Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^yes dearie.... it is something like that, a female agent ;)

i doubt she'll be casted... better not, don't want her to be in this type of movie :ph34r:

today, at baidu, it seems that the title movie "1949" will be changed to "Pacific Wheel" ? :blink:

cos, i think the plot changed too.... they keep the "Titanic" though....

John Woo still want to retain Chang/Song Couple :huh:

no mood to post google trans.... so disappointed atm :tears:

http://ent.ce.cn/main/movie/hydy/200903/13..._18484871.shtml

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=551054719

^Thanks dear, but why don't you want she cast in this movie putriN :unsure: ?

Ok, i will post the trans :P . It will be fine putriN. I don't like changing the title, but it's ok for me.

Song Zhang Zhen hands will beat John "Chinese version

Central Motion Pictures to join hands with the Chinese version of John Woo "Titanic" will begin shooting

2009-03-13 07:23:00 Source: Beijing Times (Beijing) threads 0 By (reporter had new) yesterday, chairman of China Film Group Han Sanping disclosed, following the successful co-production "Red Cliff" after , well-known Chinese director John Woo has been the evening of 11 co-production with China Film Group on the new film "Pacific Wheel" formal agreement. 《太平轮》就是此前盛传的《1949》。 "Taiping round" is the previously rumored "1949."

"Taiping Ferry Incident" occurred in January 1949, heading for Taiwan from the mainland of China United steamship lines, "Pacific Wheel" because of overloading, night navigation and the navigation light yet been collided, resulting in nearly a thousand gentlemen on board, dead celebrities . 这一事件曾被称为“中国的泰坦尼克号”。 This case has been referred to as "China's Titanic." It is learned that, if not much changes, men and women will be starring actress Song Hye Korea and China as an actor Zhang Zhen. John disclosed that pathetic film, tells the story of a love story. Although the film sank at the end of round are at peace with the "Titanic" similar to, but he said there is definitely a different approach. The film is expected to shoot this year.

Also in early March, John Woo and Chang's Lion Rock vibration with American screenwriter signed a "辣手神探" sequel to the creative contract. Zhang Zhen said that the project has been made, "Hollywood's work process is very slow, so just sign writer. Actor slow disbursement. The sequel to the script based on the game" Gun God "the story of creation, more to care for American tastes. "

Taiping Ferry sank case

At 23:45 on January 27, 1949, in conjunction steamship company "Pacific Wheel" because of overloading, not open at night navigation lights, in the Zhoushan Archipelago waters near the White Mountain section contains 2700 tons of coal and wood, "Jianyuan round "collision sank, killing 932 people.

太平轮是豪华货轮,排水量2489吨。 Taiping round are luxury ships with a displacement of 2489 tons. Taiping round for the board, passengers with gold bullion in exchange for accommodation, or through relations already got full round of the Pacific. 预计下午4点出发,因等待中央银行的一批银元,延至6点起航。 16:00 departure is expected because the central bank to wait for a group of silver, until 6 o'clock start. January 27, 1949 (the day before the Lunar New Year's Eve), peaceful round of carrying on "The last batch of passengers." 船上总共近1000人(有票乘客508名、船员124名、无票者约300名); A total of nearly 1,000 people on board (Passenger ticket has 508 crew members 124, but no votes were a total of about 300); the other set has a heavy cargo, including 600 metric tons, the "Chia Pao Daily News" printing equipment with more than 100 tons of newsprint, the Central Bank of important documents more than 1000 tanks.

Taiping round en route from Shanghai bound for Keelung, navigation at night, to avoid the curfew, no opening of navigation lights, at 23:45 on the 27th of Zhoushan Islands in the White Mountain section near Jianyuan round collided Jianyuan round immediately sank 72 people drowned, 3 people were rescued; Taiping Ferry sank in 15 minutes later, screaming sound of four, fell into the water due to freeze to death or drowned天寒and, more than 900 people died, 38 people (6 crew) has been to save warship effect.

Baidu

After commando from Jan sis I will try to update the 1949 thread.

