Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest meomongco

New news of JHyuk oppa.:)

• '오만과 편견' 최진혁, 에이스 검사 연기에 빛을 더한 아이템은?

• 아주경제 신원선 기자 = MBC '오만과 편견'이 후반부로 접어들면서 에이스 검사 최진혁(구동치)은 절정의 카리스마를 보여주고 있다.

극중 최진혁의 남성적이고, 이지적인 캐릭터 덕택에 그가 선보이는 비즈니스 정장 역시 많은 남성들의 많은 관심을 받고 있다.

극 중 최진혁의 비즈니스 정장은 일상에서 착용하기 좋은 스타일로 비즈니스 룩을 한층 세련되게 연출할 수 있는 품격 있는 정장을 제안한다.

최진혁의 네이비와 블랙 정장은 이탈리안 캐릭터 캐주얼 브랜드 워모(L’UOMO)에서 특별 맞춤 제작한 것으로 에이스 검사의 품격있는 비즈니스 정장 룩을 완성했다.

• UVQmOJl.jpg

• 브랜드 워모(L’UOMO)는 면접룩, 하객룩의 정장 뿐만 아니라 트렌디하고, 세련된 캐주얼 라인을 선보이며, 젊은 층의 많은 사랑을 받고 있다.

• I just saw the news what talk about L'uomo? The fashion brand is famous and Hyuk oppa is a model for the fashion label. He starred in the P & P where he's wearing the suits of this fashion.:X:X. Elegant guy!

Guest vforvintagevera

@Celes80 and @booha, 
Thanks for the translations!
About the ratings, I'm very pleased to see that P&P is rating better than BOTH Mr. Baek and Pinocchio right now. And with such a strong competitor like Healer, I'm glad the 2nd episode weathered Healer's 2nd episode. It looks like Monday for P&P has now become it's weaker showing, probably because people are busy or lack of previews. I still can't believe I actually look forward to Mondays and Tuesday these days when I used to dread them xD It's all Mr. Swoon's fault. 
Anyone check out Healer? Is it worth watching? I was initially a little worried about Healer but when I saw the Monday ratings, even tho P&P ratings dipped to single digits for the first time ever, I was relieved P&P still held on to first. That gave me hope. Today's ratings, gave me even more belief that P&P will be fine. I do dig Healer's concept though, because I love it when shows like Leverage are about a team taking out the corrupt, so maybe I'll check it out later when P&P wraps. 
Again, the interesting thing is next week. Secret Door rose a bit in the ratings because it was the final episode. The true test is when Punch airs next week. Can P&P weather BOTH Healer and Punch? 
I like CJH's attitude and the PDnim's attitude when they discussed going up against Cantabile and Secret Door. It really is amazing how P&P has been defying everyone's expectations and is the underdog that can.
and SWOON SWOON SWOON with the coat scene in EP13. Finally we got some OTP moments that we've been begging the writer-nim to write. I can't get over how sensual his voice is as he's counting down from 10. The chemistry was sizzling. YES. This is what I'm talking about. MOAR please. It was a super romantic scene, it's just too bad it didn't end with a case, but I'll take it!

Guest meomongco

vforvintagevera said: Hello chingu,
How are you going?
I haven't yet seen Healer drama, but my friends are watching it, they said that Healer is a good drama and it's really a awesome competitor with P&P.
Actually, i am really worried about it. But we should wait for the next eps when Punch will be on air next week. 
I hope that P&P will keep its top in the rating board until the end!
Nice time guys!

its near midnight in this side of the world.. i just finished watching the last 2 episodes.. it was AMAZING! the twists in the story, the revelations, the bits of the major pieces of the puzzle coming in place, the directing, the script, the cinematography, the background music, the acting of everybody.. were SUPURB!Choi Jin Hyuk has really grown as an actor-- in the way he looks, in his body language , in the way he delivers his lines, in the way he conveys emotions without saying a word.. in the way he transitions from emotions related to work to emotions for the 'brother' he cares for and emotions for the woman he loves..AMAZING..I would not be discussing about the plot because it is indeed complex and i should say that the writer has really thought well about it, and the director has also been so creative in depicting the scenes in a way that engage us the viewers..the OTP scenes are so unique, so romantic, and realistic and not forced just to increase the ratings..PP deserves its rating and its overall ranking.. I love and admire the character of Dong Chi.. how intelligent he is at work, how 'naughty' yet caring he is to Kang Soo(the vacuum scene), and how gentleman he is to YM(the 'jacket hug'- he could have kissed her already).. i really cant wait for the next episode..

【PP EP12 Action Scene BTS】20141210
The essence of the action <Lively Scene>
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/op/sketch/index.html?list_id=2448707

액션신 촬영을 앞두고 신난 강수(이태환)열무(백진희)에겐 찬이(김강훈)와 함께 하라는 한 마디를....^^멋진 액션을 선보이기 위해 리허설도 꼼꼼하게 하죠오 그죠오동치(최진혁)도 동선도 꼼꼼하게 살피고 멋진 액션을 선보입니다!강수와 동치 모두 키가 커서 그런지 액션신에서 더욱 멋져보이네요촬영 때는 서로 액션하느라 싸우지만촬영이 종료되면 서로를 챙기는 훈훈한 모습까지!지금 영상으로 확인해보세요

when in ep 12 DC said to KS , Lighten up , kid . I'am not going to die . smile ,smile.i thought , i hope this case never would happen . it seems in future eps , we must worry about DC.the way YM are behaving toward DC , make that thought more possible . in fact , her expressions suffer me too.it seems i attached too much to this drama .i hope we see a happy ending . 

