Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Yay, what exciting news. @Hannah Truong I too hope that he keeps his Last Empress hair as well, or just a bit longer and styled away from his face. I'm kind of amazed how quickly he can gain and lose weight from his face.

Justice is the series based on a webcomic right? Is anyone familiar with it, to know how dark his character will be from it?

Thank you @booha for posting so regularly about what he's up to. I've been reading older pages of the forum and noticed how long you've been at it.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, sally2 said:

Yay, what exciting news. @Hannah Truong I too hope that he keeps his Last Empress hair as well, or just a bit longer and styled away from his face. I'm kind of amazed how quickly he can gain and lose weight from his face.

Justice is the series based on a webcomic right? Is anyone familiar with it, to know how dark his character will be from it?

Thank you @booha for posting so regularly about what he's up to. I've been reading older pages of the forum and noticed how long you've been at it.

Hi sally, ye, the drama is based on a popular 2017 web novel of the same name by author Jang Ho. I'm not familiar with this but they say CJH will be a terrible man in this upcoming drama.  He plays a corrupt lawyer who has joined hands with the devil for revenge. So aside from out for blood, it's also out for power and money here. He will be faced with the choice between good and evil here. So, I can really smell how dark his character will be from this upcoming drama. Can't wait for this to premiere in July. :P

• Like 3

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi sally, ye, the drama is based on a popular 2017 web novel of the same name by author Jang Ho. I'm not familiar with this but they say CJH will be a terrible man in this upcoming drama.  He plays a corrupt lawyer who has joined hands with the devil for revenge. So aside from out for blood, it's also out for power and money here. He will be faced with the choice between good and evil here. So, I can really smell how dark his character will be from this upcoming drama. Can't wait for this to premiere in July. :P

Yes  two characters (by CJH and Son Hyun Joo) made a devil’s bargain for different reasons and became bad.  Still we know CJH’s character won’t be like a psycho baddie.  Let’s hope the drama will not turn out to be very  dark, heavy. 

@sally2

I signed in soompi 2013 when CJH had a major career break with GRW, GFB.  It was very very long time ago ^_^      CJH has a k-drama career.  Maybe that’s why I couldn’t walk away and stay  lingering around here.  haha  :)

• Like 2

Good to know CJH confirmed "Justice"..I think the timing of this drama is good. After doing Devilish Joy and The Last Empress back to back, CJH will get enough rest now. It's supposed to air in July, 2019. It doesn't say that it'd be pre-produced and the female lead hasn't been confirmed yet..which means filming is not gonna start anytime soon. So yeah plenty of time to take rest unless he occupies him with serious activities.

So I was hoping to see CJH and HJW together. Though they sat side by side no one thought of asking any decent photo of them together. So this the only one I got..Better than none, I guess!

Other than these two few other K-cebs went there too.

D2ikxXkUYAEW5AW.jpg

D2ikyYVUgAAtWXV.jpg

Choi Jin Hyuk looking good.. :)

D2ikyydUwAA3li5.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

Good to know CJH confirmed "Justice"..I think the timing of this drama is good. After doing Devilish Joy and The Last Empress back to back, CJH will get enough rest now. It's supposed to air in July, 2019. It doesn't say that it'd be pre-produced and the female lead hasn't been confirmed yet..which means filming is not gonna start anytime soon. So yeah plenty of time to take rest unless he occupies him with serious activities.

So I was hoping to see CJH and HJW together. Though they sat side by side no one thought of asking any decent photo of them together. So this the only one I got..Better than none, I guess!

Other than these two few other K-cebs went there too.

Choi Jin Hyuk looking good.. :)

Hi flutterby, thanks for sharing the pictures. Ye, he's looking good indeed! :P

• Like 2

CJH posted some pictures from HK event.  The first two paintings must be for the charity auction.  He also posted the dinner course.  When I saw those four deserts, I wondered whether he ate all of them. haha  lots of calories  

CJH went to japan for filming a Dracula movie and he discovered parfait. He confessed he ate it everyday while staying 10 days

• Like 1

5 hours ago, booha said:

CJH posted some pictures from HK event.  The first two paintings must be for the charity auction.  He also posted the dinner course.  When I saw those four deserts, I wondered whether he ate all of them. haha  lots of calories  

CJH went to japan for filming a Dracula movie and he discovered parfait. He confessed he ate it everyday while staying 10 days

Hi booha, ye, I remember this when he filmed "Love Vampire" right? This parfait must been very very good..... since he ate this everyday while in Japan. :P

• Like 2

18 K-Drama Actors With The Most Adorable Eye Smiles

Is there anything cuter than a dazzling eye smile? You know, the ones that make a person’s eyes crinkle up like glowy little crescent moons?

