Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

*** "Numbers" have never been more exciting in, we’ll until we saw the 1st teaser, which is set in the accounting world. I've said this before that this drama reminds me of Suits but, besides reminding me of Suits, this also brings to mind Tracer. Wait & see when we watch the drama soon. This will premiere in June.   :kaching3:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

*** Well, it looks like I may have to eat my words. MBC’s upcoming drama Numbers: Watchdogs in a Concrete Jungle isn’t just about math after all — murder just got added to the mix. The preview of the drama looks promising. I am entirely thrilled about this latest development. Am I intrigued by the possibilities this brings to the table, though? Most definitely. Right off the bat, L and Choi Jin Hyuk don’t get along. Our first glimpse of their interaction consists of Seung-jo grabbing Ho-woo’s collar and slamming him up against a wall, and judging by Ho-woo’s furious glare, the antagonism is mutual. What this drama needs is more of Choi Jin Hyuk, so I hope the next trailer/teaser will have him more. There are still more in the cast that we don’t see in this teaser, too. I am not passing on a Choi Jin-hyuk and Choi Min-soo reunion. Both these guys have been favorites of mine when I watched them in "PRIDE AND PREJUDICE".    :kaching1:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

*** MBC’s upcoming drama Numbers has revealed its first poster! The newly released poster for “Numbers” offers an intriguing clue to what lies ahead in the drama’s high-stakes story. Amidst a hefty stack of papers, the words “Decision to Liquidate” can be glimpsed on one of the documents, hinting at a key plot point. Meanwhile, the tagline dramatically reads, “The story of accountants that live by numbers and die by numbers.” They present an image that pierces through the heart of its story and its tone. I'm curious why they chose to display the words ‘Decision to Liquidate’ in their first teaser poster. Can't wait for the premiere.

“Numbers” premieres in June and will be available with subtitles on Viki.  :blush:

Numbers.jpeg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=609&aid=0000724412

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

*** MBC series 'Numbers: Watchers of the City' unveils second teaser. It looks like a fast-paced, high-tension workplace drama series. It is coming soon to MBC on Fridays and Saturdays, premiering in June. I'm excited to see Choi Jin Hyuk's return to acting.   :Ohboy3:

video source : allkpop

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/11/2023 at 7:18 AM, booha said:

Numbers  1st teaser

I totally missed this, chingu. Thanks for sharing :kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, willenette said:

MBC series 'Numbers: Watchers of the City' unveils second teaser. It looks like a fast-paced, high-tension workplace drama series.

Thank goodness! When I heard it was about an accounting firm, I was scared it was gonna be totally snooze. :teaze:

• Like 1

*** More action in the second trailer of the MBC drama, "Numbers."  I know L isn’t primarily an actor but, a singer but, I enjoyed his acting in My Lovely Girl with RAIN in the drama.    :kaching3:   I'm excited for Choi Jin Hyuk in this drama.

4369888-01.jpg

photos source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2023/05/19/numbers-trailer-2/

• Like 1

*** In the second teaser for "Numbers: Watchdogs in a Concrete Jungle", we get to see a more slice-of-life, the possible bromance that’s focused on the bickering dynamics between the 2-leads L and Choi Jin-hyuk. Watching the 2nd teaser, this drama looks way more interesting and fun as Suits- Hopefully that aspect doesn’t take center stage over the love-hate mentor-mentee relationship we’ve got going on between the two leads. Fingers crossed! Choi Jin Hyuk has such a great

voice...one of the reasons I missed him on the screen.   :wut:

• Like 1

NBC releases Numbers character posters

#Numbers Han Seung Jo ver. Character poster revealed

I have the confidence not to stand in my father's shadow or get involved

#Numbers Jang Ho Woo ver. Character poster revealed

I will become the nucleus of Taeil Accounting Firm.

Spoiler

#Numbers Han Je Kyun ver. Character poster revealed

Welcome to Taeil Accounting Firm

Spoiler

#Numbers Jin Yeon Ah ver. Character poster revealed

It's hard to survive here if you don't have self-esteem.

Spoiler

#Numbers Jang Ji Soo ver. Character poster revealed

Jang Ji Soo  from that time is no longer here

Spoiler

RBFKYmf.jpg

dUCW4Gm.jpg

• Love 1

*** MBC's new Friday-Saturday drama "Numbers" premiere on June 23rd at 9:50 PM KST.  :7555_attack:

On 5/23/2023 at 11:05 AM, booha said:

NBC releases Numbers character posters

#Numbers Han Seung Jo ver. Character poster revealed

I have the confidence not to stand in my father's shadow or get involved

#Numbers Jang Ho Woo ver. Character poster revealed

I will become the nucleus of Taeil Accounting Firm.

#Numbers Han Je Kyun ver. Character poster revealed

Welcome to Taeil Accounting Firm

#Numbers Jin Yeon Ah ver. Character poster revealed

It's hard to survive here if you don't have self-esteem.

#Numbers Jang Ji Soo ver. Character poster revealed

Jang Ji Soo  from that time is no longer here

@booha  thanks for sharing this. The character poster released by "Numbers" contains the charm of each character.