@meomongco   Actually CJH signed with L’UOMO when he started for FTLY. I assume MBC did it to attract him for FTLY. But it’s kind of the drama sponsored CF. So CJH still is with L’UOMO for PP. I don’t know whether you have seen but CJH wore a lot of eye popping wardrobe for FTLY.
PS I translated both articles.
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/op/news/index.html
“This is 6 hours of action!” PP CJH, razor-sharp fighting scene

CJH displayed ‘real-full-action performance’ during a long 6 hours.
Coming EP12 (12/8) CJH will show the fast-paced action thrill with expectation.

In the published photos, CJH and LTH confronted a large number of enemies and carried on with the‘2:8’ face to face fight in public.
CJH showed his flexible movement which revealed his strong masculine charisma and would be the attraction of female viewers. The question arises why CJH is embroiled in the blood slashing fight. After the shooting, the staff poured out the praise for CJH who showed a passionate action.

MBC and the PP production team conveyed “CJH doesn’t brush off any movement casually and is always meticulous about the details. That’s why he could make a good performance. Hopefully the viewers will watch his great action in PP EP12.”
1HZhqyY.jpg

"just 10 seconds."
12/9 MBC PP, DC captured the woman’s heart by 10 sec-hug with YM.

The day DC went to see the site of HB’s incident with YM and by chance he came to encounter the criminal who abducted KS but the criminal managed to get away from him.  To disappointed DC, YM said “I wish today doesn’t go away,” revealing her feeling.  DC comforted her with mature words, “To feel happy or joy doesn’t necessarily mean it will decrease one’s sorrow.”

For that “It’s because I’m sorry about” YM said with a sad expression.  Saying he’s cold, DC hugged YM.   To the surprised YM, DC said “Let’s do it for 10 sec. Let you feel sorry for 10 sec.” and then he started counting the numbers.  Following a brief hug they felt the changed atmosphere but YM turned her back first from DC.
qECpnef.jpg

Guest meomongco

Morning dear chingus,
Chingus, you said all things what I really felt the character of DC. 
I just wanna say only thing that JH has really matured, and he showed a mature and insightful man with his character. 
I also really like the kind of this character, our Dong Chi. And i love JH more and more than what i can say.
I wonder if all the features of DC would represent a part of JH personality in real life? 
Have a nice time chingus!!!

hi everyone! first time posting here. :)

I really love CJH in P&P, though the first time I saw him was FTLY.
His character in P&P is such a joy to watch, and I especially like his snarky moments.

Hope I can visit here more often and talk to everyone here. Thanks so much for the translations and the news posting.

@vforvintagevera

I checked out 1st episode of Healer and I was a little bored. I am a fan of the actors there, so I am a little disappointed.

Guest meomongco

Hello @ChelseaS,

Nice to meet you here. We are really thankful for what you're doing for P&P drama. ( recap, screen cap in P&P time).
Often coming here and visit us. All Hyukie girl's so funny and kind. I really love them, all girls. Welcom to Hyukie House, chingu!!!
@booha, 
Big thanks for your translations. 
I really admire that he signed with "L'OUMO" fashion, it's a famous brand. Yeah, FTLY, i've already watched for twice times and liked his elegant appearance in the drama. He had many noble suits.
Nice time dear booha.

@ChelseaS    Hello /welcome/thank you for many things in PP

@vforvintagevera
I enjoyed reading your comments in PP.  You know how to swing with the words.  Whenever you pounded on the table with such wording expressions like richard simmons me off/weeping/pimping/ etc, whether they were about joy, excitement or frustration, I felt like I was instantly sucked in and wanted to pound on the table too. haha  I feel PP is the one for your liking.  Last night some of your comments appeared to have the right mixture. The one side had a certain amount of objectivity about the drama and the other one, a subjective reaction because of your personal liking with CJH (your words “a metaphorical bitchslap” haha how delightful sounding) . What a match: PP and You and CJH.
For awhile I was dreaded that PP could be too complicated(literately) to talk about in the soompi forum but it looks like I no longer have to worry about it. Finally after 13eps, the writernim put enough puzzles together to reveal some kind of form which is still in the shape of several small ones floating around. Then there are a lot of individual puzzles on the floor.  However it’s enough to stimulate and fire up our brains.  It’s nice to know that at this point it doesn’t matter whether one’s guessing is right or wrong.  I think all of these characters and circumstances can be speculated into many different trajectories.

PP YMDC moment
oBAGiA.gif

a7qAok.gif

hnM9bS.gif

JKO6xv.gif

VmHmWR.gif
cr to DC

Guest meomongco

chaybags55 said: Hello hyuk girls! When is the Blue dragon awards?.cant wait to see the color of his suit? Just dropping by to say hello! Hugs!
Dear chingu,
The Blue Dragon Awards will be taking place on 17 Dec at 17h40 KST. I think that our Hyukie will attend at the event.
So, we'll look forward to seeing his attendance...:X:X. Nice time guy!

Guest meomongco

New Stills for today...:X
oUX5iV4.jpg

It's really cold in Korea. The main casts are enduring with the cold during the drama shooting. 
Hyukie is feeling the cold weather. I wish i could give him my warm hugs from Vietnam.:)):))