Khalil Fong (方大同)

Guest lilxtiffstah

hey guys!!

so apparently Khalil wrote a book!

it's called L.I.F.E.

you can purchase it at YESASIA

it's in Chinese...here's the discription...anyone care to translate?

這並不是一本計劃周詳、深思熟慮、結構嚴謹的書。

你將會看到的是我在日常生活中能夠蒐集到的事物。某些觀點和音見屬個人觀感。

如果你發覺內容和任何人有雷同,大概就是那人了。

如果你買了這本書,請再多買一本送人。

謝謝所有的朋友們和粉絲們,感謝你們的參與,為了支持建設更美好的世界,你們都貢獻了寶貴的作品。

特別向Hank Leung, Karina Ha, Virginia Yeung and my mom致謝。

啤啤八月面世

Muchos Gracias Soul Boy 功夫大同

——方大同

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sport3888

Khalil's MV for "Nothing's gonna change my love for you" is finally out! His voice is just so soothing, love the way he has rearranged the songs!

Guest la vifzetta*

it's in Chinese...here's the discription...anyone care to translate?

這並不是一本計劃周詳、深思熟慮、結構嚴謹的書。

你將會看到的是我在日常生活中能夠蒐集到的事物。某些觀點和音見屬個人觀感。

如果你發覺內容和任何人有雷同,大概就是那人了。

如果你買了這本書,請再多買一本送人。

謝謝所有的朋友們和粉絲們,感謝你們的參與,為了支持建設更美好的世界,你們都貢獻了寶貴的作品。

特別向Hank Leung, Karina Ha, Virginia Yeung and my mom致謝。

啤啤八月面世

Muchos Gracias Soul Boy 功夫大同

——方大同

"This is not a book that has gone through much planning and thinking before publishing

you will see in this book, the things i encounter in my daily life. some of my perspectives on things and music.

if you think some of the content is similar to someone else, then it's probably that someone else.

if you buy this books, please buy another as a gift for another person.

thank you to all my friends and fans, thank you for your participation, in order to support building a better world, you have contributed valuable works.

Special thanks to Hank Leung, Karina Ha, Virigina Yeung and my mom.

"bei Bei" reveals in August.

Mucho Gracias Soul Boy Kungfu"Dai Tung"

- Khalil Fong

:D

i really liked his cover of Red Bean <3 :D

Guest Tonyc402

Listening to his new album Timeless. He is such a versatile singer. Even though the songs are all covers , he does them justice for the most part.

^Oh it's out already Tony!? I'm so excited. I heard 'Red Bean' and 'Nothing's gonna change my love for you', and both are amazing!

Listening to his new album Timeless. He is such a

versatile singer. Even though the songs are all covers , he does them justice for the most part.

i just got the album too

i still don't think he should have done "bad"

the cantonese song is tooo slow and doesn't fit his style..he should just stick with eng and mandarin

that spanish song was so random lol..nice try but never again please...buts only my opinion

overall it was good cause his vocals are goood

Guest Katie3856

Just listened to the album. :D Great album! Loved every single song!

My favorite cover would definitely be Wonderful Tonight.

The arrangement of Remember (記得) was done amazingly!! Khalil made it into his own song!!

He should have done Tears in Heaven for this album.. He sings it so beautiful on variety shows and stuff. :P

Aznkc: I agree Bad didnt really fit in with the album but he did do the song justice.

Guest heartdrops

Red Bean & Singalongsong Performance at the Metro Radio Mandarin Music Awards

Ahh acoustic! I love I love.

About Timeless, it's finally out YESSS!!

Hmm, am I the only one that thinks that Bad wasn't really that bad? I couldn't help but find myself tapping my feet to it. It gives the album a bit of more upbeat feel to it. But I kinda want to listen to Khalil cover Man in the Mirror hahas.

I also liked La Bamba lol.. Khalil's voice sounds so soothing in the beginning.

I think I do prefer Khalil's songs in Mandarin. It just sounds so much smoother lol.

Wow, very different feel for Ji De. It's one of my ultimate fav song ever and I'm glad Khalil remade it.

So far I'm really loving Nothings Gonna Change My Love For You, Red Bean, and Wonderful Tonight.

Just listened to the album. :D Great album! Loved every single song!

My favorite cover would definitely be Wonderful Tonight.

Wonderful Tonight was my favourite song too. <3

I love "Timeless", I think he covered all the songs fairly well.

Guest !annaaA.

listening to his new album right now,

finally, a cantonese song ! although i can never understand canto when it's being sung(sang?) ahah |:

now i gotta scrounge around and see if i can find it download online x:

heartdrops; omgoshh he should so cover man in the mirror ! <3

Guest AzN_cHiC89

Just finished listening to Timeless and I love Wonderful Tonight. I think he did a wonderful job of covering those songs!

I just listened to some of his timeless album t_t

and dear lord i think i had an eargasm listening to moon river

bad: i showed some of my friends and got mixed reviews, i think listening to this...you have to keep in mind khalil's style? it's not going to as intense as mj..if you're looking for a fast upbeat song then you'll hate it :x even though it doesn't fit with the rest of the album, the album is about HIS influences right? i loved the guitar intro

moon river: T_T i love this song so much...my cousin thought it was boring...but T_T i love these old love songs..especially audrey hepburn <3

Red Bean: WAS SO GOOD. it's on repeat right now...brings back so many memories, my mom use to replay this in the car. the mv is like..just perfect..i love the simplicity of it

la bamba: o_o his voice is frkn sexy in spanish

guang zhou: um yeah the song is a bit slow, but o-o i don't mind..cause i feel sentimentally attached to this song D:

i can't pinpoint where its from but yeah ;_____; i like

He definitely did the songs justice, I hate it when artists remake songs and..totally ruins it by changing too much? and approaching the remake..like too...haughtily..it kind of disrespects the original, but khalil made the classics something new without disrespecting the original ._. which is awesome

:D and omg he has a book. I will go study chinese just to read it

Guest sweetbluemoment

so i finally had the chance to check out khalil's new album and i have to say, i usually don't like covers of songs but i really did like some of his.

Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You - i think this is my personal favorite from the entire album. It's just relaxing to listen to.

Red Bean - ._. i just like the sound of it

Moon River - haha i'm probably the only one who's going to give this weird explanation for why i liked this song. This song was played on gilmore girls once (season five, wedding bell blues - to be exact), between my favorite pairing so, i automatically took a liking to the song, and since i like khalil's music and he did a cover of it: it's simply one of my favorites ^_^

what a shame i can't read chinese, i'd really like to read his book :(

Guest sport3888

Oh same here! Really don't get why he couldn't have the book in english instead! Or release an english version =(

蕭敬騰.方大同.合唱新歌:say a lil something

New Song Khalil wrote for Jam Hsiao

Guest Katie3856

Jam and Khalil are so cute!!

I was watching some Taiwanese variety show on Youtube.. I forgot the name.. and I just watched it a few days ago.. well anyway, they were both the guest and Khalil said they became close friends because they both don't like to talk so they would just sit there and its like dead silence. Hahha

Edit:

I found it =]

Its called 王牌大明星 (Azio Superstar) and the date aired is 20090122.

Edit again!: Hahha

Khalil is the guest star for the newest episode of 王牌大明星 (Azio Superstar) 8-18-2009!!

Im watching it on Youtube right now!! Hehehe =P

Archived