Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Thank you! THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE THINGS YOU SHARE WITH US! And ah! I missed that amazing crinkly-eyed smile of his. And it's always nice to read/watch his interviews. Again, thank you! <3
CJH as a vampire seems oddly funny (his gumiho is an exception when it comes to fantasy lol). I know the news was released ages ago but still... I never thought we'd see him in a role like this. Ha! Where are all the funny lovely edits? 

Dear HyukHyuk girls,
I've been a silent lurker for a long time. I've visited this thread every day to see how is our guy.  Thank you all of you to make this thread so informative, active and lively.  I'm so sad that he will serve MS for 2 years soon.  
I used to post some comments when I first visited here a long time back but I've been so busy to post a proper comment, so I decided to remain silent until today.  I wonder if you guys know where he is now.  He is in Chiang Mai, north of Thailand (abt 700 km north of Bangkok)!! Wow he is in my country!!  Some fans spotted him in Chiang Mai airport yesterday.  Here are a couple photos from a fan who recognize him right away even from the back!!

CJH%20in%20Chieng%20Mai%20Feb%205%202015

Credit: Choi Jin Hyuk Thailand, Maya Buble (Thai fan) 
I was heart broken when his Fan Meeting in Thailand was cancelled due to martial law.  I still have little hope that the FM will be arranged again but I think I have zero hope now. I wish he will come to Bangkok and so I will try to find him.  By the way, a couple of my friends already bought tickets for his FM in Korea! I wish I could go with them. 

class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"@Joon J. Lee · Thank you so much for the translation. It is so awesome. He is such a sweet guy. :x :x :x 

Guest Joon J. Lee

Anybody who is dying to come to Korea for the FM? I think I have a couple of tickets I can spare. Not so front row but the venue itself is not that big so it should be ok.

Edited my prev comment: I thought my schedule could be cleared out for Hyuk in Korea, but it appears I can't. Sigh... 
@alex1999 - thanks much for posting the pics of him in Thailand. I hope that he's travelling for pleasure and taking a break from it all. He soo deserves it! Amazing how the fans in Thailand could recognise him just from his back! :) You guys must love him loads too. Drop by often and chat with us! :x

Anybody who is dying to come to Korea for the FM? I think I have a couple of tickets I can spare. Not so front row but the venue itself is not that big so it should be ok.

Um... Yeah, me, I am! Lol

But as @celes80‌ said it is kinda far so I need more details :D

When is it again?

Guest Joon J. Lee

Korea FM is on the 28th, Feb. 2015. Two o'clock in the afternoon.

The venue only holds 422 seats so it's going to be cozy.

People do complain about a bigger venue because the tickets were sold out in just ten minutes after the sales was open!!

I got help from all I can get to grab extra tickets for unfortunate friends without tickets.

I have 4 extra tickets right now and I think I will be able to spare about two of them.

L20, H35, G32, D33 These are the seat numbers and I have put down the link to the seat arrangement of the venue below so you can check it out.

Fast decision is most welcome.

And if you decide to come, I will be happy to help you guys out with accomodations and stuff.

Shouldn't spend extra dimes on nothing-for-good fancy hotels!!! Well, that's just my idea. LOL 

http://ticket.auction.co.kr/Home/Perf/PerfDetailInfo.aspx?IdPerf=25986&acode=SRP_SZ_0700&cc=102C

Will be waiting for your answers.

And if there are more than two of you who are willing, I think I'll see what I can do so feel free to think things over.

Guest Joon J. Lee

I do hope to see some of you here in Korea. I maybe able to do a tour of Seoul including the Red Brick House and the places CJH said he loves to hang out. It would be a lot of fun for me, too. Looking forward to seeing you guys. If not, maybe two years later!!!!

thank u so.much for the translation @joon j.lee.. based on ur account of the proceedings Japan FM looks more enjoyable and fun than HKFM. I think its because In.japan the fans were given the chance to ask questions to cjh. This was not the case in HK where i attended... i dont.know how long was jpn fm but in hk the fm.lasted for 1hr and 45 mins only.. cjh also looked so tired in hk .. i thought korea fm.is exclusive for those.leaving in korea...anyhow,thanks for offering us the tickets but the date is too close and even if id like to go ,my schedules wont permit... goin to.korea after.his enlistment is more doable ..hope when that time.comes,you can help us hyukkies arrange a private audience wh cjh...right@chaybags55?

Guest Joon J. Lee

I bet Hyukie's there for a time off. It wasn't on his official schedule. Hope he cools off and enjoys himself.

And for the Korea FM, I think it would include something new. Last time I wad there, I saw him DANCE!!!!

And I'll help you guys any time you come to Korea. No worries.

Congrats!! "Emergency Couple" has been awarded the Best Korean Drama in the DramaFever Awards!!

