Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Good morning.. I've been struggling to get enough points to vote also. And I'm using all the phones from people around me to vote as well :P. Lets keep up the good work and make our beloved SHK a winner as the No.2 is catching up pretty fast. Do not give up, people!

• Like 2

I managed to give 2 votes this morning. Still struggling to collect points:sweatingbullets:. For uri Beauty i'll try my best even this ajumma is no good at all in playing those st$$id games:angry:

Now i'm taking a break while watching worlds within at kbs world..wow she is so young and beautiful. Will continue mission to collect points after this. Do not give up chingus..fighting!

Edited by michidaa
  • Like 4

From Elle Weibo:
Hye Kyo cover for Elle June edition is up for pre-order. They will start sending/distributing the magazine on 20th May.

credit :weibo

ELLE  
#宋你约慧#不管是我们的“女主角”乔妹,还是济州岛,都透着一股清新脱俗的自然美!乔妹的大片有木有很期待呢?别急,#ELLE六月下#杂志预售已开启,猛戳>>>预售 ELLE世界时装之苑 杂志 2016年6月下 封面宋慧乔
#宋你约慧# 果然ELLE各位小主聪慧过人,#ELLE六月下#的“女主角”就是你们挚爱的“姜暮烟医生”宋慧乔。此次的拍摄现场在乔妹最爱的济州岛海边,为了拍到最美的海景,摄影师还给乔妹留下了贴心的行走小地标,在地震区里穿梭的姜医生面对坑坑洼洼的礁石也没在怕的。褪下白大褂后的姜医生究竟会以什么造...展开全文c
  • 4be9bfb5gw1f3eri1w1caj20k40qtak2.jpg
  • 4be9bfb5gw1f3eri0o4g0j20m50tjtmq.jpg
  • 4be9bfb5gw1f3eri2v501j20ou0x4ai5.jpg
  • Like 19

Guest RoseS

interesting or not....., mixed feelings :crazy::blink::w00t::D:wub:

http://www.parentherald.com/articles/42115/20160509/5-song-joong-ki-dating-facts-descendants-sun-actor-s.htm
By Bernadette Waldorf,    Parent Herald | May 9, 6:21 PM

2. Song Joong Ki Is Willing To Wait When It Comes To Love

Joong Ki also shared to his Thai fans that while he is not as romantic as Yoo Shi Jin, he is willing to wait for a woman he is in love with. The "Innocent Man" actor was asked if he would still pursue a relationship with a girl he likes if he would be turned down countless times the same way Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo) did to his character in "DOTS."

"If she is the woman that I'm truly in love with," Song Joong Ki explained, according to SJKTimes. "I will always be waiting."

4. Song Joong Ki On Doing Love Scenes

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's chemistry has captivated the hearts and minds of thousands of fans across the globe. When asked if he had a hard time doing love scenes with his "DOTS" co-star, Joong Ki shared that he found it easier to film love scenes than action scenes because of Song Hye Kyo.

5. Song Joong Ki Is Open To Dating Someone Older Than Him

Song Joong Ki also admitted that he is open to dating someone older than him. This made a lot of fans excited, especially because Song Hye Kyo is four years older than the Korean actor.

Thanks @hclover96 and @khxy for the news and trans :)

9x2co2.jpg

This one was taken in Itatly, i think :)

FPJ0aS.png

edit: chingus, finally this Magzter is popping up on my Missions haha and i  manage to sign up, but i didn't get get any points???

btw , the rating for "May, The children" on the 4th was 7,3 % :)

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201605110100072320004972&servicedate=20160510

• Like 17

@khxy WOW! DAEBAK! I love reading articles about Hye Kyo and like what you've just shared. Thank you for sharing and translating? Thank you so much. Really really appreciate it! 

I'm really hoping she'll be given more projects and that she'll win Best Actress at Baeksang. She truly deserves the best of both worlds. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Like 13

Korean media has noticed the Baeksang popularity award where Kyo got the most votes 81,90% ...gotta thanks to all korean fans, Chinese fans and international fans like soompi fans, esp fans at SS thread...you guys are working really hard :D . Really appreciated :wub:. Hopefully our hard work will get paid off and we get to see Kyo and SJK at the Baeksang award ;)

Let's keep it up...i'm at the snail speed to gain points...sorry, but i'm working on it.

http://www.starseoultv.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=404267

f2vKHd.jpg

• Like 24

good morning guys have a blessed day to all Kyonatics and be safe dont forget to vote for our queen.now im watching AIMH again i still in the withdrawl syndrome and everytime i miss her im rewatching her drama AIMH in this drama she  was recognize  as hallyu star in asia and her acting ability here is so superb excellent this drama i started to love her and admire her everytime i watch this i cant stop my tears because this drama is one of the best drama she make and the two actors wow they are also good and im hoping one of this two will reunited with her in drama or movies, Song Hye Gyo deserve to win a best actress award at Baeksang Arts Awards its about time to recognize her acting ability.hoping and praying that she will win this important award, im still miss her i think she is in ninja mode again hopefully someday she will find her truly happines of her own and settle down any guy she will end up im happy for her as long as she will be happy and contended . im wishing her good health happiness in life and god always guide and protect her.....thank you guys for the updates and always support our queen no matter what happen we are her Kyonatics Forever fighting Vote for the win!

