Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

@boohaHey chingoo I know it's been ages it may seem, and have been MIA on soompi hehehe.... nice to be back here and I miss you guys @willenetteand our CJH of course! I just didn't have the motivation to be socializing with this pandemic but it seems to simmer down a bit but it's what they call the "new normal"! Mind you, I haven't been watching kdramas for a while esp during this pandemic but just got back to watching again recently! Actually, there's not really many kdramas lately that tickles my fancy except some friends of mine recommended Secret House and I kinda like the lead actor so it sort of got me enthuse again! So our CJH doesn't have new dramas lately? I'm far behind so bear with me! :)

I really admire you & @willenettewho's been so loyal to CJH imagine reaching 600 pages now with some new fans here joining you as well! Really amazing, hat's off to you chingoos!

I'm sorry if I'm quite tardy in coming/replying to you guys but I'll try my best to swing by here as often as I could!

You have a great w/end and stay safe!

TTYL

Choi Jin-hyuk

I like this photo of CJH

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@hibiscus23

Haha me too  I haven’t been doing much in soompi either. There is just enough stuff about CJH to float around the thread I guess. haha  I’m watching daily too, ‘bravo my life’. It’s very lighthearted and easy to watch.  Yeah I thought about watching Secret House or Golden Mask but this one seemed less burdensome till lately.  It’s hard to watch 120eps-daily from the beginning to the end.  This is my second daily which I’m  watching from the beginning.   Well if I’m going to pick another daily, I should do like before; Watch a few early eps then wait till half way and start to watch it. Still sometimes it’s nice to escape into strange makjang daily for a half hour everyday.  Haha

Delighted to see a new oppa. haha  :dorashakes:   Yeah without sparkle from otp/or ml, it’s hard to watch daily.

It’s good to know this pandemic began to lose its grip on our lives. Hopefully there will be no more  surprises from it.   At the moment I will gladly accept ‘this new normal’   take care  :transforms:

T0gkzQ5.jpg

MJOllht.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

@booha chingoo sorry I'm late in replying as I don't come here every single day these days! :) new oppa you mean Seo ha joon? hehehe I always discover new oppa you must know me by now, remember you also supported me sometime ago with Go se wan now am not sure if it's been archived since there's really no activity there from me :):( Anyway, I searched here also for Seo ha joon (or jun) and nobody ever seem to know him huhuhu so I won't dare anymore to start a page for him :) I'm also not into daily drama but lately the Kdramas with shorter epis doesn't interest me so much hence I tried Secret House & at first I was also gg to withdraw from watching it but I decided to continue since some episodes got me more interested to follow! It's almost ending and as always, I experience this w/drawal syndrome and thank goodness he's got some old projects which I haven't seen before and I'm watching bit by bit while waiting for the drama to be subbed! My problem is when I find the title of Kdrama not to my fancy, it's a turn off already hahaha Likewise if I want to start a new drama I'll see up to say, 2 or 3 ep and if it doesn't turn out to be that interesting I quit! hahaha

:bashful:wave wave to you and @willenette

see you again soon!

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

real_jinhyuk: https://www.instagram.com/p/CjIKbXELoDz/

https://twitter.com/choijinhyuklove/status/1575796131618881536

https://twitter.com/ykr0625jnh/status/1575859673495851008

love.jinhyuk

Knowing that you are going to attend the awards ceremony today, I am happy and happy for you
Sending you an elegant and romantic bouquet
Representing our thoughts from afar
I hope you will continue to be popular in the future

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjGRAflJ9GF/

pNmekj7.png

• Blob 1

12 Hair-Raising Zombies And Horror K-Dramas To Watch This Halloween

Seven of these series are based on popular webtoons.

The month of October is much-awaited by some as it paves the way for Halloween parties, retelling ghost stories, and getting together with friends to binge-watch scary movies and series. Korean zombie and horror series have proven to be a reliable go-to for the gore and scare factor, made even better with the excellent production values and plot.

Here are twelve zombies and horror Korean series that will surely fit this season of Halloween and cravings for a good scare.

6. Zombie Detective

Zombie Detective is a good option for those who prefer a touch of comedy and not straight-out gore. This is the story of Kang Min Ho, who woke up with amnesia and transformed into a zombie. He tried to blend in by learning how to walk and talk like everyone else and finally assumed the identity of a private detective while working on uncovering his previous life.

(skipped unrelated.....) 

source : Koreaboo

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2022 at 11:51 AM, hibiscus23 said:

@boohaHey chingoo I know it's been ages it may seem, and have been MIA on soompi hehehe.... nice to be back here and I miss you guys @willenetteand our CJH of course! I just didn't have the motivation to be socializing with this pandemic but it seems to simmer down a bit but it's what they call the "new normal"! Mind you, I haven't been watching kdramas for a while esp during this pandemic but just got back to watching again recently! Actually, there's not really many kdramas lately that tickles my fancy except some friends of mine recommended Secret House and I kinda like the lead actor so it sort of got me enthuse again! So our CJH doesn't have new dramas lately? I'm far behind so bear with me! :)

I really admire you & @willenettewho's been so loyal to CJH imagine reaching 600 pages now with some new fans here joining you as well! Really amazing, hat's off to you chingoos!

I'm sorry if I'm quite tardy in coming/replying to you guys but I'll try my best to swing by here as often as I could!

You have a great w/end and stay safe!

TTYL

I like this photo of CJH

@hibiscus23  I've waited for his next drama. I hope we could hear good news soon. NICE to see you again here.  :Ohboy3:

• Like 2

On 10/21/2022 at 7:56 PM, hibiscus23 said:

@booha@willenettechingoos how are you both? sorry i got busy finishing the Secret House drama which just ended last week & didn't have time to swing by here! How's our CJH these days? Has he been venturing on a new project I wondered?

You take care & have a great w/end!

Take care!

:hwaiting2:

Yes CJH will have a fan meeting in Taiwan (Feb 12, 2023).    Hopefully it means we might hear something about his new drama soon??  lots of finger crossings haha
Have a good day  beJ4hyn.gif

(google trans)

2. Choi Jinhyuk: The fan meeting is planned to be held on Feb 12. Detailed time and content will be announced later.
Official Facebook:  m.facebook.com/asiamedia.com.tw/

https://twitter.com/Innovat0209/status/1583417647949320193

‘My Little Old Boy’ (10/21)

부우

FwnYOYM.gif

https://twitter.com/oneblue_15/status/1583453611870539780

HJa50zn.gif

https://twitter.com/oneblue_15/status/1583453997276758019

• Like 1