Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest deaborj

Hi chinggus, just want to say how happy I am to see how this thread moved fast because of the "BACK and CALVES" GUESSING GAME. Normally, this thread moves fast whenever there's an event involving Kyo like Red carpet appearance, press conference, New endoresement or CF. I could really feel our passion when it comes to Kyo's lovelife. Hihihihi. ;))

So Kyo, tell us who owns that (angry) BACK and CALVES? hehehehe :D

Anyway, 1 more day and it's a Happy Weekend once again! :D

When interviewed in Cannes, ZZY let out few gossips one being that she cannot win Hye Kyo in terms of drinking alcohol.
During filming, Hye Kyo, ZZY  and Masami were sitting cross legged in the hotel room and enjoying wine/champagne, she said " Oh my Hye Kyo is a really good drinker"
source:baidu

John Woo's Crossing joins 3-D December

Distribution News

The first part of John WOO 吳宇森's period epic The Crossing 太平輪 will open in December in 3-D joining three other local 3-D films. The film is officially now in post-production.

At a press conference this week, Beijing Galloping Horse Film Co Ltd 北京小馬奔騰影業有限公司 revealed a series of new posters for the film, featuring more than a dozen of its A-list actors from Greater China, South Korea and Japan.

Already announced for a year-end release are JIANG Wen 姜文's Gone with the Bullets 一步之遙, TSUI Hark 徐克's The Taking of Tiger Mountain 智取威虎山3D, and Jean-Jacques ANNAUD's Wolf Totem 狼圖騰.

December is one of the most important months in the China releasing calendar when audiences are likely less price-sensitive to 3-D films. Films shown in 3-D are rarely released in 2-D in China, forcing audiences to pay higher prices.

China-produced films released in Dec 2013 made RMB2.14 billion (US$343 million) at the domestic box office. In Dec 2012, when Lost in Thailand 人再囧途之泰囧 (2012) was released, local films grossed a total of RMB2.38 billion (US$382 million).

While Hollywood representatives often complain when their own films go head-to-head, high-profile Chinese films have successfully opened simultaneouly. This summer, Beijing Enlight Pictures Co Ltd 北京光線影業有限公司 has chosen to take on Transformers: Age of Extinction with a 27 Jun release of romantic comedy The Breakup Guru 分手大師.

http://www.filmbiz.asia/news/john-woos-crossing-joins-3-d-december

wow wow wow @-) flooding pics, vids, bits, gifs & interviews of our princess at cannes <:-P <:-P hooray to all kyonatics >:D< and so proud being one of all you chingus ^:)^ team kyonatics, gorgeous, dyosa (goddess) & fabulous just like our girl, of corz!!! ;))
deaborj, true..and super enjoyed reading the topic " "BACK and CALVES" GUESSING GAME, heheheand i have a late entry, whoever he is, so envious with him...he & kyo's company at paris??? WoW!!! hehehe

31004_500.jpg

Director John Woo held a press conference for his disaster epic The Crossing at the Cannes Film Festival on May 19. Stars Huang Xiaoming and Takeshi Kaneshiro were present and spoke briefly about working with their beautiful female colleagues.

It took five years and 400 million RMB, but Woo’s dream project will finally make it to the big screen later this year. Different from his usual action-packed creations, The Crossing will focus on love and courage amidst adversity, as told through the perspectives of three couples aboard the ill-fated Taiping steamer.

Collaborating for the first time, Chinese actor Huang Xiaoming has nothing but praise for his South Korean co-star Song Hye Kyo. Both top artistes in their respective countries, many fans are looking forward to witness their on-screen chemistry. Despite their language barrier, the two enjoyed working together on-set and are grateful for the opportunity. Xiaoming described his co-star as gentle, and agreed when a reporter called Song the most beautiful woman in Asia.

Not at all worried that his comment would irritate girlfriend Angelababy, who has tagged along for a vacation in France, Xiaoming added that the two women are both beautiful in their own ways. “Song Hye Kyo is very pure and her eyes are sincere. She will always be a goddess regardless of her age. Angelababy, on the other hand, has a more western feel.”

Despite being in the industry for over twenty years, Takeshi Kaneshiro is still embarrassed about shooting kissing scenes. Portraying a couple with Japanese actress Masami Nagasawa, Takeshi shared that they were given a kissing scene early in the filming schedule. Complete strangers working together for the very first time, the two artistes initially felt awkward shooting the scene though eventually overcame their nerves once they got to know each other better.

http://www.jaynestars.com/movies/huang-xiaoming-and-takeshi-kaneshiro-promote-the-crossing-in-cannes/

Guest sunflower91

Just saw this article posted early 2014 not quite sure if this has been posted here but it's worth posting coz she is considered as the most beautiful korean girl with 28 of her lovely photos!
class="itemTitle" style="margin: 10px 0px; font-family: Oswald; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: inherit; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 35px;"Song Hye Kyo - The Most Beautiful Korean Girl (28 photos)

Song Hye Kyo / 송혜교 (born November 22, 1981) is a South Korean actress.  She gained popularity through television dramas such as Autumn in My Heart (2000), All In (2003), Full House (2004), and That Winter, The Wind Blows (2013). Her height is 164 cm, measurements: bust - 86, waist - 61, hips - 89. Song Hye Kyo is the most beautiful Korean girl in my opinion.

