Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

@hibiscus23  Thank you for Han Cinema post. Humm so now we have two titles: ‘Devilish Joy(DB)’ and ‘Devilish Happiness(HC)’.  I feel that ‘Devilish Joy’ fits more with CJH.   I like the names of the two leads. I hope the writer gives us this loveable quirky OTP.  

Ma- Sung(마성) (trans: devilishness, fiendishness)  **In google someone asked about this word. ((response)) “Well, it is 'devilish' literally, but it means someone/something that makes others to be addicted to someone/something, with charm, or good-looks/beautiful looks or character”
Ki-Peum (기쁨) (trans: joy, happiness) is the female lead who is a ‘past her prime/washed up actress’.  waahaha

Choi Jin-hyuk considers "Devilish Happiness"

HanCinema permalink

ZB4FSta.jpg

Choi Jin-hyuk might be in the next MBC drama "Devilish Happiness".

According to his management, Choi Jin-hyuk is currently considering "Devilish Happiness".

"Devilish Happiness" A romantic comedy about a genius doctor named Gong Ma-seong who has "Cinderella Memory Syndrome" and falls in love with a has-been actress named Joo Gi-ppeum. Choi Jin-hyuk was offered the role of Gong Ma-seong.

The drama is going slated for early next year on MBC, although timing is uncertain because of the ongoing strike.

Source : www.xportsnews.com/?a...

aOBtQD6.gif

• Like 1

On 11/14/2017 at 11:24 PM, hibiscus23 said:

@booha woah thx for sharing those pix, he's looking well rested!

i saw this article today & not sure if you guys hv seen it:

i was rushing n actually hvnt even read this so i'll read it later! :)

hi hi @willenette you hvnt left i guess? i can't recall when your trip is scheduled :)

Hi hibiscus, no, the reason why I wasn't online for some days is because I was in HK..... My scheduled travel to Seoul is next month yet. :tongue:

On 11/10/2017 at 11:11 AM, hibiscus23 said:

@willenette girl you're da best tourguide for booha and myself hahaha thx a bunch for the info, yeah at the time we went we're not able to get in i can't recall if it was closed to the public or there was a construction gg on, so we just ended outside & took some pix! i can tell u this again (you may tell your b/f too) i luv their country! if i have a way i think that's the country i'd luv to live hahaha!! You know another place we went to was the popular to tourists the Namsan Tower but wheww quite a walk up hill bef you reach the tower itself and we watched the show they performed for tourists, my sis didn't want to go up the tower so i missed that since i was not keen on leaving her behind, so nxt time hahaha i also missed gg to the 65 building is it? where you can see almost the whole of Seoul right? i've seen that in kdramas but we didn't have time to venture at that time!

@booha i heard in the news there's a storm in your area? hope you're gonna be OK! it seems too early for that kind of storm there isn't it? so take care and bundle up girl! :)

***  I love Namsan Tower. This is the first tower-type tourism spot in Korea. It is comprised of Seoul Tower Plaza, recently opened to public access and N Seoul Tower. In Seoul Tower Plaza, there's a souvenir shop there.  In the 2/F, Teddy Bear Gallery is located.  In N Seoul Tower this is place, a romantic pilgrimage for those couples who wish to declare their eternal love  since it actively encourage people to leave locks in specially designated areas – Love locks of all shapes and sizes were affixed around there. I was also delighted to see a ‘condom’ lock… LOL - that’s right, dear - the message of practicing safe sex with your beloved is alive and well in Seoul hahaha - The messages of the love locks also varies. I love the message on the lock from the person who hadn’t had a date in 2 years. The love locks are located outside N Seoul Tower. My 1st visit to N Seoul Tower was in the middle of winter and it was snowing out. Did you take a Namsan Cable Car?  So, you really enjoyed your time in Korea, huh? Are you referring to 63 Building? This is Korea's tallest and most recognized building.  This sits right on the Han River and gives a chance at a full 360 panorama of Seoul. If you've been anywhere near the Han River in Seoul, you've probably seen this -- it's that really, really tall one that's all shiny and gold. The building offers quite a lot of other activities, from restaurants to a "sea world" to a wax museum. When you go to the 63 Building, you'll have to buy tickets on the ground floor before you can even get on an elevator for the observation floor. And you have to visit on such a clear day - to experience an awfully pretty view. :tongue:

