Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS
2 hours ago, lotuzea said:

She was in 2nd spot with 2.k difference with the 1st spot in the last 4 minutes but the picture of the last round winner is not updated (still SHK)? So i dont know 

Everyone will confused, included me but the list has only 50 candidates then it start for THIRD ROUND

SHK#1 @SECOND ROUND

THIRD ROUND, July 23-August 6th

[look wrong(August 3)=edit, August 6]

Guest RoseS
2 hours ago, lotuzea said:

She was in 2nd spot with 2.k difference with the 1st spot in the last 4 minutes but the picture of the last round winner is not updated (still SHK)? So i dont know 

When the voting start, suprising about the votes how they add...so fast! but following First Round and Second Round ..can see just in few minutes(2, 3, 4..)=votes can add up to 1 or 2 thousands(it's the true because i wrote them down...)

Anyway, we're @THIRD ROUND(TOP 50 cut candidates). VOTE!:thumbsup:

WHAT IS THE VOTING SYSTEM? Is it points per vote? 100 points per vote maybe?  shrug

The reason I am asking is because I noticed one time, one candidate got 75 thou votes in just a matter of hours! 

My curiosity gets the best of me! summer12 My fingers are getting numb! nod

• Like 2

Guest RoseS
36 minutes ago, esophageal14 said:

The reason I am asking is because I noticed one time, one candidate got 75 thou votes in just a matter of hours! 

That happened after first offline=self 'big suprise' but we're on the way for voting...:vicx: Just keep vote for SHK @THIRD ROUND(more competition) ahead......

well i guess a lot of us here are puzzled with the way this Goddess of Asia voting system works with its results , the numbers are really super unpredictable , a thousand difference can be wiped out easily in just a matter of minutes and yes even one contender with 75k plus way behind from the top of all a sudden is being catapulted to no 1 within a few hours .  for the 2nd round at first I was confused if whether SHK is really the no 1 at the closing time , coz a few minutes just before the cut off she is way behind , but then even just for a very few minutes it can still do wonders with the votes and since it is still her photo that is associated as being winner in the last round I think its really SHK that at the very last minute that won in this 2nd round and now at the start for the 3rd round she is leading but we will never be complacent , its still a long way to go to the final round! fighting! SHK deserves to be the ultimate Goddess of Asia!

962b3bb9gw1f645iyhhefj20fe0n3gp5.jpg

wow , SHKs side profile is really deabak!

006svoCkgw1f6477ojzpzj30u00u0adq.jpg

love her beautiful smile

005RCsZ1jw1f647m5f3eyj30zk0nfjtq.jpg

credit:as labeled

• Like 13

On 7/22/2016 at 10:12 AM, sunflower91_ said:

http://news.nate.com/view/20160722n32451&mid=e0403&cid=617687

what intrigues me about this article is that at the last sentence they stated that SHK is considering a sequel for DOTs????????? how true , looking forward  if ever there is confirmation about this!

한편 송혜교는 KBS-2TV 드라마 ‘태양의 후예’ 종영 후 차기작을 검토 중이다 thru google trans "Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo is considering a sequel after KBS-2TV drama "Sons of the Sun" (referring to DoTs)   by jongyoung

@sunflower91_, there's a Chinese translation of this article on weibo and if it's translated correctly, the text is not talking about SHK considering a sequel for DotS.  It's saying that after DotS, SHK is considering/deciding on her next project :)  Let's all pray that we hear about her next project soon.  I don't want to wait for another 3 years before we see her on the small screen again :sweatingbullets:

More pics of Kyo with Kelly Chen and Sean Lau

67331a6bgw1f63mjcj11jj22nw24qb29.jpg

67331a6bgw1f63mj3ra0dj224t3777wh.jpg

Jennifer Tse posted this pic with Kyo on her weibo and wrote, "she is really beautiful" :)

718bf3f3jw1f63vq73106j20qo0urjz9.jpg

• Like 19

guys we have to be focus on this third round this is no joke my goodness kyo is in the firsts spot and suddenly she move to second third and fourth i dont believe this im kinda curious  about it. The whole day of voting and my hand even my finger are so tired but its ok we need an extra effort she deserve that tittle so gogogo guys go for the win and congrats to all who give theire best god bless all and be safe...Song Hye Gyo we love you!? Kyonatics Forever ......

