[movie 2004] Taegukgi : The Brotherhood Of War 태극기 휘날리

Guest chibikko

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Inez you're most welcome. I love these two heavenly kings from Korea. hehehehe

lo0say u can get this from yesasia.com. Or try clubbox. They might have it there. :D

sweet_treats - this is the best war movie ever made. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Sis! when are u going to watch this movie?? ha? hahahaha

minamijaa - it's a sad and touching movie but you'll enjoy it coz it's the best war movie ever made. :D

Hi sweet_treats and rdn *waves*

THE BEST KOREAN MOVIE EVER!!!!!!

will make u cry buckets...but the awesome acting by Won Bin, Jang Dong Gun and the late Lee Eun Joo...were simply so world class...!!..

Guest annababy

loved this movie! so touching, such a great story!!! great acting of course!!!! ppl compare this to "saving private ryan" but HELLLL NOOOOO, NOOO WAY~~~!!!!!!! whoever made that comparison is a richard simmons!

loved this movie! so touching, such a great story!!! great acting of course!!!! ppl compare this to "saving private ryan" but HELLLL NOOOOO, NOOO WAY~~~!!!!!!! whoever made that comparison is a richard simmons!

:lol: waaah, not a very Christmassy thought, annababy, but am glad u liked it! :lol:

THE BEST KOREAN MOVIE EVER!!!!!!

will make u cry buckets...but the awesome acting by Won Bin, Jang Dong Gun and the late Lee Eun Joo...were simply so world class...!!..

But maybe not for long eh, inez babe, after Typhoon or maybe The Promise with that sexy slave Kunlun? :P

Guest authenticxl0ve

im not really a big fan of war moviess but this movie, i def gotta say it was GREAT, THREE TIMES i watched, i cried. it just so good. one of my favorite :)

Guest petit_charat

this is a very touching film. jang dong gun and won bin's acting were so superb. absolutely great storyline and cinematography. i cried a lot during the film. the fight between the two brothers near the end was very tragic and when the old jin-seok cried i cried too....!! overall, a great war movie. it has really given me a better inisght in the korean war.

i think i'm rather liking watching war films. although there are lots of gory guts stuff, its very interesting...

Guest JAYE'DORE.

i cried so much in this movie.. i love this movie the most.. it's so heart touching if that makes sense.. the word isnt coming to my head >.<

well i love it :)

wonbin <3333

-- jaye xx

I just saw Tae Guk Gi and I wondered why I waited this long... it's one of the best movies I've seen so far! everything about the movie was great... we rented it from blockbuster but I loved it so much, so I bought my own copy from Amazon.com... if anyone is thinking of getting a copy, consider buying it from Amazon, they have the two-disc special edition with great subtitles and it's only $14.99 plus shipping :) and if I may add, WON BIN was sooooo adorable in this movie. :wub:

Guest xx_swit_c_xx

I just watched this for the first time this week lol.. wow. it was DARN GOOD :) sad.. long.. but goood. I was surprised Koreans could make an actual decent movie :) heh.

Guest ginachan

i want to watch this so much, I've been told about it and I've heard about it so many times

but i still haven't seen it

I recommend u to watch this movie....out of all Wonbin's movie...I love this one the most..the best war movie I've ever watched :)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! So glad to know that a lot of people have enjoyed this film very much, despite it's goriness. :D I never could stand gory films but this one was an exception. I never closed me eyes for one sec. Oh yeah, I watched it with me eyes open from start to it's heartwrenching ending. Jang Dong Gun and Won Bin were absolutely outstanding. Those 2 really deserve to be called Korea's Heavenly Kings eh? :lol: They're brilliant actors, not to mention too goodlooking. They're totally heaven sent. Aren't we girls lucky? :D

I hope to see more of their movies in the future. Can't wait for Typhoon to come out on dvd and I can't wait for WB to come out from the army. hahahaha

Can't wait for Typhoon to come out on dvd and I can't wait for WB to come out from the army. hahahaha

U're waiting for Won Bin to come out when he's just entered the army, jhing! U've got a loooong wait coming! :lol: But please do see Typhoon! :P

Archived