Guest knucklepink

er, what's "East Wind Rain"? and "california" was mentioned, is it a Hollywood movie? sounds kinda like "So Close" and "Naked Weapon"...don't you think so? i've never really imagined SHK doing an action movie..but why not? something new for her and for us, her fans...hehe..:D

Guest cintakyo

OMO..im so panic..........1949'........its canceled or NOT.......? :mellow: :mellow: guys i have some Question four you :lol: ......"shg Best New Actress Award (Hwang Jini) - 6th Annual Korea Film Awards"....do you have LINK IN YOUTUBE....if you have,, ALL members HERE please....post HERE....im...wanna watching.................PLEASE.....guy's thankz............... :) :) :) :) :) event im know...SHG not attend in KOREA MOVIE AWARDS 2007...... :tears: ok......... :D :D :D :D

Guest silver_beam

http://english.cri.cn/6666/2009/03/13/1321s463967.htm

Hong Kong filmmaker John Woo will join hands with China Film Group to shoot the tragic romance "Tai Ping Lun"(previously known as "1949") following his wartime epic, "Red Cliff".

Beijing Star Daily reports that director John Woo reached a partnership agreement with China Film Group Wednesday night, the Group's president, Han Sanping, revealed on Thursday.

This marks their second collaboration, following their first joint production of "Red Cliff", which is expected to bag about 100 million US dollars in total box office.

The new big-budget Chinese-language film begins at the end of World War II and is based on real events that took place during the final years of the Chinese Civil War, right up to the founding of the People's Republic of China in 1949.

The film, starring rising Taiwan star Chang Chen and Korean A-list actress Song Hye-kyo, centers on the love, life and death stories of three pairs of lovers. Song Hye-kyo is reportedly practicing hard to improve her Mandarin.

The screenplay was written by "Lust, Caution" and "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" screenwriter Wang Hui-ling.

According to documents, the overloaded cruise liner was bound for Taiwan from Chinese mainland. It sank on the voyage after colliding with a cargo ship on the night of Jan 27, 1949, resulting in deaths of about a thousand celebrities onboard.

The cruiser that sank on that fateful night is sometimes referred to as the Oriental Titanic.

Thanks silverbeam, but can ayone remind me what kind of the movie is this :unsure: ? A female agent :sweatingbullets: ? and who is male lead?

Have not found the male lead yet, still searching.

http://www.siff.com/PortalIPS/Library/User...Wind%20Rain.pdf

^Thanks for the effort and the news, silverbeam. Hope it will not be more much delay for 1949 :huh: . But I'm very happy it pushs through after all :w00t:

I remember this East wind rain movie had been talking at our thread for a longest time, just wondering why it takes so long time to choose a female lead? it's kind of a big project or something?

edit: got read the sypnosis from that link, thanks

cintakyo, i will try to look that clip for you :)

edit: here you go, cintakyo

I get this link from Baidu, now I see Jan's man here HMM

http://tieba.baidu.com/%CB%CE%BB%DB%C7%C7/...8ef9e2c5bef0517

A little info about East wind rain :P , sounds not bad eh?

East Wind • Rain (China)

Synopsis:

The film will be about a long hidden, behind-scene spy story of the Pacific War.

A group of Communist spies from different occupations have gained and transmitted the top-secret information of Japanese troops' bombing to US Pearl Harbor. They hope they could stop the operation but have failed. The code TORA, TORA, TORA is sent out, and Pearl Harbor is bombed in Sunday morning, December 7, 1941. The Pacific War has started!

The characters in the story have to face up numerous life trials about loyalty, integrity, faith, discipline, morality and even betrayal.

This will be a portrait of the legendary heroes who are committed to save the world.

Director's Statement:

East Wind, Rain and TORA, TORA, TORA are the secret codes used by Japan for the sneak attack to US Pearl Harbor. I feel the dramatic tension each time when I think of these codes. There are some key words I must outline for this production:

Motion - -

This film will be about intelligence war of life and death. Facing up a chaotic situation, the CCP spies strive to sacrifice their lives for justice. They are long lost heroes which deserve a tribute.

