Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Wow! Are we in drought! What's going on, guys! I wish I have something to contribute! Bummer!

Well, I guess, we just have to continue voting for SHK in every friendly competition there is!

Wonder when we are going to hear any good news from Kyo Goodnews I wish a new film is already in the making! crossed fingers

Meanwhile let us  votebooth

• Like 6

SongSong at KBS  media center for dots DVD commentary                                                                                                                                                                          credit to the rightful owner                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    13906901_1818921655008705_83719911783337
  • Like 11

So Adorable and Goddess Song Hye Gyo...cttro                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      13880220_1659007301085000_8069649533154913938488_10208648192556056_106725364875213924828_1658445327807864_4747958287663113653389_10208648190956016_790613184436913920759_10208641722394306_278941653679113934630_10208648190596007_4958337886573

• Like 8

love to see SHK with DoTs team , they reunite again for the DoTs  DVD Director's Cut  commentary! looking forward to have a copy of this DVD Directors Cut but still have to wait til November  for its release!

how nice of fans giving out this snacks/goodies

credit:as labelled

• Like 9

Hello dear Kyonatics, can someone help me of what to do. It's been 2 days that i can't vote for Goddess of Asia. It always saying i've already voted even its not. It's really making sad. Thank you for the help.

19 hours ago, fresia said:

Hello dear Kyonatics, can someone help me of what to do. It's been 2 days that i can't vote for Goddess of Asia

hi fresia! try to close and re-open the link (check out other link from other sources like from IG,FB ) , so far in my case I can vote non-stop and when the link closes back to yahoo or google I will open the voting link again and I can vote again !

sad for far no update yet from SHK IG , I guess that commentary for DoTs DVD is supposedly a "closed door" meeting , the photos that surfaced yesterday must be taken discreetly , hope KBS will share some of their exclusive photos soon  !  for now we will focus on making SHK as the ultimate Goddess in the 3rd round! guys you know what to do, fighting!!!!

credit:as labeled

006uh1gPgw1f6g716wy2hj309g06a74j.jpg

b4efcf2cjw1f6fularnu0j20qo0qo0yt.jpg

• Like 5

Hi, fresia , I have the same problem for so long, it's so annoyed , I can't vote pretty much,  and really spend much time to play the game, I almost give up once a while, but all kyonatics, keep try on the best to vote for kyo. we are really excited about the Dots DVD with commentary but have to wait until Nov., it takes so long 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, li.michelle0831 said:

Hi, fresia , I have the same problem for so long, it's so annoyed , I can't vote pretty much,  and really spend much time to play the game, I almost give up once a while, but all kyonatics, keep try on the best to vote for kyo. we are really excited about the Dots DVD with commentary but have to wait until Nov., it takes so long 

dear it always happen to me also  i think there is something wrong with the page i always refresh it and it happen you waited for 20 minutes to vote again kinda curious coz the deadline  is on the 6th i hope she will win in the 3rd round

• Like 2

Guest RoseS

-I have the same problems(vote) before but no more. Giving up=waste times but try again and again later...! Vote by English=page has been translated to English( when vote by click SHK's photo, save time=no CODE, no DETERMINE). Sometime it's 'freezed'(by English), no waste time, move to 'original'(Chinese) for voting=click 'original'

Crazy about:'..have been voted...come back 20 minutes', while come back for few hours:w00t: Try anything

-refresh(=clear browser=same meaning?)

-click page number(of course, click #1=SHK@p.1)

-type LINK

13886985_10208640872973071_7826259854979

WW3 Scenario: China Targets Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, K-Pop Stars In War Against US THAAD Missile In South Korea

The influence of Korean Pop Culture or K-Pop has reached different parts of the globe, but with the intensifying tension within the Korean peninsula, popular South Korean stars such as Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, or the boyband group Bigbang, could be the likely targets of any attack if World War 3 ensues.

This may be farfetched to many, reports are starting to indicate that even the entertainment industry is taking the toll from the tension in the region now that China plans to restrict access of media featuring South Korean stars.

One must be aware that China is one of the major benefactors, along with Russia, of North Korea. The two Koreas are, in principle, remained at war with each other with only an armistice deal has been signed during the outset of the World War II.

No More Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo in China?

China’s restrictive measures on K-Pop stars was sparked by South Korea’s plan to station a US-developed missile shield. The the South China Morning Post reported that Chinese media authorities have already cautioned local networks that TV shows featuring South Korean Stars would no longer be approved.

“They told us to postpone any plans for new programs that involve South Korean stars or copyright for South Korean TV shows. They said we would not get approval, even if we made such plans,” the source told the SCMP.

To illustrate how powerful China’s planned restriction on South Korean stars in its leading media, shares of leading South Korean recording studio and entertainment companies have recorded significant drops. This came immediately after China announced that it planned to restrict access to South Korean media content, the Bloomberg reported.

K-Pop stars banned in China

China is not new to its restrictive measure, especially in any technology that it deemed would cause public unrest and would destabilize order in the communist government. Twitter, for example, has been banned all over China for years ago.

“Although it isn’t confirmed, there seems to be uncertainty among investors. South Korean entertainment companies are mostly relying on businesses in China, and if they can’t do a large-scale concert or show, it would be a problem for them,” said Hyun Choi, of the Baring Asset Management Korea Ltd. in Seoul as quoted by the Bloomberg.

To make the already complex issue even worse, Russia has signaled its involvement in launching campaigns against South Korea’s plan to station US missile in Seoul. The Sputnik reported that the plan would threaten the stability and security in the region.

