Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CJH signs exclusive contract with Workaholic Entertainment!

Workaholic Entertainment has taken its first step with actor Choi Jin-hyuk.

We ask for your interest and warm support.

Choi Jin-hyuk, exclusive contract with Workaholic Entertainment, “I’m happy to take the first step together” [Official]

On 10/11, Workaholic's side said, "We are happy to take our first step as a workaholic with actor Choi Jin-hyuk."

“We will do our best to help actor Choi Jin-hyuk, who has shown an unlimited acting spectrum through various genres such as action, comedy, and romance with his unique profound voice and overwhelming physicality, stand out to the public.” 

Choi Jin-hyuk, who debuted in 2006, became known through 'I Need Romance' and received much love through the 2013 drama 'Gu Family Book'. Since then, Choi Jin-hyuk has established himself as an actor not only in Korea but also overseas through various works such as the dramas 'The Heirs', 'Tunnel', 'Devilish Charm', 'The Last Empress', and 'Justice'.    This spring, Choi Jin-hyuk continues to attract fans in Taiwan and Japan. The meeting was concluded successfully and the position was solidified.

In particular, he has outstanding singing skills, and is demonstrating his qualities as an all-round entertainer without filtering, such as directly participating in the OSTs of the works he appeared in, and recently showing off a unique charm full of humanity through the entertainment program 'My Little Old Boy'.

Meanwhile, Workaholic Entertainment, which announced the signing of an exclusive contract with actor Choi Jin-hyuk, is a comprehensive management company specializing in content production and actor management, and plans to expand its business by discovering new talent and introducing various contents.

LhYbzrd.jpg

CvHdiBj.jpg

https://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/396970

• Like 1

My Little Old Boy preview (10/22)

*** workaholic entertainment naver post is opened with choi jin hyuk's first behind scene profile shoot. https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=36751431&memberNo=62482228

hello everyone!

This is Workaholic Entertainment.

Workaholic Entertainment’s

With the official post opening

Actor Choi Jin-hyuk's first profile shoot

We reveal the behind-the-scenes

hGjP0Pt.jpg

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

On 10/22/2023 at 9:54 AM, booha said:

My Little Old Boy preview (10/22)

@booha  thanks for sharing this. On this episode, Super Junior HeeChul's wedding ceremony was held. Here, Choi Jin Hyuk talked about being betrayed by his ex-girlfriend whom he even thought about marrying. During their conversation, HeeChul asked Choi Jin Hyuk, "Were there any girls in your life that you considered marrying?" Choi Jin Hyuk immediately answered, "Oh, yes. There was this girl, but the timing wasn't right. This is actually my first time speaking about her on air, but... She completely betrayed me. Ever since then, I find it hard to date anyone. Basically... She had another boyfriend; I wasn't the main one. It turned out I was her side dude. Unbelievable, right? We had been together for over a year. And for all that time, I wasn't her main boyfriend." OMG........ I was shocked! And HeeChul had a question for him, "What was your initial response when you found out about that?" With a bitter smile, Choi Jin Hyuk said, "I cried. I cried really hard." Upon hearing this, Kim Jong-kook went, "Wow, I had no idea you went through anything like that. You must've felt so sad." Choi Jin Hyuk only nodded.   :headbang:

201847702_700.webp

source : SBS Star

• Like 1

On 10/23/2023 at 3:13 AM, willenette said:

@booha  thanks for sharing this. On this episode, Super Junior HeeChul's wedding ceremony was held. Here, Choi Jin Hyuk talked about being betrayed by his ex-girlfriend whom he even thought about marrying. During their conversation, HeeChul asked Choi Jin Hyuk, "Were there any girls in your life that you considered marrying?" Choi Jin Hyuk immediately answered, "Oh, yes. There was this girl, but the timing wasn't right. This is actually my first time speaking about her on air, but... She completely betrayed me. Ever since then, I find it hard to date anyone. Basically... She had another boyfriend; I wasn't the main one. It turned out I was her side dude. Unbelievable, right? We had been together for over a year. And for all that time, I wasn't her main boyfriend." OMG........ I was shocked! And HeeChul had a question for him, "What was your initial response when you found out about that?" With a bitter smile, Choi Jin Hyuk said, "I cried. I cried really hard." Upon hearing this, Kim Jong-kook went, "Wow, I had no idea you went through anything like that. You must've felt so sad." Choi Jin Hyuk only nodded.   :headbang:

Haha What a surprise CJH revealed in MLOB.   Thanks for posting about it in translation.  Now I have to wonder who this woman could be and when this happened to him??  It’s hard to believe this actually happened to him.   Poor man he must be very devastated & humiliated   

:headbang:

“I was betrayed” Choi Jin-hyuk, a story about the ex-girlfriend who was straddling/ two-timing him for over a year

• Blob 1

3 hours ago, booha said:

Haha What a surprise CJH revealed in MLOB.   Thanks for posting about it in translation.  Now I have to wonder who this woman could be and when this happened to him??  It’s hard to believe this actually happened to him.   Poor man he must be very devastated & humiliated   

:headbang:

“I was betrayed” Choi Jin-hyuk, a story about the ex-girlfriend who was straddling/ two-timing him for over a year

@booha  like you, I also wonder who this girl was.  Want to hit her..............  :headbang:

• LOL 1

My Little Old Boy (10/22) EP364

Choi Jin-hyuk, the main character of Kim Hee-chul's wedding bouquet that everyone doesn't want to receive.

Choi Jin-hyuk × Heo Gyeong-hwan × Tak Jae-hoon × Kim Jong-guk,

confused at a wedding they were invited to without knowing why

Tak Jae-hoon, angry at Kim Hee-cheol's wedding alone

• Like 1
  • Blob 1