• Like 2

@willenette nice to hear fr you! i luv Namsan Tower but i'm scared of heights so we never pursued riding on that cable LOL! yeah the 63 Bldg i was referring to but at that time we didn't know about it so it's one of those we missed! i'm sure the view is awesome from there, maybe nxt time hopefully we'll hv time to explore more! Yes indeed we enjoyed every min of our stay in SK and when i came back i was crazily missing the country can you believe that? At one point i was looking into how to migrate there LOL, i can't explain it but tell your b/f how i luv their country! :) i really am looking f/ward to visiting again God willing! i envy you for being there every year :) Do you think you'd love to live there? just like me i wldnt mind if i have a chance hahahaha just love the country, and bef we went i never knew how beautiful SK was bec we only see it fr kdramas but once you're there the feeling is much more different!

I'm sure you'll have another fun time when you go this year!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@willenette nice to hear fr you! i luv Namsan Tower but i'm scared of heights so we never pursued riding on that cable LOL! yeah the 63 Bldg i was referring to but at that time we didn't know about it so it's one of those we missed! i'm sure the view is awesome from there, maybe nxt time hopefully we'll hv time to explore more! Yes indeed we enjoyed every min of our stay in SK and when i came back i was crazily missing the country can you believe that? At one point i was looking into how to migrate there LOL, i can't explain it but tell your b/f how i luv their country! :) i really am looking f/ward to visiting again God willing! i envy you for being there every year :)Do you think you'd love to live there? just like me i wldnt mind if i have a chance hahahaha just love the country, and bef we went i never knew how beautiful SK was bec we only see it fr kdramas but once you're there the feeling is much more different!

I'm sure you'll have another fun time when you go this year!

Hi hibiscus, hahaha - I guess we just need to visit the place every year since they're based in NY since he's 10-years old. :tongue:

• Like 2

@willenette  Whatwhat!!  ‘condom lock’   wawaaa  That’s really funny. :o:lol:   Geewhiz  Since Seoul is a major metropolitan city, it has to have an open mind about anything including sex. hehehe   Yeah preaching virtue can be such nonsense to young people in love because they just want to experience it so why not give them the safety net of a condom.   haha      omg  I just imagine Namsan Tower on a snowy day.   It would be a beautiful sight to behold. :)

@hibiscus23  You have such spirit.  It’s so contagious with you.  You made me want to walk around Korea.  haha   However I don’t think you are going to like being there in Seoul during winter.  There are fun moments winter can provide but generally  winter serves (for me) to appreciate the arrival of spring.  The nastier winter acts, the more intoxicating spring becomes.    I think it’s more enjoyable to see a Seoul winter through kdrama in my warm house.  haha      ** I love this expression of yours (‘God willing’)  Me too  It would be so nice to travel around Asia someday (‘God willing’):tongue:   

Okay now the strike is over.  I hope Jin Hyukssi will soon announce his new drama.  
CJH talked in this video right after he finished Japan FM.  He said that for two days before FM he became very nervous so he was thankful about receiving so much support during FM.   

5 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi hibiscus, hahaha - I guess we just need to visit the place every year since they're based in NY since he's 10-years old. :tongue:

Hi @willenette LOL i know what you mean by not being in SK during winter, i've experienced winter as i mentioned to you & booha but i guess seeing their winter thru kdramas just made me wanna see the place hahaha wait a sec who is 10 yrs old? :o woah @booha i didn't realize that & reading again willenette's post about NT i cldnt believe it hahaha btw i've always wondered where those love lock signs i've seen in dramas & now you answered the question willenette!  also i've seen this one in kdramas w/c often gets filmed a stretch of long steps where most lovers meet up? i'm sure you know where that one is :) it's really kinda nice place i'm sure you N booha hv seen that too in dramas! i meant to ask you also, you must be good in hangeul by now willenette? :) i'm doing some self-study in hangeul & slowly learning to read/write but i still have to know what i'm reading hahahaha!