Russia & China, two strong allies, have long been perceived as threat by the United States and vice versa. The relations among these 3 superpowers are in a very tensed state with war analysts perceiving a looming World War 3 to be participated by these 3 nations.

U.S. and China are highly involved in the contested South China Sea. On the other hand, America – with its equally powerful ally, NATO – and President Vladimir Putin have long been at odds against each other since Putin’s annexation of Crimea in March 2014.

“There is concern on both sides [in Russia and China] about the US-South Korean decision to deploy THAAD missiles in the country’s south. Such actions by the US and South Korea do not correspond to their stated goals and threaten to deal serious damage to the strategic security of neighboring countries, including China and Russia, and worsen the situation in the country,”Russian defense secretary was quoted as saying by Sputnik.

Cr:morning news usa

• Like 4

SHK is so cute and adorabl on this photo....cttro                                                                                                                                                                                                                  13901535_1659603491025381_85537474849996                                                                                                                                                            

• Like 11

Guest RoseS

Last vote, 3:16=SHK#1. Sorry, FIGHTING:thumbsup:SHK#6

Just vote for SHK in 20 minutes....but must LEAVE again:cry: That's the main problem:joy:

hello Kyonatics.long time no post so I want to say sorry in advance for this long post..

..I just want to clarify something..Uhhmmm.. Can anyone tell me if its really true that we can vote unlimited for the Goddess of Asia poll, if it is (who is the source?)?  Because I thought the unlimited voting is only for the Face Off  poll against the other Korean Actress...
Everytime I vote after successfully voting, It tells me to wait after 20 minutes.

If the page is translated to English, and when I click the picture of kyo, the number of votes really changes but I also doubt if it was really my vote being counted because I know that there are a lot of people also voting for her...

Just a suggestion guys, please don't rely too much on the translated page and keep on clicking kyo's pic to vote...Let's vote for her every twenty minutes in the page which was not translated(that is the chinese version of the page)..that way, we are sure that our votes were really counted...

But while waiting for another 20 minutes...we can also keep on clicking her pic...though we can't be really sure if the votes that we are casting are really counted.   

• Like 2

Guest RoseS
14 hours ago, Zharin1215 said:

If the page is translated to English, and when I click the picture of kyo, the number of votes really changes but I also doubt if it was really my vote being counted because I know that there are a lot of people also voting for her...

Just a suggestion guys, please don't rely too much on the translated page and keep on clicking kyo's pic to vote...Let's vote for her every twenty minutes in the page which was not translated(that is the chinese version of the page)..that way, we are sure that our votes were really counted...

But while waiting for another 20 minutes...we can also keep on clicking her pic...though we can't be really sure if the votes that we are casting are really counted.   

-own experience, after vote(click photo=English), it pop to Chinese before back to English and can see the vote, it's the same

- own experience for '20 minute waiting'=Chinese, not having problem now,  It pop CONGRATULATION at everytime  when click'determine'[Asian Goddess, Mer Yao! Congratulations on your votes, a vote every 20 minutes!]. Then click HEART(vote again), it appear CODE and DETERMINE, then CONGRATULATION.....(again)not seeing any message for wrong vote like happening before. Seeing votes have been added but the true....., no idea:blink: Who knows?

-surely, any candidate has a HOT time(vote run fast=fans' free times/not sleep time). Opposite, why it run....slowly:(.......:sleeping::sleeping:

Note: except sometime unclear CODE then type wrong but it's message: 'Verification code error, please re-enter it, thank you!'. Own experience, click HEART then type new code+DETERMINE

Song Hye Kyo has Chance of Winning ‘Goddess of Asia’ Title

Vittorio Hernandez | Aug 02, 2016 11:10 AM EDT

“Descendants of the Sun” lead actress Song Hye Kyo is on a roll. After attending the opening of a Prada store in Hong Kong last week and recording on Aug. 2 her comments for the upcoming director’s cut DVD of the 16-episode blockbuster TV series, she may yet reach another achievement.26th Annual Hong Kong Film Awards - Arrivals

26th Annual Hong Kong Film Awards - Arrivals (Photo : Getty Images)
The actress has a chance of bagging the "Goddess of Asia" title since she is among the Top 3 contenders. She is currently in second place, while holding the top spot is Chinese actress Yang Mi.

Results of the contest, which has hundreds of women competing for the title, would be known on Sept. 5, reported Inquistr. The competition is on its Round 3. Besides Song Hye Kyo, another South Korean celebrity is a contender for the title, Im Yoona.

Round 4, which would come up with the list of the top 20 women, would be held on Aug. 6. Rounds 5 and 6 are scheduled on Aug. 20 and Sept. 3, respectively.

The Chinese website nvshen.ddyule.cn said the top 10 would be featured on the cover page of a top magazine in China. To vote for Song Hye Kyo, visit the website which shows it is a close fight among the top 8 contenders who have all more than 1.43 million votes each.

So far, Yang Mi has 1,437,136 votes, while Song Hye Kyo is not far behind with just only 427 votes between her and Yang Mi. However, with her 1,436,709 votes, the “Descendants of the Sun” actress leads the third placer by a wider margin of 520 votes.

However, for Top Channel, Song Hye Kyo is already number 1 on its list of the 10 Most Beautiful Asian Women of 2016.

Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/147770/20160802/song-hye-kyo-has-chance-of-winning-goddess-of-asia-title.htm#ixzz4GJ2rDE6X