Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest josephjung93

class="tit_detail" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 17px 0px 13px; border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-color: rgb(73, 79, 95); outline: 0px; font-family: Arial, verdana, dotum, AppleGothic, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, gulim, Arial, helvetica; vertical-align: top; line-height: 36px; width: 710px; font-size: 28px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-weight: normal; margin-bottom: 0px !important;"Importance of Dental Surgery and Braces to Celebritiesimage

More Pictures here - http://www.kofan.com/?p=46537

a tweet from : Miss Park

pls. translate Meiyan or Putrin ., I hope you don't get tired of me always asking for translation .., pls. forgive me for doing this just curious what's it about ...

Thanks !

.. not sure if it's something about Kyo .. am just looking at her new tweet ..

^thanks mieyan :D

GraceB, thanks for all the infos :D

nino,  #InDispatchWeTrust   t9o.gif    .   ROLFFF   =))

The Crossing is looking for oversea buyers at Berlin Film festival, and Mr JW is really stingy with the releasing of Kyo's and HXM's pics, wehhhh? all i could see are those lovely dovey pics of Takeshi and the Japanese actress ...i am jealous  xlr.gif  15k2.gif

From Kyo's photobook
egtn.png
@ naver

edit: mieyan. you certainly have a good point there.

^GraceB, so sorry....... I always use google trans tool   :P:P

can't catch what she's trying to say..... mieyan knows better  :D

meiyan, thanks for the trans and update on "The Crossing"...... we can foresee 2014 will be a very busy year for Kyo with "The Crossing" and "My Palpitating Life" scheduled to be released by end of this year..... hopefully we can see her earlier in one of film festivals perhaps  8->    

this is unexpected..... Kyo being nominated for Best Supporting Actress "The Grandmaster" ? woohoo....... but why a Chinese film awards held in LA ? :-/ :-/

All the Best princess Kyo  [-O<

tgm130119a.jpg~original

tgm130116a.jpg~original

tgm6_zpse362f2e9.jpg~original

tgm5_zps4a8b128d.gif~original 

dc

class="at_ttl"Song Hye Kyo And Kang Dong Won Make One Attractive Couple

BY Joan MacDonald | Feb 06, 2014 12:12 PM

Tags Song Hye Kyo, Kang Dong Won, Hyun Bin, Lee Byung Hun, My Palpitating Heart
Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won

Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won make a very attractive couple so naturally the two actors attracted attention when they were seen together at the recent premiere of "Law of Pleasures," a film also known as "Venus Talk."

The stars sat together at the VIP premiere but it was not the first time the two were seen at a movie premiere together. They also attended the movie premiere of "Hwayi: A Monster Boy" together last year.

The producer of the film "My Palpitating Heart" must also think that the actors make an appealing couple because he cast them as husband and wife in his upcoming film. In "My Palpitating Heart," Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won play a teenage couple that fall in love and become pregnant. Barely mature enough to raise a child on their own, they are confronted with a baby who has a serious condition, Progeria. The condition prematurely ages their child and causes serious health problems.

"My Palpitating Heart" is the second time the actors have worked together. They played lovers in the 2010 film "Love For Sale." Both artists are signed with United Artist Agency.

If Song Hye Kyo were to date her "My Palpitating Heart" co-star it would not be the first time she dated a co-star. In the past she dated two of k-drama's most attractive stars, Lee Byung Hun and Hyun Bin.

Viewers learned that Song Hye Kyo was dating co-star Lee Byung Hun while they were filming the drama "All In." She said that the news affected the way the drama was perceived.

"The viewers suddenly learned in the middle of watching a drama that I was someone's girlfriend," she said in an interview with The Donga Ilbo. "It was a problem as it created a sense of dislike among viewers."

The actors dated for a year before breaking up.

Although the actress did not date "Worlds Within" co-star Hyun Bin while the 2008 drama was running, the actors kept in touch. They realized how much they missed each other and began dating. This time Song Hye Kyo worked hard to protect her privacy. The stars were rarely seen in public and would not confirm their relationship.

In March 2011, shortly after Hyun Bin enlisted for military duty, their agencies released the news that they had broken up.

When she was last asked about dating in public, the actress said she was no longer as concerned about public scrutiny.

"I'm no longer afraid of such things," she said.

But that doesn't mean she will go public with a relationship until she is ready. If they did date, they would be one appealing couple.

But viewers might not know they were dating for sure until they broke up.

25 Most Anticipated Foreign Films of 2014
1. Nymphomaniac I and II2. Pompeii3. A Most wanted man4. The Crossing5. The Inbetweeners movie 26. Bang Bang7. Go Brazil Go8. Yves Saint Laurent9. Transcendence10. Grace of Monaco-skip-
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/gallery/25-anticipated-foreign-films-2014-670710#4-crossing

Guest deaborj

great pics hclover..many thanks chinggu!,,,wish there are more options to click apart from Insightfu;,Awesome, LOL....i hope there are choices like  Amazing, Love,Love,Love or , Superduper Like...I'd definitely click those icons.:x hehehehe.

,,,after looking at the Gyorgeous pics of Kyo from J Estina,,,can somebody also please explain to me why this girl of such beauty is still single at this time?.... because i'm starting to become hopeless....hehehehe.  :(( :(( :((

,,And you know whay chinggus?...i've been clicking Song Kang Ho  by mistake instead of Song Hye Kyo in the forum for actors and actresses. Their name is kinda similar. Hehehe.maybe i just miss her soo much.

Hello everyone, long time no visiting this thread :P All new photos are awesome as always, thanks all dearies for keeping the love ^^I found a couple of fanmade pics for her, wanna share with you :) her fans are always fantastic :)
1560551_465425363579739_1600482388_n.jpg 1601590_463099347145674_1048812985_n.png

Cr: SHK fansites