Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Now, We Are Breaking Up: Release Date & Episode Schedule

SEPTEMBER 6, 2021 11:17 PMNow, We Are Breaking Up In today’s article, we shall talk about the upcoming South Korean drama series, Now, We Are Breaking Up. When is Now, We Are Breaking Up going to release? You must have heard about the television drama series. Even if you have not heard the name, you must have assumed what the storyline of the series could be. Well, this article shall mainly focus on the release date of Now, We Are Breaking Up. This romantic drama series is directed by Lee Gil-bok and is produced by Samhwa Networks. The storyline and the plot of Now, We Are Breaking Up is written by Je In. If you are a big-time fan of K-drama, then, in that case, you must be excited about the release of Now, We Are Breaking Up. We shall also cover the cast and the plot of Now, We Are Breaking Up in this article. People are way too excited for the release of the drama series. The title itself amazes a massive group of teenagers and adults. Especially if you are a lover of South Korean dramas, you must be excited about your arrival. Also, you must be wondering where can you watch the series. We shall cover everything about Now, We Are Breaking Up. Aren’t you excited? What are you waiting for? Get into this article to know further about Now, We Are Breaking Up. 

Now, We Are Breaking Up Release Date: When is the drama series releasing?

The K-drama fans are much awaiting the arrival of Now, We Are Breaking Up. The drama series shall have 16 episodes in total. Now, We Are Breaking Up shall release on 12 November 2021. Yes, you read it right. Few months are left for the fall of the romantic television series. Following is the list of the 16 episodes, along with the release dates of each.

• Now, We Are Breaking Up Episode 1 – 12 November 2021. 

Now, We Are Breaking Up Episode 2 – 13 November 2021.

• Now, We Are Breaking Up Episode 3 – 19 November 2021. 

Now, We Are Breaking Up Episode 4 – 20 November 2021.

• Now, We Are Breaking Up Episode 5 – 26 November 2021. 

Now, We Are Breaking Up Episode 6 – 27 November 2021.

• Now, We Are Breaking Up Episode 7 – 3 December 2021. 

Now, We Are Breaking Up Episode 8 – 4 December 2021.

• Now, We Are Breaking Up Episode 9 – 10 December 2021. 

Now, We Are Breaking Up Episode 10 – 11 December 2021.

• Now, We Are Breaking Up Episode 11 – 17 December 2021. 

Now, We Are Breaking Up Episode 12 – 18 December 2021.

• Now, We Are Breaking Up Episode 13 – 24 December 2021. 

Now, We Are Breaking Up Episode 14 – 25 December 2021.

• Now, We Are Breaking Up Episode 15 – 31 December 2021. 

Now, We Are Breaking Up Episode 16 – 1 January 2022.

I hope this list is going to be helpful to you. 

Now, We Are Breaking Up: Cast Members

Several well-known, popular South Korean actors are going to play their roles in the romantic television series Now, We Are Breaking Up. Following are the names of those actors: Song Hye-Kyo, Jang Ki-Yong, Choi Hee-Seo, and Kim Joo-Hun. These four are the main actors of the series. They are playing the roles of Ha Yeong-Eun, Yoon Jae-Gook, Hwang Chi-Sook, Seok Do-hoon respectively. There are other supporting actors as well whom we will see in Now We Are Breaking Up.  

Now, We Are Breaking Up: The Plot of the romantic drama series in brief.

With the title itself, you must have assumed the plot of the series. Now, We Are Breaking Up will show how the two couples (Ha Yeong-Eun, Yoon Jae-Gook, and Hwang Chi-Sook, Seok Do-Hoon) fall in love with each other and also how they end up breaking up. Ha Yeong-Eun is a well-known fashion designer who falls in love with the freelancer photographer Yoon Jae-Gook. On the other hand, Seok Do-hoon falls in love with Hwang Chi-Sook. What leads to their breakup? How do they end up? You need to watch the series for that.

Now, We Are Breaking Up: Where can we watch the drama series?

Well, if you are a great fan of the South Korean drama series, you must be wondering where you can watch Now, We Are Breaking Up. It will be airing from 12 November 2021, exclusively on SBS TV. If you have access to SBS TV, you can watch it there. Start counting down the days. I highly recommend you to watch Now, We Are Breaking Up....source credit @https://otakukart.com/now-we-are-breaking-up-release-date/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Herald POP

Song Eun-i and Song Hye-kyo were best friends.

Enter 2021.09.08. 6:09 pm
[Herald POP = Reporter Jihye Kim]
202109081739176236785_20210908174718_01_20210908180911684.jpg?type=w430view original
202109081739176236785_20210908174810_01_20210908180911694.jpg?type=w430view original
VivoTV official Instagram
Song Eun-yi and Song Hye-kyo confirmed that they are best friends.
On the 8th, VivoTV's Instagram account said, "CEO Song Hye-kyo and her best friend are certified. Song Hye-kyo's comment 'Sister Hahahahahahaha', which was reported by a lot of people, can be seen in the 329th episode of Vivo! , I support the friendship between Song Eun-i and Song Hye-kyo." along with two photos were posted.
The published photos contain comments shared by Song Hye-kyo and Song Eun-i through SNS. Prior to this, Song Hye-kyo first published a photo of a fashion magazine Vogue Korea pictorial through her Instagram, and several fellow celebrities have commented admiring her beauty.
In the midst of this, Song Eun-i left a comment that seemed to be cautious, saying, "Hey... Song Eun-yi's comment became a hot topic as it spread through the online community along with the fact that Song Hye-kyo and Song Eun-yi were 'selling' each other's SNS.
Afterwards, Song Hye-kyo responded with a smile to Song Eun-i's comment, saying "sister". The cute friendship between the two people, known for having a relationship through the past SBS sitcom 'How am I?', is attracting attention. Netizens who saw this also showed pleasant reactions toward Song Eun-i, such as "I support you", "Congratulations", and "Is your network verified?"
Meanwhile, Song Eun-i is the CEO of Content Lab Vivo, a content production company, and Seesaw, CEO of Media Lab, a management company.

Jihye Kim popnews@heraldcorp.com.  source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003474803