Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

image  @ell4u!!!  Good morning and have a good day!!

@ell4u  Thank you for the good morning purple man!   Unfortunately when I saw this delightful one, it was around 10.30pm here.   Nonetheless I stared at his open arms with ‘Good Morning!’ over and over.  So I would like to return my thanks since it’s 10.40pm here,  it should be somewhere around morning over there.

PS (now 11.30pm) How can I forget this scene. Very funny/funny! I think I might have to watch that episode again. (now 11.50pm)

@meomongco    Yes chingu  Akira Phan has a unique singing voice and I can see why he has attracted many hearts.  I checked out other singers too but I liked Akira Phan the most.  If you ever think about making a MV with Vietnamese someday, it would be nice to have a translation but I don’t think it’s crucial for a non native speaker whether a person understands the song or not.  For myself, when I listen to a MV with a song in a foreign language, I am generally more interested in the background sound of singing and melody to help and create a certain mood for the main subject.   Just like when you listen to CJH’s Don’t Look Back, you don’t know the words but you can feel the song is about sad longing/regret.   To some extent the music is universal in communicating about one’s emotion.   So in the future if you ever have time or interest, try it.   Thank you for sharing the video It was an interesting experience for me to listen to songs in your language. We only talk to each other in English in soompi so that sometimes I forget other members live a different reality.

Btw Your dream fantasy of a hug with JH oppa   hehe  I don’t think you are as tall as CJH so we assume you are standing on the high platform right?!

@vforvintagevera  awww.. I’m sorry about your catching cold.  Please recover soon!  I wonder if you swooned over the pictures it’s because he looked like so restful whereas your head swirled around.

@Violetlove2   You are sick too Okey!   keep dreaming about 2017 with @chaybags55!   However December in Korea can be very nasty.

@chaybags55    Oh really?? You might actually have to storm through to meet him. haha

OcoDoWU.jpg

cr to DC

E47LlKa.jpg

JF5831Y.jpg

3Qsfbze.jpg

9JCrAyB.jpg

C9pZM6q.jpg

iGrUfa3.jpg

WZRfGjR.jpg

lf76RQI.jpg

Edited by booha

Guest meomongco

@booha,
Wow, that's great!!!For music with a foreign language, I feel like you too. Yeah, my dream is simple to hug CJH oneday. You're right, I'm not tall. So, I thought I would wear a shoes of high heels about 10 cm .. =)), to be able to do it with Hyuk.While Hyukie's absence time, I thought I would make more MV and share them with you, Hyukie's girls. Thanks alot for your sharing all.
@Violetlove2
Sorry to hear that you're sick too. Me too. But today i feel get better than some days before...:X. Take care yourself for warmer. And keep your dream to the day you can do.:X. Warm hugs to you!
@KiraSang,
Hello guy, Welcome to Hyukie House...:D. Happy to see you and pls come to visit and talk to us often if you can. Have a great time!!!
@Vforvintagevera. :(, i'm so sorry for it. I wish you'll be fine soon, my friend! Take care of yourself too! Kisses and warm hugs to you!!!

Guest Chibiaya_ssi

Wow, Jin hyuk seems so cheerful in that interview LoVe Cartier posted!! Really love it when he laughs like this. Shows more of his real personality. From what I understood (I could be wrong though) he mentioned Super Junior's Donghae and how he tried to teach Donghae to drink when they met up since Donghae cannot drink alcohol but Jin Hyuk failed every time. hahaha So cute!! I hope someone can translate this whole clip someday. Seems very fun.

Eng/Chi Sub【Preveiw。TVB J2. StarTalk Interview - Choi Jin Hyuk】

*The full interview will be aired on 27th January in HK TVB J2 & Network Vision Entertainment News Channel.
*Special thanks to @Chelseab for the translation.

--------------------------Hi all my dear chingus and hyuk girls, I'm so sorry I'm too layback for going through all the news and videos of our man as there were so many!Thanks @vforvintagevera @Celes80 @LoVe Cartier @booha @chaybags55 …….. for updating the news. I'm really so shame that I should update all the news from HK for all of you but didn't manage to do it. I'm so tired and lazy to sit tight in front of my iMac and so I just use my iPhone to do some reposts and updates on my twitter.  I think Soompi should develop an App so that we can post pictures and videos more easily by using mobile and tablet. 
Okay, no excuse! I'll try hard to go through the previous pages as you girls were so active to make this an energetic thread. I have missed a lot. 