Things seem to be looking up to our CJH if the strike is over! we'll be hwaiting! :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, booha said:

@willenette  Whatwhat!!  ‘condom lock’   wawaaa  That’s really funny. :o:lol:   Geewhiz  Since Seoul is a major metropolitan city, it has to have an open mind about anything including sex. hehehe   Yeah preaching virtue can be such nonsense to young people in love because they just want to experience it so why not give them the safety net of a condom.   haha      omg  I just imagine Namsan Tower on a snowy day.   It would be a beautiful sight to behold. :)

@hibiscus23  You have such spirit.  It’s so contagious with you.  You made me want to walk around Korea.  haha   However I don’t think you are going to like being there in Seoul during winter.  There are fun moments winter can provide but generally  winter serves (for me) to appreciate the arrival of spring.  The nastier winter acts, the more intoxicating spring becomes.    I think it’s more enjoyable to see a Seoul winter through kdrama in my warm house.  haha      ** I love this expression of yours (‘God willing’)  Me too  It would be so nice to travel around Asia someday (‘God willing’):tongue:   

Okay now the strike is over.  I hope Jin Hyukssi will soon announce his new drama.  
CJH talked in this video right after he finished Japan FM.  He said that for two days before FM he became very nervous so he was thankful about receiving so much support during FM.  

Hi booha, thanks for sharing the pictures.  CJH looks so fine here. I'm happy that his Japan FM was a success! Spring in Seoul is NICE. There's a Spring Flower Festival in Seoul taking place every April.  In general, spring is from March to May there. Cherry blossoms in Korea starts around mid - end of April. Best place to visit would be Jinhae, but you can go to Yeouido. Well, Cherry blossom is truly magnificent but there's a lot more you can see there in Seoul during spring. So much more than just cherry blossoms ... Spring is windy in Seoul.  The weather is very chilly in the morning and late night, but in the day it was pretty hot. :tongue:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

Hi @willenette LOL i know what you mean by not being in SK during winter, i've experienced winter as i mentioned to you & booha but i guess seeing their winter thru kdramas just made me wanna see the place hahaha wait a sec who is 10 yrs old? :o woah @booha i didn't realize that & reading again willenette's post about NT i cldnt believe it hahaha btw i've always wondered where those love lock signs i've seen in dramas & now you answered the question willenette!  also i've seen this one in kdramas w/c often gets filmed a stretch of long steps where most lovers meet up? i'm sure you know where that one is :) it's really kinda nice place i'm sure you N booha hv seen that too in dramas! i meant to ask you also, you must be good in hangeul by now willenette? :) i'm doing some self-study in hangeul & slowly learning to read/write but i still have to know what i'm reading hahahaha!

Things seem to be looking up to our CJH if the strike is over! we'll be hwaiting! :)

hibiscus, what I said earlier was my BF was 10-years old when they went to US to live there. I don’t think you can rightly say you’ve visited Seoul if you don’t check in to N Seoul Tower, just because it’s so iconic. (One visit should be enough!) As what you said it appears in a lot of romantic K-Dramas too. BTW, sorry to say that IDK how to write hangeul but I can read them but not fluent.  I hope to hear MORE news about CJH soon. :tongue:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, willenette said:

hibiscus, what I said earlier was my BF was 10-years old when they went to US to live there. I don’t think you can rightly say you’ve visited Seoul if you don’t check in to N Seoul Tower, just because it’s so iconic. (One visit should be enough!) As what you said it appears in a lot of romantic K-Dramas too. BTW, sorry to say that IDK how to write hangeul but I can read them but not fluent.  I hope to hear MORE news about CJH soon. :tongue:

willenette hahaha sorry i probab mis-read your msg LOL ahhh he was only 10 yrs so he's more americanized then :) i agree it's like if you missed NT then your trip was not complete hahaha i'd luv to explore more nxt time we go and wld lv to see Busan and/or Jeju do!

well that's good if u can read them, how about your bf is he also not into hangeul? it wld be nice if say parents taught them both eng n hangeul right? we hv a Korean fam friends & they do both eng/hangeul n i reckon it's good bec it wld be an asset too right?

yeah hope to hear more like you said about CJH upcoming proj!

YOUR GUYS HAVE A TGIF AND GOOD W/END!

ttyl

• Like 1

On 11/18/2017 at 12:11 AM, hibiscus23 said:

willenette hahaha sorry i probab mis-read your msg LOL ahhh he was only 10 yrs so he's more americanized then :) i agree it's like if you missed NT then your trip was not complete hahaha i'd luv to explore more nxt time we go and wld lv to see Busan and/or Jeju do!

well that's good if u can read them, how about your bf is he also not into hangeul? it wld be nice if say parents taught them both eng n hangeul right? we hv a Korean fam friends & they do both eng/hangeul n i reckon it's good bec it wld be an asset too right?

yeah hope to hear more like you said about CJH upcoming proj!

