Quantcast
Jump to content
booha

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 | Current Drama: 'Justice' (KBS W/Th) premieres July 17

Recommended Posts

:x :x :x too much Papa gu goodies

CJH is rocking this role !!! Gosh he is so hot and a great actor he really has impressed me . going to marathon his previous dramas soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann OMGGG THX FOR THE PREVIEW... Cjh looked sooooo freagin hottttttt. Gahhh cant wait for the new episodes!!! @adlyn13 honestly cjh's old dramas i only watched i need romance and the long family drama: my daughter the flower.. Rest had not so interesting story lines

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mishiellie said: @anannanann OMGGG THX FOR THE PREVIEW... Cjh looked sooooo freagin hottttttt. Gahhh cant wait for the new episodes!!! @adlyn13 honestly cjh's old dramas i only watched i need romance and the long family drama: my daughter the flower.. Rest had not so interesting story lines

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann ya.. its soooooo longgggg... I hated the 2nd girl... i hateddd herrrrrr..but CJH was soooo hot and cute in there..... U can watch it raw on youtube.. but the have it in like 5min segments.. so its a pain in the butt to watch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couldn't wait for tonight episode (it's Monday in Korea now). I hope our WR would appear more and more.

But another thought, if they add too much of papa & mama gu in the drama, how could they wrap up the story line to be in 24 episodes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Mishiellie

anannanann said: Couldn't wait for tonight episode (it's Monday in Korea now). I hope our WR would appear more and more.

But another thought, if they add too much of papa & mama gu in the drama, how could they wrap up the story line to be in 24 episodes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sweetmanju

Is My Daughter the Flower a daily? It has an insane number of episodes. Hmm Jin Se Yun is in that? Sorry, I can't stand her lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Mishiellie

@sweetmanju ya.. it was a daily drama..... it was sooooooo longggggggg (100+)... Jin Se Yun still needs to improve big time on her acting skills... but she is still young.. so mehhhh
my daughter the flower was kind of her first drama ish i think... and CJH took her first on screen kiss lol (don't know if it was her first kiss ever too)
@adlyn13  ooo.. I don't think my daughter the flower has eng subs.. but I know it has Chinese subs.. thats what I watch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mishiellie said: @sweetmanju ya.. it was a daily drama..... it was sooooooo longggggggg (100+)... Jin Se Yun still needs to improve big time on her acting skills... but she is still young.. so mehhhh
my daughter the flower was kind of her first drama ish i think... and CJH took her first on screen kiss lol (don't know if it was her first kiss ever too)
@adlyn13  ooo.. I don't think my daughter the flower has eng subs.. but I know it has Chinese subs.. thats what I watch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More update official pics.
Just those 3 pics in the news. So I post only this one.

gufamily_photo130527093453imbcdrama0.jpg

and the change the actress coz of her schedule and reasonable age (20 years older. my question "how about giseng's ower?" :P)
gufamily_photo130527093239imbcdrama0.jpggufamily_photo130527093239imbcdrama1.jpggufamily_photo130527093239imbcdrama2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

During the time that CJH missing from this drama, beside watching his old 2 dramas I switch and watch "Mandate of Heaven".  But I stoop watching "Man In Love" since ep.8.
Countdown for Papa Gu.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...