I, @Chelseab Alicia and Jean (Sorry I've forgot their ID in Soompi) and for the Soompi girls, have sent a flower stand to the FM. Thanks Jean for translated the English message to Korean.
tumblr_nir2vcGK3j1shjtebo6_540.jpg
tumblr_nir2vcGK3j1shjtebo5_540.jpg

*I've posted more photos on my Tumblr and will post in here later as I'm really sleepy right now. :(

Guest chaybags55

many thanks @PolarisCat for all the pics above. Oh @ChelseaB you are so damn lucky dearest.. am jealous right now haha.. I bet the embrace was tight as can be seen in the pic but you were too overwhelmed and felt too surreal that  maybe you thought  it was just a dream..
Btw your customized gift is beautiful and the flowers too and many thanks for representing CJH soompi (overseas) @AliciaA,   @PolarisCat and @Chelseab You are simply awesome!!  :x :x :x

OMG... SQUEEEEELLL.. That was not a hug @Chelseab.. It was a tight embrace!! He had his arms wrapped around your slender waist!! I cant believe you didnt remember anything.. Looking at the pic.. It seemed you can already smell his neck hihi.. You are so slender and tall ro reach his neck.. HHehe.. Also.. What lovely gift! So thoughtful of you to add us in the flowers.. Lovely!

Guest meomongco

@PolarisCat and @Chelseab
Wow, wow...That's great...I reall admire you. :X:X.
Too tender and warm hug...:X. Nice gift which you gave our Hyukie. So beautiful flowers!!! I think that, you won't forget that feeling...
Update Huykie's photo in HK
kZSMqfw.jpg

Ok, I just did the DramaFever Actor Face-offs voting. Hope our man makes it to the next round.

@KiraaSang‌ Warm welcome!

Big thank you to my dearest chingu @PolarisCat‌ for the lovely photos that bring me such good and sweet memories. :x :x

@chelseab I'm assuming he felt warm and comfy? Warm hugs are the best. I'm so happy for you and the ladies who are involved in his fanmeets. I wish I have the opportunity to meet him. Here's to hoping that all of us may get that chance to do that. <3

Cheers to @PolarisCat @chelseab @AliciaA for HK FM  Such a lovely gift of flowers & a present    I hope CJH appreciates the brimming of affection from you girls!

Thank you @PolarisCat for the excellent photos   It’s amazing how you could frame so well those two, @chelseab and CJH.    @ell4u was right. @chelseab was tall enough that she was practically next to his neck.  That’s a perfect height for them so that CJH only had to bend down slightly and @chelseab comfortably could be in his embrace to feel the side of his face and neck and then her hand on his back.   After the perfect dream hug, on the third photo, CJH had both of his hands on hers.

Hyukhyuk girls  I could describe them in a more juicy way but why do I want to torment others who stayed behind.   However it puzzled me greatly hearing that @chelseab couldn’t remember much about the hug.   The only possible explanation that I could think of is from the effect of ‘fireworks’ from being next to CJH??

** @ell4u I hope you don’t mind my borrowing your new year fireworks to demonstrate clearly the state of mind about @chelseab at the time. hehe

hv21eat.jpg

TELnDc5.jpg

SeN7ejA.jpg

PS  After looking at the hugging pictures I felt like listening  this YT by @PolarisCat ( Thanks girl!   Again I felt very appreciative of the great sound quality of his voice from your video.)

Chi/Eng/Kor Sub【ERCP OST5。Scent of A Flower 花香 꽃향기﹣Choi Jin Hyuk 崔振赫】

cr to @PolarisCat

iWIYJAS.jpg

cr to DC

Edited by booha

@booha dear... Because of the video you posted.. I will watch EC again for the nth time... Super miss him in a drama.. And to think he didnt enlist yet.. Huhu.btw any news about how he will b celebrating his bday?

Guest chaybags55

ell4u said: @booha dear... Because of the video you posted.. I will watch EC again for the nth time... Super miss him in a drama.. And to think he didnt enlist yet.. Huhu.btw any news about how he will b celebrating his bday?

booha said: Cheers to @PolarisCat @chelseab @AliciaA for HK FM  Such a lovely gift of flowers & a present    I hope CJH appreciates the brimming of affection from you girls!

Thank you @PolarisCat for the excellent photos   It’s amazing how you could frame so well those two, @chelseab and CJH.    @ell4u was right. @chelseab was tall enough that she was practically next to his neck.  That’s a perfect height for them so that CJH only had to bend down slightly and @chelseab comfortably could be in his embrace to feel the side of his face and neck and then her hand on his back.   After the perfect dream hug, on the third photo, CJH had both of his hands on hers.

Hyukhyuk girls  I could describe them in a more juicy way but why do I want to torment others who stayed behind.   However it puzzled me greatly hearing that @chelseab couldn’t remember much about the hug.   The only possible explanation that I could think of is from the effect of ‘fireworks’ from being next to CJH??

@booha‌ I didn't manage to feel his face and neck. What a shame! Haha However, I am not going to complain as I had, as you said, a perfect dream hug. And I love your explanation for my 'blackout' - effect of 'fireworks' from being next to CJH!