^_^  

oh, what she meant by she changed a lot  :unsure:

i'm sure we'll know more from her upcoming interviews... my wish is that, she thinks for herself first... esp when it comes to her own happiness -_-  

6 more days to go !

Don't worry putriN,i'm ever ready for kyo,it's never too muchrolleyes.gif

Thank you khxy, putrin,utkim and others that updated kyo's inf. I check everyday and really wait for good news for her new movies, hope she has great success and have her DVD for my collection, expect will see more interviews and magazines show off soon, because my coworker back to korea sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif for visiting next week. It'll be so excited to see her in red carpet and would like to see her in next new projects soon. Have a nice weekend to everybody.

^ you are welcome, michelle :) . So good to see you dear and have a nice weekend to you too blush.gif

putriN, exactly, a lil sweet revenge ;) . I think actually she said she wanted to have a daughter like NJH blush.gif .

Thanks khxy for all the efforts :wub:

262411_1.jpg

2011100210315278.jpg

nate

edit to add: in the interview, she also said she is now more clearer in mind, what she likes and dislikes, gonna take a lot of the past, shy personality has changed completely...what does it mean? like she said in ealier interview that she had been patient with ppl's mouth and madness and now she will vent for a while :sweatingbullets: ?

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=songhyekyo&no=21422&page=1&bbs

she's just so pretty and healthy looking.. :wub:

what i like most with the interview were that they showed some clips of her when she was totally younger

and that she didn't look any different from now..^^

sorry, if i posted the link w/o even reviewing if somebody had already done it..

i'm trying to read every post with all my might, kinda missed a lot... :wacko:

but still, i'm just too glad to see updates about her and the movie here and there..

she's South Korea's treasure! ;)

^indeed she is a national treasure :wub:

the more i look at her, the more she's getting prettier and prettier :rolleyes:

kbs6.png

Don't worry putriN,i'm ever ready for kyo,it's never too much*quoted image*

that's a relief... thanks so much dear... from us, hugs.gif

Thank you khxy, putrin,utkim and others that updated kyo's inf. I check everyday and really wait for good news for her new movies, hope she has great success and have her DVD for my collection, expect will see more interviews and magazines show off soon, because my coworker back to korea :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: for visiting next week. It'll be so excited to see her in red carpet and would like to see her in next new projects soon. Have a nice weekend to everybody.

hi michelle, it's our pleasure... thanks for coming out, hope to see you more often :D

yes, wishing all the best in her new movie... so lucky, just tell her to grab all the mags with Kyo in it on the newstands :P

putriN, exactly, a lil sweet revenge ;) . I think actually she said she wanted to have a daughter like NJH blush.gif .

edit to add: in the interview, she also said she is now more clearer in mind, what she likes and dislikes, gonna take a lot of the past, shy personality has changed completely...what does it mean? like she said in ealier interview that she had been patient with ppl's mouth and madness and now she will vent for a while :sweatingbullets: ?

bingo! that's one of the changes... c'mon girl, show your true color B)

yes kim, she did say she wanted to have a daughter like NJH... and to add, whom is good in acting and studying...

she still talks about having a family huh hihihi.gif

Guest milkeesh13

Song Hye Kyo says, “I wish to have a daughter like Nam Ji Hyun.”

Song Hye Kyo complimented Nam Ji Hyun.

On KBS 2TV’s Entertainment News, aired on the 1st, she said about Nam Ji Hyun, “I thought she was good at acting and indeed she was good. Besides she is getting good grades at school.”

She also said, “I wish I can have a daughter like her” and made the reporter, Kim Sang Min, surprised.

Song Hye Kyo recently shot a movie called Today (Director, Lee Jung Hyang) with Nam Ji Hyun, Song Chang Ui, and Ki Tae Young, and this will be released on the 27th of this month.

Source: http://en.korea.com/?p=281747

^thanks milkeesk13 blush.gif

bingo! that's one of the changes... c'mon girl, show your true color B)

yes kim, she did say she wanted to have a daughter like NJH... and to add, whom is good in acting and studying...

she still talks about having a family huh *quoted image*

Yes putriN, she still talks about family hehe. Kinda feel sad to read someone's fans talked rude about Kyo..sighs..I roll away from shameless talks

Kyo will be busy in these upcomming days with the red carpet, presscon , interviews, Vip premiere, media preview. Hope everything will go well, mentally and physically. Fighting!

kyo-4.jpg

You are glowing dearie :wub:

Utenkyo1.jpg

nate

^thanks dearie... chills !

more interviews... :rolleyes:

http://enternews.sbs.co.kr/article/article_view.jsp?be_id=B1000110001

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20111004/40811537/2

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?newsid=201110041118181114&ext=

SBS "Night of TV Entertainment" will be aired on the 5th of Oct at 20:50

shknews111004a.jpg

kyo, you rock baby! :D

^thanks dearie, can't wait blush.gif

Divashim has tweeted pics of Kyo :wub:. Divashim..eh the one whom has also tweeted ..hmm..other pic ;)

414839643.jpg

414804109.jpg

Divashim posted the man whom greeting Kyo is Jared Leto :P. Btw, the pics were taken in Paris.