In our totally unbiased opinion *cough*, some of the world’s best eye smiles belong to K-drama actors. After all, in Dramaland, eye-smiling is a resume-worthy skill. What better way to melt your true love’s heart than with a grin that’s guaranteed to bring instant squee? Here for your viewing pleasure are 18 of our faves — take a deep, steadying breath and dive right in!

11. Choi Jin Hyuk

choi-jin-hyuk.gif

The most underrated eye smile in K-drama don’t @ me.

Check out the first episode of Choi Jin Hyuk’s drama “The Last Empress”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, willenette said:

11. Choi Jin Hyuk

choi-jin-hyuk.gif

The most underrated eye smile in K-drama don’t @ me.

Check out the first episode of Choi Jin Hyuk’s drama “The Last Empress”:

Oh those smiley eyes!:love:. They forgot to add when he licked his lips, I though it was so freaking adorable and then how he took the phone and went under the desk to call his girl. I giggled so badly when that happened. Gosh this man is just too adorbs!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

@willenette, you're most welcome. :)

Message from CJH on making his first major KBS drama appearance by Justice. 

Hi flutterby, thanks for sharing this. I  look forward to see what kind of synergy will be created by Choi Jin Hyuk in this drama. Can't wait for July! "Justice" will be served via KBS2. :P

• Like 3

On 3/27/2019 at 12:49 AM, booha said:
On 3/26/2019 at 12:40 PM, Hannah Truong said:

Thank you @booha for posting the news of CJH accepting his new drama! I hope the senior actor that he’ll be partnering up with will be good to him and give his great advice. I also hope that he gets to keep his chun WooBin hairdo. I dunno, there’s something about that hair that makes me drool lol.

super excited! CJH looked sooo good at the AMfar gala. :love:

me too  happy to hear about this new drama though I wonder about his new character which CJH is going to play.   It seems he is a dark character to start with.  I know some CJH fans are divided about his new character, WB look or GMS look??   It’s a hard decision because I like both  :P 
CJH posted IG. He looks somber and dark.  Could it be he is showing his new character??

Also excited to see him in a new drama. So his character will be a villain-protagonist type.. Haha, that's interesting. 

re: his new drama character look.. I love if he revives his Gong Ma Sung look. I fell in love with him because of it. And the webtoon character resembles GMS or CJH?? Haha.. It's like he basically jump out from the manga. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, namjiho said:

Also excited to see him in a new drama. So his character will be a villain-protagonist type.. Haha, that's interesting. 

re: his new drama character look.. I love if he revives his Gong Ma Sung look. I fell in love with him because of it. And the webtoon character resembles GMS or CJH?? Haha.. It's like he basically jump out from the manga. 

Yes He is a villain but since he is a kdrama lead, there should be a hidden conscience deep inside of him??   
It was fun toying around between GMS and WB. But you are right.  The webtoon image is just like GMS.   Well this IG photo shows CJH’s hair is growing.   So it may be GMS?  I know you would be delighted to see GMS look alike.  haha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, booha said:

Yes He is a villain but since he is a kdrama lead, there should be a hidden conscience deep inside of him??   
It was fun toying around between GMS and WB. But you are right.  The webtoon image is just like GMS.   Well this IG photo shows CJH’s hair is growing.   So it may be GMS?  I know you would be delighted to see GMS look alike.  hah

Yes I'm sure his character will have a growth and will be redeemed because he's the main lead after all. I read somewhere that his character will change for the better after encountering a case about missing actresses.. And my MaBbeum heart leaped upon hearing that and my imagination points to actress Joo GiBbeum (maybe she can cameo or something??) :D haha.. :joy:

Yes it seems CJH is growing his hair, I like him with longer hair (GMS' hairstyle specifically) he looks more younger with it. 