• Like 2

Guest RoseS

A song "You're so beautiful":blush: Happy SHK has a new look@special event: hairstyle, lipstick, dress, purse...

http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20160722/mobile/bkn-20160722200444583-0722_00862_001.html

July 22 (V) 20:04

[On.cc East Network newsletter] Han Kyo Canton Road in Hong Kong to attend the Prada shop re-opening party presence has 20 early in the morning, three hundred SHK fans crowd scene Hui Kan! She was wearing a black skirt perspective that is just appearance attracted a scream, she said in an interview quite like the city of Hong Kong, added: "I'm so Zhongyi Department Prada brand generous, so good looking, but also Keyixiandao fans . " words incorrectly words incorrectly degree Ends fake just came back from vacation, she is very happy holiday Do not know the Department microphone relationship between food and more generous Zo little, today Zo fat physique seems little, she said earlier with my colleagues went to Jeju, Korea Travel:" play well happy, secondary to scare other places. (Zhong Pin-go?) New York, Paris, Italy. (bell well Zhongyi sunshine and beaches with bathing suit?) that I also love going to the beach, but there are scared Shaoshao water, swimming will go to the pool. "when reporters ask whether she likes to wear a swimsuit, the next-generation in translation means not answer. I hope next time to see Tony mentioned the election of its interior is one of the most beautiful girls in Asia, after she heard the performance surprised and happy that: "Because the Department of the entertainment industry has a lot of beautiful people, have their own characteristics, in particular the Department of epigenetic generous good fresh, thank the fans, the public attention Link, Link Dihao me! "she wanted to talk about actor Johnny represents cooperation, she said Qingyun Write seen himself. Asked whether the appointment friend Tony? She said that is a great pity No second chance to see, I hope the next can have a chance.
bkn-20160722200444583-0722_00862_001_01p

I hope you don't mind if i call a paragraph so long words, but I really want to share with you today. Mr. Song to a sentence, and now my heart. Today is also my heart was racing, haha.
Today is really my most lucky day, from 2004 years of full house starting to like joe sister, witness her performing arts journey and growth, but I always dreamed of I didn't think that today will be able to see her, six o'clock event today. Started ;. Actually, my location is very close to the top, next to the person who ask me what's the star, I said I'll have a song hye-Kyo, they were all very surprised, and the people around me most is also for Joe and sister Come, stand behind me with two about five more than ten-Year-old friend, chit chat, found between everyone is also the song-song cp powder, of course, very excited, they say two is simply perfect for each other, destined to meet two.
And I'm in order for you to get a glimpse of the joe sister fāng róng also specially eat first, because at that time are afraid she will be very late. But I didn't think she'd be so early appearance at Sean Lau, were already heard someone very loud shouting, I saw park mom, is here to see her in the holding cell phone picture, And then those screams growing, much-anticipated, Joe sister finally debut, of course, be called shop of people behind me constantly calling joe sister's name, Joe sister heard immediately after on our side, reported in the wave. The smile, that moment I really feel so happy, literally, it's really my life the best gift

Winky Winky Ho's photo.

What a jaw-dropping beauty! You find beautiful women are all over the globe, but what does Song Hye Kyo have that they don't?

Hers is beyond compare! It is amazing that she gets to appear so youthful! Or maybe I'm just exaggerating!

Seems like she owns a fountain of youth in her backyard! summer13

Ok, let's vote! vote34

• Like 7

oh its quite a short but super sweet stay in HK , for sure SHK is having fun with her short trip to HK and now heading back to Korea! thanks hclover96 for the clarification of the article besides I just rely on google trans about it , anyways looking forward for her next project whatever it will be, she knows best to choose either a movie or another drama after DoTs  !

when SHK went to HK she is in white top and now for her departure she is wearing a black top this time and its great that she is in her good mood and smiling all the time!

0068cAiXjw1f654m8x29hj30fk0fkwge.jpg

006qwCLTgw1f6550knhifj30f00qo0ui.jpg

006qwCLTgw1f6550k5aa7j30f00qojsv.jpg

credit:as labeled

• Like 16

Guest RoseS

look at who're her bodyguards....:rolleyes: SHK's happy, she know her fans who're supporting and protecting her:grin:

many women who wear ring=like a fashion. Same, they wear wedding gown(style) for evening outfit