Song Hye Kyo for Elle magazine:

Song Hye Kyo for Elle magazine

Song Hye Kyo in childhood:

Song Hye Kyo in childhood photo

Song Hye Kyo / 송혜교 the most beautiful Korean girl picture

Song Hye Kyo / 송혜교 the most beautiful Korean girl image

Song Hye Kyo / 송혜교 image

Song Hye Kyo / 송혜교 hot photo

Song Hye Kyo / 송혜교

Song Hye Kyo / 송혜교

Song Hye Kyo / 송혜교

Song Hye Kyo for Harper's Bazaar magazine:

Song Hye Kyo for Harper's Bazaar magazine

Song Hye Kyo for Vogue magazine:

Song Hye Kyo for Vogue magazine

Song Hye Kyo in Hanbok (traditional Korean dress):

Song Hye Kyo in Hanbok (traditional Korean dress)

Song Hye Kyo and panda:

Song Hye Kyo and panda

Song Hye Kyo and panda

Song Hye Kyo / 송혜교

Song Hye Kyo / 송혜교

Song Hye Kyo / 송혜교

Song Hye Kyo nun

Song Hye Kyo / 송혜교

Song Hye Kyo / 송혜교

Song Hye Kyo / 송혜교

Song Hye Kyo / 송혜교

http://top-beautiful-women.com/korea/item/191-song-hye-kyo

Guest ohsooyoung

Hello Kyonatics, I'm back here again. Everyone here, One million thank you for all the updates about our beloved Queen Kyo, Loved them all ♡♡♡. You guys are amazing =D> :x It's updated quickly like the speed of my internet connections here :D

Guest ohsooyoung

Kyo didn't mention her participation in I am Queen movie but more and more news/write ups are coming out on weibo, What is this secret/ surprise movie?Aish...It's giving me a headache really. I wanna pinch Kyo's cheeks softly and sweetly right now :D My headache gets even worse when she also didn't mention about local movie HFOH. Aigoo Kyo sshi, you really are full of surprises, yet certified Ninja, as in best Ninja ever!!!

Guest sunflower91

With all the praises for her beauty that's beyond perfection not only from her co-stars she gained a lot of titles like as the most beautiful woman in Asia she stays humble , that's why i so like her unlike with other actress who seems could not accept that she is not chosen as the prettiest co-star and has made known to the public about her negative reaction , to think she is seldom included on the beautiful list , so pity her coz she might be expecting that she will be chosen as the prettiest!!!  Never heard nor seen Kyo 's unfavorable response in case she is not chosen as the prettiest nor as the ideal type .
As for the Crossing, cant wait to watch the full movie , even the teaser alone  im so impressed and hope Kyo will have a longer exposure and will shine the most . I also like the way HXM treated and praised her and they really looked good together as seen on their Beijing/Cannes couple pics ,so looking forward for their on screen chemistry but really hope that they will only have a good friendship coz i dont want to see Kyo in the bad light considering that HXM is in relationship and how nice of him to acknolwedged his GF in his interviews. Wishing Kyo for someone who's unattached who can marry her giving her his full love and can really make her happy so we can see someone as beautiful as this bride in the near future:
 "That Winter, The Wind Blows" Song Hye Kyo, Sadness Hidden Behind her Smile "Beautiful Bride"

once again thanks for the article and pics of our precious Queen Hye Kyo.

@sunflower when the time comes, she will be the most beautiful bride ever with the most proudest groom by her side.

When I saw her on that wedding gown in That Winter the Wind Blows, I was really stunned. She was the most beautiful I've ever seen. Even in Full House on that wedding gown she's also stunning. I guess our Queen Hye Kyo is really fit to be a bride.

wish she could be a real bride pretty soon.

^mieyan, thanks for the vid..... ALL look best and delicious on Kyo's luscious lips   :x

and thanks to everyone for sharing updates, pix....... awesome!  ^:)^

still no news on the identity of the mysterious back man ?  :-B

ooops, Kyo not happy we spent too much time on that   :P  

tc18_zpsf974b8dd.png~original

credit as labelled

after seen her Laneige "One Fine Day" adv...... can't wait for her upcoming pictorial for J.Estina F/W 2014 Collections..... save gasping breath for now  :D

The stunning Song Hye Kyo effortlessly pulls off a variety of looks for 'Laneige'

Cosmetics brand 'Laneige' released a variety of stunning pictures of actress Song Hye Kyo, who took on various looks for the concept 'Day of an Actress.'

To create different ambience for each lipstick color she donned, Song Hye Kyo changed her hairstyle and outfits accordingly.  For a soft, pinkish red tone, she let her hair down in loose waves while going for a natural appearance overall.  For a bolder red, she showed off a sexy pixie cut and black attire for an evening out. 

Which is your favorite look out of the ones below?

1_zpsf0f12823.jpg

2_zps554e5859.jpg

Laneige3_zpsd26da8d1.png

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/the-stunning-song-hye-kyo-effortlessly-pulls-off-a-variety-of-looks-for-laneige