• Like 2

While his hair is growing, this hairstyle makes an apperance again! I remember some of us complained and had fun with Woo Bin's sudden uncool hairstyle for this particular scene at ep 21 with Princess Sojin where saves her from suicide attempt.. :lol:

D2to7T_UkAAAQgT.jpg

Not so cool ...:P Thankfully it was there for just one scene!

lloyd.png

• LOL 3

Okay I saw IG photo of him with some girl.  Well she looks rather …:o:o   I don’t think CJH was too comfortable standing next to her.  His peculiar expression says something.  Maybe he couldn’t say noooo      CJH is very conservative to like such clothes.  
I know fans are not happy about it /or speechless?!!  So someone edited it just for CJH.   Putting other two IGs in spoiler

Spoiler

:sweatingbullets:

On 3/29/2019 at 2:35 PM, flutterby06 said:

While his hair is growing, this hairstyle makes an apperance again! I remember some of us complained and had fun with Woo Bin's sudden uncool hairstyle for this particular scene at ep 21 with Princess Sojin where saves her from suicide attempt.. :lol:

Not so cool ...:P Thankfully it was there for just one scene!

Well I hated that hair style in TLE.  Maybe something happened to his hair stylist that day so CJH’s assistant/or helper had to pitch in for his hair (must be a male cause no woman would ever think of such a hair style for CJH)   OR  hehe maybe CJH had a surprise pimple up there so it was masked with hair?  puppp hahaha  just my silly kidding :lol:
However just before CJH enlisted for MS, he posted IG which showed him with a pimple.  His pimple was saying that he was anxious.   It means he has a pimple from time to time and he has to deal with it like everyone. haha :joy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, booha said:

Well I hated that hair style in TLE.  Maybe something happened to his hair stylist that day so CJH’s assistant/or helper had to pitch in for his hair (must be a male cause no woman would ever think of such a hair style for CJH)   OR  hehe maybe CJH had a surprise pimple up there so it was masked with hair?  puppp hahaha  just my silly kidding

Well, my theory is- to show Princess Seojin that I'm not always cool..So don't die for me. :lol:

1 hour ago, booha said:

Okay I saw IG photo of him with some girl.  Well she looks rather …:o:o   I don’t think CJH was too comfortable standing next to her.  His peculiar expression says something. 

Yes..his expression says it all. 

I found this..it's a bts pic from TLE, isn't it? Seeing it for the first time.

This one too..Is it just me?

A cute photo with Ex-Cheif Guard.. I think i saw it before.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

Well, my theory is- to show Princess Seojin that I'm not always cool..So don't die for me. :lol:

Yes..his expression says it all. 

I found this..it's a bts pic from TLE, isn't it? Seeing it for the first time.

This one too..Is it just me?

Oh gosh your point is so funny: I’m so uncool so don’t die for me  hahaha   Wish the writer gave them a comical scene like she did with Sunny and LH.   Still she gave us a delightful line, ‘My Bin’  haha  :D:P
PS (first one) Yes someone edited for CJH.  I think it was behind the scene where Sunny and LH cooked together to show the public about their fake honeymoon period.
(second one) I think she was the stylist(TLE). Look at her carrying a big bag.

She says 'my bin'

TLE first broadcast in Japan 4/19

& exclusive interview  with CJH 5/25

• Like 1

On 4/1/2019 at 10:16 AM, booha said:

Oh gosh your point is so funny: I’m so uncool so don’t die for me  hahaha   Wish the writer gave them a comical scene like she did with Sunny and LH.   Still she gave us a delightful line, ‘My Bin’  haha

& Her Binnn became everyone's "Binn  :love:"

When was this taken? 

Fated to Love You? Emergency Couple?

I remember searching many bts pictures from Pride and Prejudice..It's interesting that there's always something new even after all these searching. When I first saw PP I really liked the child actor who played Chanee too much..such a cute boy. But don't remember seeing these picture with Choi Jin Hyuk.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

& Her Binnn became everyone's "Binn  :love:"

When was this taken? 

Fated to Love You? Emergency Couple?

I remember searching many bts pictures from Pride and Prejudice..It's interesting that there's always something new even after all these searching. When I first saw PP I really liked the child actor who played Chanee too much..such a cute boy. But don't remember seeing these picture with Choi Jin Hyuk.

물마시는 모습도 섹시한 남자  'even drinking water looks sexy' :blush:
I think It’s from a group interview during PP press conference.

J7McpkT.jpg

It’s BTS from ep14 (playing a card game) 

more pictures:  http://imbbs.imbc.com/view.mbc?list_id=2449548&page=1&bid=op_photo

PS CJH’s happiest moments;  eating (a big bowl of bibimbap, yummy)  & be with a kid.   haha

OSuXO0f.jpg

CVZUokh.jpg

• Like 2