Emotion - -

This film will be a wartime romance. With love and faith inside, they brave through everything

and are committed to sacrifice everything for their beloved.

Thanks putriN, utkim and silver_beam for posting the news. Appreciate it very much! :)

Gah - to be honest, I'm not really happy with the new name: Tai Ping Lun. I like 1949 much better! 1949 sounds more grand and suitable if the movie is about the turbulent times of the Civil War. The title has been changed into the name of the ship. So I assume the whole story will take place on the ship - just like Titanic? I must say that I'm a little bit disappointed: I was really expecting and hoping for a touching war movie, including the sinking of the ship of course, about lost and love - you know: husbands heading towards the war and then tragedy follows xD. I'm a sucker for those and it seems like my dream will be shattered (again xD). I hope it won't resemble Titanic too much though.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't be nagging and complaining xD. I'm already happy enough to know that 1949 "Tai Ping Lun" will push through.

--

The "East Wind Rain" movie sounds kind of interesting. I thought it might be a martial arts/wuxia movie when I first read the name.

Emotion - - This film will be a wartime romance. With love and faith inside, they brave through everything

and are committed to sacrifice everything for their beloved.

:rolleyes: Seems like my dream is not shattered .. yet.

^Bwear, to be honest, I still think the main story line about losing the husband and their fate CC/SHK on the ship , I also think the story will focus more on the ship now than before, but the main core is still there "lost, love and fate" :sweatingbullets: . I still believe this movie will be a touching moving story, but I do agree 1949 sounds more grand.

And me too, a sucker of this kind movie.

Guest laila85

YAY! the movie 1949 is pushing through, but the name "Tai Ping Lun" is kinda difficult to remember. Nevertheless, Im still so happy :w00t: . Thanks for the news guys!!! YAYYYYY!!

putriN, are you not happy? Be happy!!

I can't help not laughing reading this from baidu, still about LMH, haha :lol: . PutriN dear, you are right, he is only interested to act as her lover , not as a younger bro :lol:

In the Mood for men" in the F4's leader Lee Min-ho (22 years old) said that their eyes are Song of female perfection of this type.

IS a recent interview, Lee Min-ho asked, "Which actress and want to play my opponent," he replied without hesitation, "Song predecessors."” Lee Min-ho said: "The Song of the older generation has always been my dream lover, I very much hope and her first time. If it were really such an opportunity, I may be quite nervous."

Baidu

hello knucklepink! hmm..I think you are right about the wig. lol even if those pics were taking recently, her hair cant be that long. lol ty for the clarification. I guess I just got carry away with a new hairstyle and didnt think. haha

thanks utkim for the info. I think both movies sound and potentially be epic love dramatic films.

bwear east wind rain does sound like a martial art movie! lol

I found a news piece about <Tai Ping Lun>. I have only translated the important parts. Feel free to correct! :)

--

吴宇森3月11日晚已与中影集团就合拍新片《太平轮》正式达成协议,而该片就是此前媒体曾报道过的《1949》。制片人张家振透露“双方确实达成一致,但还没有签合约,《太平轮》只是暂名,影片年内开拍。”此外,记者还获悉刘德华也可能出现在吴宇森这部新片中,对此张家振称:“很早之前吴宇森就想和他合作,但还没最终确定。”

John Woo has succesfully come to an agreement with Jung Ying Company to film <Tai Ping Lun>, which is the earlier 1949. Producer Terrence Chang revealed that they have come to an agreement, but the contract is not signed yet. <Tai Ping Lun> is the tentative name of the film (THANK GOD! Bwear is feeling so relieved now! xD). Filming of the movie will start this year. Furthermore, it's been reported that Andy Lau might appear in this movie (:D!). Terrence Chang responded: "John already wanted to work with Andy a long time ago, but nothing is confirmed yet."