YOUR GUYS HAVE A TGIF AND GOOD W/END!

ttyl

Hi hibiscus, my BF knows hangeul of course. During my 1st visit to South Korea some years ago & when I got into K-pop, learning Korean was the furthest thing from my mind. But, when I have him, I'm trying to learn his language although, he's very fluent in English. He bragged about how easy it was to learn Hangul. As what I said to you earlier, I can understand & speak Korean but I am not fluent—but rather I would say that I speak “survival Korean.” I remember he told me once that Hangul is very easy to pick up because it’s phonetic and logical, whereas “learning Korean” (as in the language) is very difficult. For me, learning Korean is an adventure. Those lost in translation moments, the feeling of elation when you master a new phrase and use it out in the world, or the times you just have to break down and laugh at yourself—they are all part of the amazing adventure of travel in Seoul yearly and having a K-BF. :tongue:

• Like 2

@willenette am sure he's fluent in Eng since he's been in NY when he was 10 yrs old :) it's nice that he was able to keep both hangul N english coz it's sad when i see some ppl who never even taught their kids their mother tongue, to me it's an asset for their kids to be able to speak their own language! i think it's hard to be fluent in hangul but i've seen some foreigners e.g. from germany who's been in SK & they're so fluent in hangul i thot woah when can i u/stand the k lang let alone speak it! as far as i cld go with my self-learning for a few yrs now i can only go as far as rdg/writing it - speak some broken ones when i talk to my Kor friend who's also nice in walking me through some phrases hahaha like you said survival korean for me too, at least you can speak a lot maybe bec u can practice w/your b/f hahaha

anyway this link here is for you & @booha which i just saw this a.m. fr hancinema:

@ell4u hi hi welcome back :)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

@triplem hi chingoo nice to see you here too! my siggy tutor! :blush: we miss u also on our prince's thread! LOL

ahahah...hi there..patiently waiting to see if we have any new of CJH confirming a role.  Next year is just round the corner. I do hope he gets a solid role the way his co-star Yoon Hyun Min in Tunnel has recently. I was in Seoul in June. Loved it. Was fun to do some touristy things and shopping for skin care :lol:. Myeondong is possibly my favourite part because of that , lol.

9 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@willenette am sure he's fluent in Eng since he's been in NY when he was 10 yrs old :) it's nice that he was able to keep both hangul N english coz it's sad when i see some ppl who never even taught their kids their mother tongue, to me it's an asset for their kids to be able to speak their own language! i think it's hard to be fluent in hangul but i've seen some foreigners e.g. from germany who's been in SK & they're so fluent in hangul i thot woah when can i u/stand the k lang let alone speak it! as far as i cld go with my self-learning for a few yrs now i can only go as far as rdg/writing it - speak some broken ones when i talk to my Kor friend who's also nice in walking me through some phrases hahaha like you said survival korean for me too, at least you can speak a lot maybe bec u can practice w/your b/f hahaha

anyway this link here is for you & @booha which i just saw this a.m. fr hancinema:

@ell4u hi hi welcome back :)

Hi hibiscus, sigh................when we converse we talk in English...............But, when I come across some K-words that IDK I always ask him. Thanks for sharing the link. ....I wonder what is CJH up to right now, huh? What is he doing at this moment..... :tongue:

• Like 2

@willenette   @hibiscus23

Thank you again sharing your insight:  ‘survival Korean’   It’s so true.  Yes  Korean is easy to learn (plus over half the vocabulary is Chinese) and yet it has crazy usage/or rules on syntax which can torture  any foreigner who tries to learn  the language.  Actually some of native Koreans can’t master it properly.  I have seen lots of badly/confusingly written lines on Korean news articles(especially for entertainment articles).   However I still think it’s a good idea to be acquainted with Korean.  Otherwise  one can miss out a lot just watching kdrama with subs only.  I know kdrama writers come with a variety of  mixed talents. Some are good with dialog, while others, with story line and  few, with both.    I used to like to watch kdramas with Eng subs.  But recently because viki put on some restrictions I began to watch on ondemandkorea  without subs.  I was quite surprised how sophisticated kdrama dialogs were written.

