Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Tunnel teaser

translation

(caption)난분명1986년이었는데…?   눈뜨보니2016년이다?!

I was definitely in 1986 …?  When my eyes were opened  then it’s 2016?!

(021) Where is this place?
(022) What is that?
(028) I was definitely in 1986...
(032)운명과시간이 교차하는곳
Where fate and time intersect, Tunnel

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group shared OCN's video.

%ED%84%B0%EB%84%90_1%EC%B0%A8_%ED%8B%B0%%ED%84%B0%EB%84%90_1%EC%B0%A8_%ED%8B%B0%%ED%84%B0%EB%84%90_1%EC%B0%A8_%ED%8B%B0%

Spoiler

%ED%84%B0%EB%84%90_1%EC%B0%A8_%ED%8B%B0%%ED%84%B0%EB%84%90_1%EC%B0%A8_%ED%8B%B0%%ED%84%B0%EB%84%90_1%EC%B0%A8_%ED%8B%B0%

Where is this place?

%ED%84%B0%EB%84%90_1%EC%B0%A8_%ED%8B%B0%%ED%84%B0%EB%84%90_1%EC%B0%A8_%ED%8B%B0%

Where fate and time intersect, Tunnel

• Like 2

shooting on the Hwaseong Rodeo Street  

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group

PuLSPac.jpg?1   w8WBIEK.jpg?1

Spoiler

MLIg1Nv.jpg?1   5xbY9a7.jpg?1

nbQ5aBI.jpg?1

HbMMPyj.jpg

My happy day /lunch time /by accident /saw an actor Choi Jin Hyuk /Tunnel drama shooting / my love CJH /gangster’s shoulder / Hwajeong (street) /so good looking /honey voice / so tall /so handsome

• Like 1

*** CJH looks like he gained some weight or is it just me?............... :lol:

[Hot Takes from the Noonas] First teaser for Choi Jin-hyuk's comeback "Tunnel - Drama"

photo815035.jpg

It's short and sweet, but the first teaser for "Tunnel - Drama" gives us a hint of things to come for Choi Jin-hyuk's comeback role as an 80s cop who time travels to the present day.

It's good news for fans as we discover that we won't have to sit through 16 hours of Choi Jin-hyuk with terrible 80s hair; just Choi Jin-hyuk with a little less styling than usual. If we're lucky, "Tunnel - Drama" may even turn out to be a great show on top of it. You can't tell from this teaser, but Choi Jin-hyuk plays Park Gwang-ho, a police detective who travels in time from 1986 to save his daughter.

Also starring is Lee Yoo-young as a British-trained Ph.D. with an expertise in serial killers, and Yoon Hyeon-min as a cold, elite detective who rarely leaves his desk. N (Cha Hak-yeon) of boy band, Vixx will also appear.

photo815036.jpg

It's been a long wait for Choi Jin-hyuk fans, with his last drama, 2014's "Pride and Prejudice" coming before the start of his army service and subsequent injury. However cute he is, I'd rather not watch Choi Jin-hyuk in a mediocre drama, so here's hoping "Tunnel - Drama" is the kind of suspenseful cop show that we know OCN can deliver.

Love,

Only of Noonas Over Forks

credit ; Hancinema

• Like 3

@willenette  :blush:

Hello    You noticed too about his rather padded looking body on the bicycle.  haha   Well  CJH is supposedly playing ajae detective Kwang Ho.(ajae is informal name for ajeossi )  So he padded on him with layers of clothes?  Or CJH wore extra clothes for the very early morning shoot as the weather was extremely cold at the time.  Well during his long down time I think he hit the gym a lot. Once he posted the IG photo of him with his trainer in the gym.   He seemed to gain more body mass??     Still CJH in the beginning of the teaser  looks  a lot like ajeossi Kwang Ho from 1986.  hehe   Well I guess we have to wait to see in the drama how he is going to look as detective Kwang Ho. 

