Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

@alex1999
Hello there!!! Welcome to HyukHyuk Thread!!!! btw from your username... are you born in 1999?? if you are... OMG you are young.. my little brother is born 2000 haha

booha said: hyukhyuk girls and guys!!

The fan who posted earlier here ran accidentally into hyukhyuk on the set of Heirs at Millennium Biltmore(?)  Hotel in LA.   When it happened she posted on her Heirs thread with some brief detail of the encounter and I read it but without realizing she wrote more story hidden in the spoiler which I found and read today.  The reason I went back to her post was that after posting hyukhyuk's mv I was reminded of this fan's remark saying how much more handsome he was in person than on the screen. I thought if hyukhyuk's fans live in the area of filming this might be a good opportunity to see him in person. I heard the same remark from another person before. She was the one who met him in LAX, posted  fancam and wrote on twitter which I read on DC at the time.  I don't remember much detail of it now except her description of him as a bit slim but handsome.     The story in the spoiler was very interesting. Every hyukhyuk fans should read it. It is on Heirs thread. ( p 208 )   Now my question is this: It would be nice to have the story on this thread too and how, if possible. 

shenny said: Hiyah, here's the original. :)
iXcWjoLeg84wR.jpg
He's soooo handsome!

Hyukhyuk was back to Korea.( a brief stop? )  The picture was taken yesterday (I think? ) and he has a fan meeting in Japan 15/9.   Dc fans talked about why he didn't go straight to Japan from US but I'm a bit lost in their twitter talks.

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

cr DC

Guest Mishiellie

@alex1999 No our hyukhyuk has not served military yet.. I hear he is going next year....NOOOOOOOOOO

btw I started going online at early age.. like 1998?? I was in elementry school.. but im not that young haha im born 1988

@PolarisCat    Hi!  I'm responding to your last posting.

PS: I planned to write to you soon but I got distracted.  I'm posting a few things here  to help you. First go to the first page  on the soompi forums. On the bottom you will see:  SOOMPI FORUMS INFO / Forums        // rules, news, & feedback (click on this thread)
Here are some of them from the Tread:
 How do I post youtube videos?
Soompi Forum How-Tos     Editing Your Post ;   Quoting Post(s);   Adding an Image;   Adding a Video

How Do I Post A Picture?
how to insert pictures into posts?
 How To Upload An Image?

Each thread has a moderator to answer your questions and help you with your problems, and also other people will do the same if you post. Check it out. You'll see what I'm talking about.  When you see this posting why don't you give me  a signal. ( click " insightful" )  Afterward I'll visit these five threads time to time and if I see your posting we can talk. Remember that I'm as green or more as you are. After you read it I'll delete some of it. Hope to hear from you soon!

Annyeong HyukHyuk fans :-h

Here are the some of the photos I took of this handsome man.

(bigger version of the one I recently posted)
iwjmD6Ngl892N.jpg

ibajDDF4F9ZCdJ.jpg
itJghEUo9axNe.jpg
itTNvzpI5b5sS.jpg

Hehehe, I noticed you girls were talking about my little encounter with him. ;))
I hope you guys enjoyed reading it, and feel free to share it with other hyukhyuk fans :)

@shenny   Thank you  You wrote it very well.  It was like as if I were there through your description. It was a great experience.  Thank you again for letting us  have your wonderful story here. Hope you will share with us more of  your surprise!!

shenny said: Annyeong HyukHyuk fans :-h

Here are the some of the photos I took of this handsome man.

(bigger version of the one I recently posted)
iwjmD6Ngl892N.jpg

ibajDDF4F9ZCdJ.jpg
itJghEUo9axNe.jpg
itTNvzpI5b5sS.jpg

Hehehe, I noticed you girls were talking about my little encounter with him. ;))
I hope you guys enjoyed reading it, and feel free to share it with other hyukhyuk fans :)