Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^i'm super glad PD Pyo chose hb :D

just can't bear to watch hk lovey dovey scenes with actors that i don't favour :ph34r:

:sweatingbullets:

Ww1119z.jpg

@dcw

thanks deka for posting the HJN news here :)

since she won the Best New Actress in Korea Awards Festival last year.....

i hope she will be invited this year as an award presenter pray.gif

• Like 1

Guest stephanella

Would it be cool if bothHK and HB casted into FH 2 since Rain stated he will not be joining the cast.... dunno why but i got a feel that the two will work together again.... there are interviewing news of HB in WW thread, he was defending on HK's behalf regarding the criticism online... and it seems he cares for her a lot... i'm halucinating again

Guest nheocualo

Would it be cool if bothHK and HB casted into FH 2 since Rain stated he will not be joining the cast.... dunno why but i got a feel that the two will work together again.... there are interviewing news of HB in WW thread, he was defending on HK's behalf regarding the criticism online... and it seems he cares for her a lot... i'm halucinating again

oh, a good idea stephanella <_< .hope to see them as a couple again in other drama.and would be happiest when they are a couple in life.

even Huynbin also feels unreasonable for Hyekyo when there is criticism on her acting.Hyekyo once says that there is bad comments on her acting on purpose,therefore she will let them affect her work.

we are going to protect her to the end..

Guest scarlet1013

I like SHK no matter what they say about her acting and stuff. There are a lot of other worst actress but does not get these hurtful criticism they hurl at SHK... And I think it is unfair and so cruel. I dont think she will get drafted to do the hollywood indie film, or neither will she be recognized in her past projects if she was not good enough! And these people who recognize her talent are not dumb people. There are too many other beautiful and talented yong actress in the biz, why did she get to be the one to be recognized ?

The answer is simple : Song Hye Kyo has the talent, beauty, and charisma to stand out among the rest!

What do you think?

Guest nheocualo

must reassure that i will stand by her even if anything happens.she is the only one i love long years ago.even there is the appearance of many new beautiful,intelligent,funny korean actresses day after day.however,i dont know why i still take care of her much.possible, am i such a loyal one?maybe not.it must be there is something distinguishing her from the others,not only in her appearance,but only.........maybe her spirit? cant tell exactly

Guest stephanella

I think one of the possible reason of why she got all the criticism is that maybe both HB & HK's previous drama have a strong impression on audience's mind. Many wouldn't want to see HG other than Rain or HB other than Suna.

And the character of JY is not one of those likable in the beginning... and

However, many start to love this pairing though in the beginning they seemed to be adjustingbut their performance improved a great deal in ep 7 & 8. Tomorrow is her birthday... are they still shooting the drama? If yes, HB what are u waiting for - take this opportunity to cheer he up.... haha