@"Joon J. Lee"‌ That's very kind of you for the long translation and the FM offer. I wish can go for the FM but too bad that I think I've travelled too much within a month!! Actually it's gonna busy before and after the Chinese New Year especially I'm working in TV station. Many new programmes will be launched during the holidays and in the new season. I guessed that it is the same in Korea. So, I dun think I can take an annual leave again for the period though I really want to accompany with you to follow the footsteps of our Hyukie! I will definitely find you in Korea whenever I planned to go. (is the FM only for Korean or foreigners who currently residing in Korea? Any ID inspection when entering the venue?)

I and another Soompi girl @Chelseab will go to the Taiwan FM. @"Joon J. Lee"‌ , any member from DC will go? If no one will go, we can help in buying the souvenirs/merchandises which were sold in the FM. Girls, please let us know whatever you need!

Sorry girls, after I've read the translation of the Japan FM by Joon, I'll see if there's anything missing and I'll do the supplements.

****@"Joon J. Lee" May I repost your translation to my Twitter?

Guest mdolphins

Awesome news @PolarisCat =D> I voted as often as I could. I think it helped that Dramafever had promoted the drama so well while it was running so that a lot of people on the site tuned in and watched it. Besides it was just awesome and I am glad that at least it is getting some award-love from one of the award shows.

Choi Jin Hyuk in Red with his crinkly eyed smile 3_zpsxqrjvxpf.jpgjust makes me respond this wayIcanfly_3.gif
and.. @Joon J. Lee thanks for the translations!@alex1999 thanks for this pic..CJH%20in%20Chieng%20Mai%20Feb%205%202015

my first time to see his elbow.. and im loving it! hehe.. even his elbow is handsome..

Guest Joon J. Lee

PolarisCat said: Congrats!! "Emergency Couple" has been awarded the Best Korean Drama in the DramaFever Awards!!
@"Joon J. Lee"‌ That's very kind of you for the long translation and the FM offer. I wish can go for the FM but too bad that I think I've travelled too much within a month!! Actually it's gonna busy before and after the Chinese New Year especially I'm working in TV station. Many new programmes will be launched during the holidays and in the new season. I guessed that it is the same in Korea. So, I dun think I can take an annual leave again for the period though I really want to accompany with you to follow the footsteps of our Hyukie! I will definitely find you in Korea whenever I planned to go. (is the FM only for Korean or foreigners who currently residing in Korea? Any ID inspection when entering the venue?) I and another Soompi girl @Chelseab will go to the Taiwan FM. @"Joon J. Lee"‌ , any member from DC will go? If no one will go, we can help in buying the souvenirs/merchandises which were sold in the FM. Girls, please let us know whatever you need! Sorry girls, after I've read the translation of the Japan FM by Joon, I'll see if there's anything missing and I'll do the supplements. ****@"Joon J. Lee" May I repost your translation to my Twitter?

Guest chaybags55

AliciaA said: thank u so.much for the translation @joon j.lee.. based on ur account of the proceedings Japan FM looks more enjoyable and fun than HKFM. I think its because In.japan the fans were given the chance to ask questions to cjh. This was not the case in HK where i attended... i dont.know how long was jpn fm but in hk the fm.lasted for 1hr and 45 mins only.. cjh also looked so tired in hk .. i thought korea fm.is exclusive for those.leaving in korea...anyhow,thanks for offering us the tickets but the date is too close and even if id like to go ,my schedules wont permit... goin to.korea after.his enlistment is more doable ..hope when that time.comes,you can help us hyukkies arrange a private audience wh cjh...right@chaybags55?
Joon J. Lee said:

Korea FM is on the 28th, Feb. 2015. Two o'clock in the afternoon.

The venue only holds 422 seats so it's going to be cozy.

People do complain about a bigger venue because the tickets were sold out in just ten minutes after the sales was open!!

I got help from all I can get to grab extra tickets for unfortunate friends without tickets.

I have 4 extra tickets right now and I think I will be able to spare about two of them.

L20, H35, G32, D33 These are the seat numbers and I have put down the link to the seat arrangement of the venue below so you can check it out.

Fast decision is most welcome.

And if you decide to come, I will be happy to help you guys out with accomodations and stuff.

Shouldn't spend extra dimes on nothing-for-good fancy hotels!!! Well, that's just my idea. LOL 

http://ticket.auction.co.kr/Home/Perf/PerfDetailInfo.aspx?IdPerf=25986&acode=SRP_SZ_0700&cc=102C

Will be waiting for your answers.

And if there are more than two of you who are willing, I think I'll see what I can do so feel free to think things over.

Guest chaybags55

Joon J. Lee said: I do hope to see some of you here in Korea. I maybe able to do a tour of Seoul including the Red Brick House and the places CJH said he loves to hang out. It would be a lot of fun for me, too. Looking forward to seeing you guys. If not, maybe two years later!!!!