@triplem  

Whahaha  @willenette   @hibiscus23   just had many live chats about Korea and vacationing there.  I got so excited listening to them  that if I was single I would swipe the credit card and fly to Korea.  Yeah live now, worry later, something like that hehe   
Thank you for posting.  Jin Hyukssi says in IG: ‘Hyung  did you drop money on the ground?’  (He’s teasing his traveling buddy. Maybe he thought the picture was amusing. )

CJH IG ‘Already it’s cold.  Don’t catch cold’

More pictures from Japan FM 

• Like 2

@booha Thx for sharing his photos! he's cool! Re SK, LOL u can still plan no worries, it will come n bef you know it you're on Seoul's soil :) woah that's quite a tongue twister!  i think willenette & i can really vouch SK for you so SK is gonna be there so i hope some day you & your better half can spend time there! :) when that happens i'm sure you'll fill us in w/your adventures! i agree w/you some K writers do have mixed talents! it's also like you said a good idea to be acquainted with Koreans - we have a couple of K families whom we'd been friends with for almost 10 yrs now and they get to teach us a bit of hangul n when i phone one of them sometimes speak to us in Korean but like we said earlier mine is a surviving one as willenette put it LOL

@willenette that's good you can ask your b/f some hangeul words/phrases and i guess once you get used to hearing koreans speak one can easily pick up esp if you always have some of them around us talking in their language! i dunno but i really like the sound of their language, just like japanese (lang) for that matter! i'm also addicted to their songs esp OSTs fr kdramas LOL; what kdrama influenced us in many ways! like after we came back fr SK where we bought you know the lengthy spoons they're accustomed to...since then i never use the regular spoon hahaha; in addition to that i've been cooking K foods like crazy, esp their banjan w/c are just delicious! one of my faves wld be janpchae, bulogogi, bibimbap, kimbap, gal che tang (potato soup with beef bones) ahhh i better stop or i'll start to get hungry hahaha

@triplem chingoo what are you watching these days? i know that actor fr Tunnel drama has a new project which is airing already but i can't remember his name, he was good in Tunnel too & quite good looking :), i recognized him fr your avatar :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, booha said:

@willenette   @hibiscus23

Thank you again sharing your insight:  ‘survival Korean’   It’s so true.  Yes  Korean is easy to learn (plus over half the vocabulary is Chinese) and yet it has crazy usage/or rules on syntax which can torture  any foreigner who tries to learn  the language.  Actually some of native Koreans can’t master it properly.  I have seen lots of badly/confusingly written lines on Korean news articles(especially for entertainment articles).   However I still think it’s a good idea to be acquainted with Korean.  Otherwise  one can miss out a lot just watching kdrama with subs only.  I know kdrama writers come with a variety of  mixed talents. Some are good with dialog, while others, with story line and  few, with both.    I used to like to watch kdramas with Eng subs.  But recently because viki put on some restrictions I began to watch on ondemandkorea  without subs.  I was quite surprised how sophisticated kdrama dialogs were written.

@triplem  

Whahaha  @willenette   @hibiscus23   just had many live chats about Korea and vacationing there.  I got so excited listening to them  that if I was single I would swipe the credit card and fly to Korea.  Yeah live now, worry later, something like that hehe   
Thank you for posting.  Jin Hyukssi says in IG: ‘Hyung  did you drop money on the ground?’  (He’s teasing his traveling buddy. Maybe he thought the picture was amusing. )
CJH IG ‘Already it’s cold.  Don’t catch cold’

More pictures from Japan FM

Hi booha, hahaha - so, you're not single, huh? I thought all along you are, dear! I'm sure you can visit Seoul in the future if not soon. Thanks for sharing the IG pictures. Ye, it's so very cold now in Korea.....I love that 2nd picture, though - Wait..............was he brushing his teeth there, huh? He looks so fine - NICE! :tongue:

• Like 1

@booha Can you understand Korean? Thanks for the translation. Am not single either. Mum of 7 year old boy. I was in Seoul with the hubs & my boy plus a couple of other family members. Fortunately my husband is very used to my crazy fangirling ways. He also watches k movies , so it was a trip we had been planning for a while. But it is quite expensive especially because my country’s currency is very weak against the Won. 

@hibiscus23 Yes my avatar is the co star fr Tunnel. He is in Witch’s Court , I recommend it. He is pretty cute . I have major crush on him since Tunnel. Also recommend Because This is My First Life. Am also watching Revolutionary Love & Mad Dog.