Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Have a nice day!                                                                                                                                                                                       image_125.gif 28127896061_c2842517b7_o.gif                  28127893641_4105958589_o.gif 27924855710_ce662d53f8_o.gif                                     credit to owner

• Like 3

Love Goddess

First, The Goddess Of Asia's Top 10 List Will Be Released To The News Media From Allied Let Asian Goddess.

Second, The Goddess Will Make Asia's Top 10 Collector's Edition Poster, Collection Of The Most Beautiful Goddess Era.

Third, The Goddess Of Love In The Green Plan Pending, Will Be Announced At A Later Asian Goddess Official Website.

Waiting for........:blush:

----https://wn.com/goddess_of_asia./latest

----[MBC's survey]Song Hye Kyo is the goddess of the ever strongest beauty

-----Song Hye Kyo :blush:

•  

yunhap news

Actor Song, "sponsored doubt" netizens wrote malicious comments fines

Articles, enter 10/09/2016 7:15 a.m. 
last modified 10/09/2016 7:16 a.m.
Comments 1,184translation language selection  

AKR20161007179800004_01_i_99_20161009071604.jpg?type=w430_q80                                                                                                                                                        (AP) Kim, Eun - Kyung press = sentenced to a netizen wrote malicious comments that contain a "Sponsored suspicion 'of a famous actress fines.

Seoul Northern District Court criminal 10 facilitate use alone hamseokcheon Justice Information Network , said Mr. thermostat (26, female), charged with the offense (defamation) and insulting allegations about such privacy to sentence a fine ₩ 3,000,000 9.

Seo is the seed actress Song Hye-kyo twice last January and may slander trying Song articles commented on was handed over to the court the honor undermined charges of filing a sponsor suspicion of influential politicians per saenuri.

Seo is "people of himdeunde so because saenuri, eopji can like X is based saenuri Poppy as sponsor "" after quite Song tax evasion and someone, the agency also "wrote the comments, etc. seems to be something on the side saenuri

Seo is a comment on an article published on the portal site 8 years 2014" Song frog was originally not something from behind the camera is'll fine bath. selfish, royal style bullfrog "was a comment that insulted eight times Song from January last year, including a comment that.

the court" accused deda no criminal, and to reflect on incorrectly was taken into account that such a commitment would not commit the same thing, "he said the sentencing reasons.

Song is accusing netizens dozens of false information that to him, even in 2013, politicians sponsor to have circulated on the Internet defamed allegedly punished bar one can receive.

Song to ferret out the side while the first distributors to sue drama earlier this year after turning popular as "descendants of the sun" netizens commented that the malicious rumors again sponsor a piercing dalramyeo commissioned the investigation.

kamja@yna.co .kr 

• Like 1

This must be a lesson to sample,, HATERS/BASHERS OF SHK this is a warning! Watch your word , a single nasty word you wrote might lead you to put in jail 

Netizens that posted comments about acusing SHK on "sponsor issue" were fined 3 million won.

Netizen Bashed and give bad comment for Kyo regarding Sponsorship 20th Anniversary Event... UAA take legal action fined for 30 Million Won... .
Cr : naver
The Haters please done bashed our kyo... she didn't do anythings wrong with your life... please just enjoyed your lifE... cr :http://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read…

salute UAA for their quick action: credit @ ss couple fb   

• Like 3

WHAT DO THESE PEOPLE HAVE AGAINST SONG HYE KYO?

This question has been lingering for awhile. What has she done that they seem to want to crucify her?

Can somebody please enlighten me? I don't get the constant bashing! Enough is enough! 

Let her live her life! 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RoseS said:

When aging, color helping.......

hahaha very true dear...but for our dear Kyossi it will work just fine either way.. as she get older she becomes more beautiful, she's aging gracefully, she can stood up against the time

• Like 1

[HanCinema's Film Review] "A Reason to Live"

2016/10/08

photo770711.jpg

Da-hye (played by Song Hye-kyo) lives happily with her boyfriend Sang-woo (played by Ki Tae-yeong). A freakish turn of events separates the couple. Da-hye deals with the trauma by trying to forgive the person responsible for what happened to Sang-woo, although this process turns out to be surprisingly unsatisfying and pointless. That much is a fairly accurate description of "A Reason to Live" as a whole. Some of its ideas are good, but almost nothing of consequence is done with them.

A lot of this is just a matter of poorly defined character relationships. Take Ji-min (played by Nam Ji-hyeon), a teenage girl who's the sister of Ji-seok (played by Song Chang-ee) and escapes the generally abusive nature of her family by running off to Da-hye's apartment regularly. It turns out that Ji-seok was Sang-woo's friend, and through the transitive property of character relationships, that also means Ji-min is emotionally close to Da-hye.