记者致电制片人张家振,对方说“双方确实达成了一致,但还没正式签合约,而且《太平轮》是暂定名,到时肯定要改的。”至于开拍时间,张家振说:“目前吴宇森还在修改剧本,但年内肯定会开拍的,而且好莱坞片计划已放弃。”

Reporters called producer Chang, and he revealed that they have come to an agreement, but the contract is still not signed yet. <Tai Ping Lun> is just the temporary name of the project, it will surely be changed. As for when this movie will start filming, Terrence Chang said the following: "John is still modifying the script (hope they won't change it that much.. sigh..), but it will definitely be filmed this year. The earlier "Hollywood project" will be given up."

早在今年1月中旬,吴宇森接受记者采访时就透露,他的新片《1949》讲述的是1949年1月“太平轮事件”,有点像中国的泰坦尼克号。除已确定的演员张震、宋慧乔外,记者从知情人处获悉,刘德华也有望出演,对此张家振并不否认,只称没最终确定。

Earlier this year, John revealed that his film will involve the sinking of the Tai Ping ferry, which happend on January 1949. It is a bit like a Chinese Titanic. Confirmed cast members include: Zhang Zhen, Song Hye Kyo. Reporters know that Andy Lau hopes to be in this movie as well (?). Producer Terrence Chang did not deny this, but it's not confirmed yet.

Original article @ SINA: http://ent.sina.com.cn/x/2009-03-14/01582419882.shtml

--

Excuse me for all the grammer mistakes xD. I translated it as fast as I can.

I hope the script won't be changed that much though, cause it was the original one which Kyo liked so much. And what? Andy Lau?! xD. I'm not a fan of him, but for some reason, I'm quite excited ^^.

Guest laila85

Woot, woot !!! thanks for the news bwear. Im a fan of Andy Lau :w00t::w00t: , haha, cant be better. Will he be SHKs husband ? wahhhhhhh, Im dreaming :lol: .

Woot for John Woo prefer 1949 over than Hollywood movie :D

I just visit 1949 thread, and saw this pic post by Janie, I thought it was so cute, she looked like a adorable innocent shy girl while hes so flirting :lol: . No wonder he said she made him drool all the time :rolleyes:

cannes1.jpg

http://english.cri.cn/6666/2009/03/13/1321s463967.htm

Hong Kong filmmaker John Woo will join hands with China Film Group to shoot the tragic romance "Tai Ping Lun"(previously known as "1949") following his wartime epic, "Red Cliff".

Beijing Star Daily reports that director John Woo reached a partnership agreement with China Film Group Wednesday night, the Group's president, Han Sanping, revealed on Thursday.

.. skipped .....

The film, starring rising Taiwan star Chang Chen and Korean A-list actress Song Hye-kyo, centers on the love, life and death stories of three pairs of lovers. Song Hye-kyo is reportedly practicing hard to improve her Mandarin.

........skipped....

thanks silver_beam for bring ths good news :) so.. it's confirmed JW still make movie "1949"... and SHK still the lead actress .. what a relieved :D btw why have they changed the title ? <_<

I found a news piece about <Tai Ping Lun>. I have only translated the important parts. Feel free to correct! :)

--

John Woo has succesfully come to an agreement with Jung Ying Company to film <Tai Ping Lun>, which is the earlier 1949. Producer Terrence Chang revealed that they have come to an agreement, but the contract is not signed yet. <Tai Ping Lun> is the tentative name of the film (THANK GOD! Bwear is feeling so relieved now! xD). Filming of the movie will start this year. Furthermore, it's been reported that Andy Lau might appear in this movie ( :D !). Terrence Chang responded: "John already wanted to work with Andy a long time ago, but nothing is confirmed yet."

...skipped...

thanks so much Bwear for translate ths news :)

so Tai Ping Lun is tentative title... <_<:sweatingbullets:

what ??? :o Andy Lau :rolleyes: .. he's my fave along with jacky chan & chow yun fat when i was kid.. :lol::P

thanks utkim for info about the east wind rain :)

putriN, janice, wloi where are you guys ? :unsure:

have a nice weekend shkers :)