• Like 11

I also hope that she will win the grand and popularity award this time. In fact, considering her superb acting skill and the compelling success of the dramas, we can say that she has not been deserved as she has been.

This time is the exact moment  to show our respect and admiration to her. I hope she deserves the crown of Baeksang this time.

• Like 7

Guest RoseS

June 3, Baeksang Award, could take a PAUSE or KEEPING for vote when SHK's No. 1(May):wub: Happy now:D

Song Hye-kyo, Baek Sang Arts Awards Popularity Award ballot vote saw first place ...? "I have jjeok '

404267_206990_1535.JPG  

The actress Song Hye-kyo has run the overwhelming No. 1 in the 52nd Sang Arts Awards voting.

11 days based on Song Hye Kyo is ranked 1st in the 100 Sang Film Award TV section girl with the support of 81.90%.  

Following her actress Oh Yeon-seo followed by two ranks to 16.96%.

X

Song Hye Kyo and other candidates, except for the acquisition of Oh Yeon-seo is, more than half of the table that shows the support of less than 1% comes out and admire the strength of saesam Song, who leads the popular vote first place.

Song Hye Kyo has starred in the annual bristles station KBS 'Sons of the Sun "in the final ratings jongyoung 38.8% and was recognized in both the box office and acting.  

The 52nd Sang Arts Awards will be held in the Hall of June 3, Kyung Hee University, Seoul peace comes.

[Star TV choehuiseon visiting Seoul, reporter / photo = Song Hye Kyo Instagram]

"May children '- Song Hye-kyo, a brood of children's death

Date: 05/10/2016

• Song Hye-kyo, a brood of children's death

One months of the last four Special Broadcasting KBS home <May, children> has received the "Time to love" flat naetdaneun made a significant impression one side ahead of Children's Day.

Before airing a story of actress Song Hye-kyo which was the topic <May, children> was also the main portal real-time queries to climb over one priority immediately after broadcasting one side.The ratings also recorded 7.3% (TNMS, based on the metropolitan area), and led to many reflections as documentaries.

Gimminseon 1 Song Hye-kyo 1

<May, children> 120 days is a long-term documentary recorded along the line of sight of the human face of death is also professor of the University Children's Hospital in Seoul four children growing daily gimminseon.

Song Hye Kyo's voice filled with authenticity was enough to multiply the excitement of play. In <May, children> blog has led the country with cafes like this article appeared that support the medical team, children and children with ease. One viewer said that "children are so deplorable," he said "I hope our country is also a force for ill children and their families to develop pediatric palliative care team."

In fact, children living with a rare severe disease in domestic amounts to 50 000 people. Of these, 1,300 people die each year. But pediatric hospice for children in the country - specialized palliative care institutions are nonexistent reality. Shem is the most severe disease and death in children in low quality of life in palliative care do not receive such pain.

On the other hand, in the US, UK, Japan has created a specialized facility for children actively providing pediatric palliative care services. Number of pediatric palliative care team, the US children's hospitals were more than 112 dogs, for children who receive the help of pediatric palliative care team reaches about 300 million people. The US figure of nearly 4% of children and adolescents. <May, children> 2 pieces in a journey, a journey of gimminseon also dealt professor who visited the United States directly.

<May, children> Seoul National University Children's Hospital pediatric palliative care team was a team from last May came in. But it is not yet organized enough to infancy even ordered. A viewer facing the broadcast was told, "The wind just hope the medical area for the kids to spread and specialization." 

On the other hand, <May, children> Part 2 'is coming, I'll be there 11 days 22:00 will be broadcast via KBS 1TV. The actress Song Hye Kyo takes on the story too.

http://office.kbs.co.kr/mylovekbs/archives/247360

May, children (1TV, May 4th) comes a strong documentary than drama!

■ Broadcast: Wed, May 4th 10:00 pm, KBS 1TV

201605021554079910_1

A documentary about the story of the honest people who are threatening the drama. The most recent three-four drama that a documentary of struggling emerged as the new leader. KBS is currently airing "master-god of noodles', MBC 'Goodbye Mr. Black', SBS 'ttanttara' stayed in the single digits, while the ratings, KBS documentaries week kicked both stitch No. 1 spot in the drama breaks.

Nielsen Korea based on MBC 'Goodbye Mr. Black' (national standard of 8.7%) and SBS 'ttanttara (8.3%) 8% to lead the bout can not be of KBS' master noodle god is a little behind 6.5%, a record made. Last week, while KBS 'Secret of Human Life "is a record of 9.3% (11% in Seoul) it accounted for over one and the same time period showed off the power of documentary.

Meanwhile, tonight will be broadcast KBS Special Song Hye Kyo is documentary in May, children 'charge of the narration. KBS 'May, children, accounting for more news 1 2 above be the main actors in the story of the Khmer portal sites collect comments and was also a topic.

"May children 'is a human documentary records 120 days before the death of four children growing up along the line of sight of a female doctor. Actor will deliver the saddest story in the world of 'child death' through the voices of Khmer. "May children, go find the master bedroom through KBS 1TV 10 o'clock this evening.

The day before Children's Day is more like a documentary than a drama on Wednesday night, the drama is noteworthy if I can get another one choice for viewers in the fierce competition in the sumokgeuk.

http://office.kbs.co.kr/mylovekbs/archives/246150