Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Sports Chosun

"Hye-kyo, smile a lot" Song Hye-kyo, today's coffee truck gift 'There is no end to my connections'

Enter 2021.08.02. 4:10 am
2021080301000103800005581_20210802041007950.jpg?type=w430view original
[Sports Chosun.com Reporter Jeong An-ji] Actress Song Hye-kyo gave strength to a coffee truck gift. 
Song Hye-kyo posted a picture through her Instagram story on the 2nd. 
In the photo, Song Hye-kyo, who is currently filming the drama, took a close-up photo of the phrase on the coffee truck she received as a gift at the scene. 
There is a lot of love for Song Hye-kyo in the comments supporting Song Hye-kyo, saying, "Hye-kyo, smile a lot." In response, Song Hye-kyo added a smiley emoticon saying, “Yes!!” and expressed her gratitude for the support, giving strength. 
In the meantime, Song Hye-kyo authenticated the coffee truck she received as a gift through her SNS, and in the process, Song Hye-kyo received support from many acquaintances and attracted attention. 
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is filming for the new SBS drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up', which is scheduled to air in the second half of this year. 
anjee85@sportschosun.com 
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003761843
  • Like 1

FT igs again,hehehe..so happy to see people from her inner circle give her a lot of love again n again..n I hope the shoot will finish with  success..maybe this time around they have to finish all the scene with JKY in it,cz he has to MS at the end of the month..

Talk about the other cast of The Glory,I think I already said this before that I wanna see Kim Jae Wok become the antagonist LM :winkx: but I think its not gonna happen since his been offered for another drama,hufft well, we can't always get what we want..its goes saying like,Won Bin will make comeback drama with SHK,soooooo a bit impossible,hahaha, although I have a high hope if who ever that manage to convince him this time to star in their drama or movie will hit a jackpot, especially KES-nim,she will overjoy,haha..need to wait :foodie2:

N for SHK new drama,I hope there will be a news that confirm it soon n I really wanna know who the writer is, hopefully its Kim Eun Hee-nim I like her story since Signal,but I think she will busy after Jirisan to finish another story about Kingdom again..or maybe the writer of Beyond Evil or Mouse..that 2 dramas its very good in terms of story n performance of the artist:cutekitty:

• Like 1