The transformation of Choi Jin-hyuk who plays the role of Han Seung-jo is eye-catching.   :rubchin:

• Like 1

*** I'm happy that the promos for MBC’s "Numbers: Watchdogs in a Concrete Jungle" keep on coming, and the latest drop of character posters highlights the five faces that will lead the show. The individual posters are simple in nature with each introducing a major player. It's lovely because there are little hints throughout. Choi Jin-hyuk's poster as Han Seung-jo implies that he carries a burden when it comes to his father. His banner says “unforgiven” in the back, and his tagline reads, “I will not be under nor entangled in my father’s shadow.”   :kaching1:

• Like 1

@willenette   :waves:

Hi yes I’m glad to see more promos for the drama.  When I kept reading the drama was about fighting for justice, I wondered if CJH would play a villain.    But after seeing the 3rd trailer,  I’m relieved CJH’s char doesn’t sound like a real bad dude.    As you mentioned before hopefully the drama will be like ‘Suit’ which I enjoyed. :glasses:

PS ‘Numbers’ will be available to watch on Viki.

by Lily Alice, May 25, 2023
4 1

The production team of the K-drama released a third teaser video portraying the synergy between Kim Myung Soo (L) and Choi Jin Hyuk. It shows the budding bromance of Jang Ho Woo (Kim Myung Soo), a rookie accountant with a high school diploma at Taeil Accounting Firm, and Han Seung Jo (Choi Jin Hyuk), an accomplished accountant and the son of the vice president of the firm. 

While Jang Ho Woo (Kim Myung Soo) is assigned mundane tasks, he effortlessly completes them without a trace of frustration. 

Whereas, Seung Jo has no intentions of going easy on his subordinate Ho Woo. Although he benefits from his father's prominent position within the company, it is not solely his background that secures his role as the ace accountant at Taeil Accounting Firm, but his exceptional capabilities. 

The charismatic Jang Ho Woo and the confident Han Seung Jo clash on numerous accounts, transcending the conventional superior-subordinate relationship.

Particularly intriguing is Ho Woo's expression filled with anger and resentment, followed by Seung Jo's invitation to join his team, symbolizing the beginning of their dynamic collaboration.

Seung Jo says, "Even if our purposes differ, our goals remain the same", and Jang Ho Woo asserts, "Even if we stumble, we must give it our all," indicating their fervent determination. These aspects heighten expectations for the exhilarating journey towards their shared goals, their bromance, and the gripping story that Numbers promise to deliver.

Watch the latest teaser below

[Numbers: Watchers of the Building Forest 3rd Teaser] Kim Myungsoo X Choi Jinhyeok, "What's the relationship between the two of you?"

Numbers will premiere on June 23. The K-drama will be available to watch on Viki.  

https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-myung-soo-infinite-s-l-and-choi-jin-hyuk-form-a-budding-bromance-in-the-teaser-of-numbers

3 hours ago, booha said:

@willenette   :waves:

Hi yes I’m glad to see more promos for the drama.  When I kept reading the drama was about fighting for justice, I wondered if CJH would play a villain.    But after seeing the 3rd trailer,  I’m relieved CJH’s char doesn’t sound like a real bad dude.    As you mentioned before hopefully the drama will be like ‘Suit’ which I enjoyed. :glasses:

PS ‘Numbers’ will be available to watch on Viki.

by Lily Alice, May 25, 2023
4 1

The production team of the K-drama released a third teaser video portraying the synergy between Kim Myung Soo (L) and Choi Jin Hyuk. It shows the budding bromance of Jang Ho Woo (Kim Myung Soo), a rookie accountant with a high school diploma at Taeil Accounting Firm, and Han Seung Jo (Choi Jin Hyuk), an accomplished accountant and the son of the vice president of the firm. 

While Jang Ho Woo (Kim Myung Soo) is assigned mundane tasks, he effortlessly completes them without a trace of frustration. 

Whereas, Seung Jo has no intentions of going easy on his subordinate Ho Woo. Although he benefits from his father's prominent position within the company, it is not solely his background that secures his role as the ace accountant at Taeil Accounting Firm, but his exceptional capabilities. 

The charismatic Jang Ho Woo and the confident Han Seung Jo clash on numerous accounts, transcending the conventional superior-subordinate relationship.

Particularly intriguing is Ho Woo's expression filled with anger and resentment, followed by Seung Jo's invitation to join his team, symbolizing the beginning of their dynamic collaboration.

Seung Jo says, "Even if our purposes differ, our goals remain the same", and Jang Ho Woo asserts, "Even if we stumble, we must give it our all," indicating their fervent determination. These aspects heighten expectations for the exhilarating journey towards their shared goals, their bromance, and the gripping story that Numbers promise to deliver.

Watch the latest teaser below

[Numbers: Watchers of the Building Forest 3rd Teaser] Kim Myungsoo X Choi Jinhyeok, "What's the relationship between the two of you?"

Numbers will premiere on June 23. The K-drama will be available to watch on Viki.  

https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-myung-soo-infinite-s-l-and-choi-jin-hyuk-form-a-budding-bromance-in-the-teaser-of-numbers

@booha  thanks for sharing this. Yes, Choi Jin Hyuk has a good personality in the drama. Han Seung Jo is not interested in other people, but he is unforgiving of those who cross his boundaries. Looking forward to "Numbers" because of him.  Fighting "Numbers!"   :ohboy2:

• Like 1