• Like 2

http://blog.naver.com/ocnblog/220923900733

[BTS for making the first teaser Tunnel]

It was a very very cold day!  The photo on CJH’s SNS was the shooting location of  the Tunnel first teaser. 

Spoiler

GlSsTMQ.png?1

Facing a cold wind, Kwang Ho is cycling vigorously

ZamjBaZ.jpgEV2aJFp.jpg

Running, running and running ...
It is cold just looking at .. so cold..

Spoiler

nNYbEd6.jpgWwQAeOx.jpg

Kwang Ho  pedals the bike hard.
and arrives at the tunnel
where  the future of thirty years later is unfolding !!!

Spoiler

qkrCYrQ.jpgvGMvjA4.jpg

• Like 2

more

**When I saw this digitalized blossomed scenic background,  I wondered if it was ‘a thirty-year- time warp’ in  kdrama land!! haha  On the other hand the image may be saying something about the spring month of March when Tunnel starts as the blogger mentions  or  it gives a hint  about the general tone of the drama.

http://blog.naver.com/ocnblog/220923900733

[BTS for making the first teaser Tunnel]

waahhaat ...
Where is here ? Who am I ?
What happened to Kwang Ho  Why!
Is he jumped over 30 years?
Please check with <Tunnel> for the reason!

5gUf95v.jpgFq4Q4zv.jpg

Spoiler

Even in the cold weather, he looks so  bright

izCU1Cg.jpg

So professional

COzzfDd.jpg

So handsome Jin Hyuk   Just walk on the flower road

8KucP2E.jpg

Kwang Ho-ya  just walk on the flower road

qwlnZjM.jpg

Spoiler

Let’s walk in flowering March

HS6UjdE.jpg

Let's walk together  for memories

M92N8Mw.jpg

The story of the time traveler Kwang Ho who jumps 30 year time starts in March!

Let’s meet in flowering March

• Like 2

2 hours ago, booha said:

@willenette  :blush:

Hello    You noticed too about his rather padded looking body on the bicycle.  haha   Well  CJH is supposedly playing ajae detective Kwang Ho.(ajae is informal name for ajeossi )  So he padded on him with layers of clothes?  Or CJH wore extra clothes for the very early morning shoot as the weather was extremely cold at the time.  Well during his long down time I think he hit the gym a lot. Once he posted the IG photo of him with his trainer in the gym.   He seemed to gain more body mass??     Still CJH in the beginning of the teaser  looks  a lot like ajeossi Kwang Ho from 1986.  hehe   Well I guess we have to wait to see in the drama how he is going to look as detective Kwang Ho. 

Hi booha, thanks for letting me know that what I saw in the pictures was rather he was wearing a padded clothing. I didn't notice it at all since it was quite a far shots & I guess my eyes are failing me again this time - hahaha. Ye, as what you said - wait & see........... :lol:I'm really so happy that he has finally a drama............Can't wait! Good luck to his new drama.

• Like 2

Yesterday the Choi Jin Hyuk fancafe had a support event (food truck & coffee truck) during the studio shooting(CjE&M Studio)    Some of the fan members who attended it  met CJH.  It ought to be memorable for these fans to see him after 2 years.:D

** The  CJH fancafe made playful lines for the event.

바람처럼왔다가 이슬먹지말고 밥먹자// came like the wind and instead of eating dew,  eat a meal (song from 'The Leopard of Kilimanjaro)

아재식당// ajae restaurant (** ajae( 아재) is informal name for ajeossi (아저씨

터널다방(Tunnel coffee shop)(**In 80s it used to be called a coffee house/shop(다방) but now, café(카페 ) )

오빠인듯 오빠아닌 아재같은 박형사가 배달왔슈// like oppa but not oppa, be more like ajae Park detective came to deliver

• Like 1

This lucky fan met Hyukssi in person. 

스튜디오첫촬영 서포트

2년만에 보는내배우!

studio first filming support  /seeing my actor after 2 years!

Hyukssi manager   'Tunnel dabak,  CJH official fancafe the real'

• Like 1