Bear in mind I'm guessing about most of this stuff. "A Reason to Live" is pretty fantastically vague about who its characters are and what their relationships are with each other. This is a movie badly in need of some basic narrative exposition. It takes a surprisingly long time just to clearly establish what exactly happened to Sang-woo, which is fairly inexcusable considering all the characters at the beginning of the movie know exactly what happened to Sang-woo, and it's only through non-intuitive use of flashbacks that this information is unnecessarily hidden from the viewer for so long.

But the bigger problem than that is simply how Da-hye's story lacks any kind of clear narrative arc. Da-hye spends most of her screentime investigating the generally unsatisfying nature of forgiveness through her documentary project. There's clear potential here, since Da-hye herself has these ambiguous feelings. Yet Da-hye has surprisingly little apparent emotional reaction to the oftentimes heartfelt and vicious interviews she tapes, rendering her little more than a cipher.

The Ji-min storyline similarly goes nowhere. I kept expecting that Da-hye's emotional journey and physical research would eventually have some sort of impact on Ji-min's problems. Yet there too Da-hye is a curiously disinterested outsider, who allows Ji-min's emotional issues to fester while ultimately making no meaningful effort to engage either Ji-min or Ji-seok in what's happening. If there's a parallelism between Da-hye and Ji-min's stories, well, I ended up missing it.

The only narrative thrust I can come up with for "A Reason to Live" is that forgiveness is bad, and we're better off hating people. I'm not necessarily averse to such a cruel message, but writer/director Lee Jeong-hyang makes this case very half-heartedly, as if she herself does not find it to be a very convincing one. Sometimes the mere react of raising difficult philosophical questions can elevate a film even if answers are not immediately available. But in the case of "A Reason to Live", the soft non-confrontational tone of the direction coupled with the genuinely cruel implications of the script are at cross-purposes, ultimately preventing the film from doing anything all that noteworthy.

Review by William Schwartz

"A Reason to Live" is directed by Lee Jeong-hyang and features Song Hye-kyoNam Ji-hyeonSong Chang-ee and Ki Tae-yeong.

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-film-review-a-reason-to-live-99366.html

Poster making of, HANCINEMA's recomment video      http://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_A_Reason_to_Live.php

4 hours ago, RoseS said:

this man  is ignorant he deserve it accusing her of that rumors my god do they have a conscience she earn what she have for 20 years she build her name and this idiot  man destroying her for accusing this sponsor rumors stop it  he deserve a punishment behind bar so he can learn his lesson for  fabricating fake rumors, i hope the basher anti got what they deserve also same as this man...

Song Hye Kyo                                                            

Hye Kyo Wallpapers!                                                                                                       005133.jpg005123.jpg                                  005122.jpg005084.jpg005042.jpg                                                      credit to owner

• Like 4

I'm sorry to say this here and also I'm sorry if I've offended someone.

Even after she wrote THAT on her private account, still some people are posting(reposting) about it. Do they really think she wrote THAT for her own followers?????  

As seeing some people intrude on her friends accounts to follow her comments made by her private account name... do they really think she would appreciate their such behaviors?????

I thought her fans are mature enough to act sensibly but I guess I'm wrong in some way. People are calling them 외퀴 or maybe us as a whole, her international fans. How embarrassing. 

The official for her fans, the private for herself, right????? Fans always claim "respect her privacy." But for some people, "except me!!!" Even though they claim they are fans of her, I think it doesn't mean they can do anything they want. I think there is a line that shouldn't be crossed.

Anyway, sorry for my rant but I couldn't help...

*Something to clarify, that 'sponsor case' has nothing related to Hye Kyo's Fanmeeting. And the accused is a 26-year-old woman and she had stalked and written malicious comments on Hye Kyo since August, 2014 according to articles in Korean.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, MasY said:

I'm sorry to say this here and also I'm sorry if I've offended someone.

Even after she wrote THAT on her private account, still some people are posting(reposting) about it. Do they really think she wrote THAT for her own followers?????  

As seeing some people intrude on her friends accounts to follow her comments made by her private account name... do they really think she would appreciate their such behaviors?????

I thought her fans are mature enough to act sensibly but I guess I'm wrong in some way. People are calling them 외퀴 or maybe us as a whole, her international fans. How embarrassing. 

The official for her fans, the private for herself, right????? Fans always claim "respect her privacy." But for some people, "except me!!!" Even though they claim they are fans of her, I think it doesn't mean they can do anything they want. I think there is a line that shouldn't be crossed.

Anyway, sorry for my rant but I couldn't help...

*Something to clarify, that 'sponsor case' has nothing related to Hye Kyo's Fanmeeting. And the accused is a 26-year-old woman and she had stalked and written malicious comments on Hye Kyo since August, 2014 according to articles in Korean.

Agree dear!

• Like 1

Song Hye Kyo                                                                  

the most lovable face ive ever seen..

"she's really indeed the fairest of them all"

14650655_10209230816321286_9398689940795              14671239_10209230817121306_820442125178114671356_10209230817641319_292136162215414572444_10209230823801473_735244590566314572227_10209230823481465_2749696721152                                                                          credit to owner

• Like 7