Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&region=individual&global=01530006

click TODAY or YESTERDAY, total votes, will see SHK's fans who come from..(countries' flags):heart: SHK#2:heart:

Please Log In to Vote
thumb_5.png

*Double voting or hurtful comments lead to limitation of use.

Song Hye Kyo

KR.png
find.png
Song Hye Kyo
in Oct 1,215 Votes 

On 10/14/2016 at 11:22 PM, gigivillaceran said:

.i hope the next wedding would it be she is the bride cross fingers and have faith..                                                                                                                                                 

If she's my daughter, you will get your wish:grin: time goes fast.....

2014, My Brilliant Life, SHK said, "......regret at age 20.....not take(right word?) many good chances" She meant screen? or CF?).." 

2016, SHK seems(like) very enjoy what she 's doing now: personnel travel and business:grin: 

Nov. 13, Fanmeeting,  will SHK announce her next project?:crazy: Hope so:heart:

video, just for fun:heart:

other POLL/ vote for SHK, she lead now

FACEOFF Hallyu, Song Hye Kyo/Park Shin Hye       http://www.chuutalk.com/forum/j4fsr3bj

RoseS i just want her to be happy and start her own family any man she end up its ok for me as long as she will be happy and will be love she deserve it but if she is not yet ready im ok with it i miss her hoping she will have a new project drama or movie yes dear im always voting in all poll and im not stopping to post it in fb or ig good morning guys have a safe and blessed sunday all god bless....                                                                                                                                             14610927_10209270970645119_2022641263142737594_n.jpg?oh=8da65938dc07d347fdc47f5be1922e2e&oe=58A3CFAC14695526_10209272701168381_2578384599558374530_n.jpg?oh=b566728dfa5795069c5ddbace740a162&oe=58993828                                                                                                                                                                        Kindly please help Song Hye Kyo  she is at the 18th place now here is the link 
http://m.haosou.com/mhtml/zt/hotlist.html                                                                                              

• Like 7

Herald Pop - Naver: "Nice to see you Chi Hoon-ssaem", Song Hye Kyo x Onew, meeting of the sun 

1. [+3,743, -154] Song Hye Kyo's girly aura is very pretty.. Please come back with a melodrama
2. [+2,567, -151] I've become such a big Song Hye Kyo fan after DOTS~ I watched all her dramas and I'm only waiting for her new project. She's very pretty, it's no wonder her beauty has been one top for 20 years
3. [+2,157, -137] I miss Song Hye Kyo's acting already. I'm watching her old dramas, I hope she picks her next one soon
4. [+2,045, -108] It's Song Hye Kyo! This unni is always pretty!!!Hi Onew~
5. [+1,626, -103] Waiting for her new project. Be happy
6. [+887, -46] Song Hye Kyo's so pretty, Onew is looking so cute. It's always nice to see this combo
7. [+750, -37] Chi Hoon ssaemㅠㅠ Jinki oppa is really cute ㅠㅠ Song Hye Kyo is a goddessㅠㅠㅠ How could someone be so pretty ㅠㅠ
8. [+695, -49] Song Hye Kyo's beauty is one-top. She's pretty but charming too. I still watch Full House to this day. She's forever my ideal type
9. [+653, -36] Why is she so pretty and cool? They're handsome and pretty
10. [+636, -33] Woah pretty. Good to see Chi Hoon again

cr : kkuljaem

They miss her too.. :)

• Like 9

So disappointed... I have been waiting for the confirmation of my application to the Fan Meeting. But nada (nothing). Anyway I have decided to go to that place...

Whoever is going from the Philippines just private message me... I will be happy to meet them..

By the way where do I go to find the list of those who won...

• Like 1

:thumbsup::heart::grin:  http://star.dzyule.com/  

no idea for Closed voting date but here is last(Oct. 15) and voting system still on.....

Ⅵ, October 2 - At 21:00 On October 15th

Female Star List: 10 Candidate List Voted By The Global Users, Chinese Top Ten Most Influential Female Star.

20160803052104203.JPG
TOP: 1   SHK

Congratulation to who got SHK FM's tickets:grin: Low percent but wait and see the WAITING LIST :thumbsup:

1d

officialhyebaragiThe second round is finished. Thank you for applying and thank you for all you guys. Please wait the list till tomorrow. Thank you.

2 hours ago, foresthills said:

So disappointed... I have been waiting for the confirmation of my application to the Fan Meeting. But nada (nothing). Anyway I have decided to go to that place...

Whoever is going from the Philippines just private message me... I will be happy to meet them..

Comments from OFFICIAL's Ins.=same your concern:crazy:  But wait although it pass the announcement time......:thumbsup: Wishing your name on the list:thumbsup:

Congratulation to who got SHK FM's tickets:grin: Low percent but wait and see the WAITING LIST :thumbsup:

1d

officialhyebaragiThe second round is finished. Thank you for applying and thank you for all you guys. Please wait the list till tomorrow. Thank you.

We're fans who have no powers for the AWARDS but could have powers to win the voting on POLL:thumbsup:So many POLLs, some of them we didn't know(SHK's ranks=9, 15, 20, 21, 25) but now her name... UP..UP :thumbsup:

SHK's still lead, FACEOFF BATTLE HALLYU

Song Hye Kyo vs Park Shin Hye

3 hours ago, foresthills said:

3 hours ago, foresthills said:

Hi there! I'll go there and I'm from the Philippines.

Maybe you'd like to go with me? I sent you a private message. Btw, you may keep checking the official instagram account of Hyebaragi for the results @officialhyebaragi. See you!

• Like 3

Fit [expected] Song Zhongji Song Hye nominated government recognition (15:18)

Article Date: October 15, 2016

1476515151552SF_7D359CB319B27A174CCCEC4DBD8BF4EA.jpg

By the Korean Culture, Sports and Tourism organized by the Department of the 7th Korean Popular Culture and Art Award, primarily for recognition of Korean pop culture and the arts contribute to the figures, in the past "from the stars you" Jun Ji-hyun and Kim Su Hyon, "successors" Lee Min Ho " W: two worlds, "Lee Jong-suk won the praise so.

This year the popular drama "sun seed" actress Song Hye Kyo and Song Zhongji, the recent news that two have been nominated at the same time, "the descendants of the Sun," set off a craze in Asia, they have contributed to Korean winners chance is very high, so the "Song double" 27th of this month is expected to be "fit" to attend the honors ceremony.

On the other hand, Song Hye Kyo update social networking site yesterday, she met had performed "a descendant of the Sun," the SHINee members temperature flow at a friend's wedding, and upload a photo of the two men.

(Live Entertainment)

http://ol.mingpao.com/php/showbiz3.php?nodeid=1476515357863&subcate=latest&issue=20161015

Korean female actress,   http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&country=KR&gender=fe&occupation=ac&tag=

Today, No.1

Song Hye Kyo1,803 votes