{yg} Official Seungri Thread! (승리) Seungri

Guest xxUntilwhenever

[Audio] BIGBANG SeungRi - HI! NATEON Message!! @ NATEON

Credit: gilbakk75@ameblo

Translation:

Annyeonghaseyo. This is BIGBANG Seungri.

I’m going to attend 15th anniversary YG Family Concert on December 3-4.

You will not find it anywhere because YG Family Concert will only be disclosed in NATEON, NATEON Talk, and Cyworld Music.

You can also see the picture of us, YG Family, in NATEON

Our music last year was also only disclosed to Cyworld Music.

To the 15th year of the family concert this year, please look forward for it a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot.

Until now, it’s BIGBANG Seungri. Thank you.

Translated by: vVIP_6819

Taken from: bigbangforlife@tumblr

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zhongxiao

hello guys, in my country facebook fanbase for Seungri,there is a competition to design Seungri pic to celebrate his birthday.I have designed these 2 pics to join the competition ,Dec 7(tomorrow) is deadline sweatingbullets.gif but they have just posted my pics today tears.gif

381144_282585111777414_142440382458555_675508_570756378_n.jpg

377779_282585128444079_142440382458555_675509_1015816961_n.jpg

Could you guys who have facebook account please click on this link and this link then click LIKE my 2 pics to help me?

Thank you so much :)

Guest gossipgirl01

[Fan Account] A 14yr old fan's funny conversation with Seungri & SE7EN (with pics)

A 14yr old girl met Seungri at the dinner of a BIGBANG manager’s child’s 1st bday celebration. Her parents know the manager. Seungri was very friendly towards her and started the conversation:

Ri: How old are you?

Girl: 14…

Ri: Ah…14…you should be in junior high..

Girl: Ah yeah….but I’m still in grade school.

Ri: Why aren’t you eating? 

(I was so nervous so I only smiled…)

Ri: Oh oh, who is your favorite idol?

Girl: BIGBANG

Ri: Which member?

Girl: Seungri oppa (I was really his fan!)

Ri: Aiyo…(in a hard to believe tone) don’t lie! 

Girl: I’m not!

Ri: Eh….that’s what everyone says when I get near them! 

(I smiled awkwardly kkkk)

Ri: So then, who is the most popular at school? 

(BIGBANG isn’t that popular at my school so…)

Girl: 2NE1 

Ri: Eh?? 2NE1? Wae?? 2NE1??

Girl: Yes!

Ri: Weird that it’s them..

(Seungri looked astounded when I didn’t mention BIGBANG)

Girl: But everyone likes BIGBANG too!

(At this time SE7EN & Minzy walked over. SE7EN heard our conversation.)

SE7EN: Kids nowadays like B2ST, SNSD! Who would like BIGBANG?! 

Haha…Seungri oppa’s expression was so funny after he heard that. After we ate some food, I was preparing to take pictures with Seungri. SE7EN heard us and then did a gesture with his finger signalling me to go near him, “XX ah….come, come.” Minzy sat next to SE7EN and she didn’t hear my name correctly then said, “Your name is Dara??” Kkkkkk. Afterwards, Seungri oppa left first. Before he did, he said: “Next time you see me, you must show that you know me, okay?” I was speechless but I bowed and said goodbye to him.

tumblr_lvxum4zLam1qazwhm.jpg

tumblr_lvxumidAkY1qazwhm.jpg

tumblr_lvxuiczNtE1qazwhm.jpg

Her pic with Daesung, SE7EN & Minzy!

Source: http://pann.nate.com/talk/313775747

Translation: jwalkervip.tumblr.com 

• 2 weeks later...

Big Bang’s Seungri to cameo in ‘Light and Shadow’

20111221_seungri1.jpg

Big Bang‘s Seungri has revealed that he will be making a special cameo appearance in MBC‘s 50th anniversary drama, ‘Light and Shadow‘.

Seungri will play the role of a trainee who dreams of becoming a star. Confident and full of pride, he calls himself the ‘man of Yeosu’ (his hometown), and wins everyone over with his smooth ‘satoori’ and witty commentary. Seungri is actually from Gwangju, in the same district, so the role should be no problem for him to pull off.

Seungri expressed, “This is my first time acting in a formal drama and I’m looking forward to it a lot, especially since the character I’m playing reflects who I am in real life. I’d love it if our viewers would have fun watching it.”

Source + Photos: W Star News via Naver

Credit: Allkpop

Guest prorunawayer

[FAN ACCOUNT] SEUNGRI: “I’M OKAY NOW, I’M NOT SICK ANYMORE” (111221 AFTER STAY G CONCERT)

Taken from jwalkervip.tumblr.com

My Christmas treat to everyone :) 

——-

(This is all in first person. It isn’t me; it’s baby-panda.com)

I only managed to get Lee Seunghyun’s autograph a bit later because he wasn’t feeling that well on his birthday.

After the G-market event on the 21st, I went to dinner with my friends. Just as we were about to sit down and order, the company called me and said that Seungri was heading to YGE. Since I lined up overnight, I originally wanted to go home after dinner, post 2 pictures then go to sleep but then I realized it would have to be today. I had to finish my mission today. I went home without eating, quickly grabbed the pen and paper for getting his autographs and waited outside YGE. It was incredibly windy that night and it was only -8/-9 degrees. It got even colder later throughout the night. I kept worrying whether it would be too much to ask for his autograph in such cold weather, but there was no time left. If I waited, it would be until next year…

He came out around 3:10am but he went to the big company van and sat in the back. The windows at the back are hard to open so I could only see him through a narrow crack. When the car started, I shouted twice but there didn’t seem to be any response from him. I started to get anxious. At this time, the car went right in front of me and then the door at the back suddenly opened with a bang! He was wearing the jacket from the concert and when the door opened,

he immediately shouted, “Ah cold! So cold! Why aren’t you at home?!” 

Me: “We sent the birthday presents a bit late…the shoe size….” 

(I hadn’t even finished talking and he cut me off)

SR: “The shoe size is right. It’s right!”

Me: “What do you mean it’s right?! It’s a bit big so if it’s not the right size, go change it soon! There’s no time left. Oh yeah, sign for us…I’m sorry, I know it’s really cold today and I’m still asking you to sign for us…”

SR: “It’s so cold.”

Me: “The autograph is for the site.”

SR: “Then hurry and give it to me, hurry hurry.”

(I was fumbling for my piece of paper for quite awhile and I was sure he hated me at that moment)

Me: “Did you see our support for you? The ones from the Chinese fans.”

SR: “Ah! I saw it!”

(I nodded my head and said again)

Me: “I’m sorry to ask you to sign when it’s so cold. Are you feeling better now? Are your lips okay?”

SR: “I’m okay now, I’m not sick anymore.”

Me: “Write something for the Chinese fans.”

(And so he started to write ‘Thank you’ but wrote the ‘K’ incorrectly -_-)

Me: “How come it’s ‘Thank you’ again??

(So he wrote ‘I love you’ in the bottom. I was speechless lol. I wanted him to write in Korean and then I could translate it but since it was so cold, I didn’t want to keep bothering him.)

After he signed for me, some Japanese fans wanted to shake his hands but he didn’t do it and instead said, “Za!! Go home now! Gogogo!” & then he put his hand out to close the car door. I helped him close the door and said, “Okay, I’m going home now. Rest when you get home. You can’t be sick again!” He kept saying “Gogogo” & then the door closed and the car left.

tumblr_lwpx0ewiGi1qazwhm.jpg

Source: baby-panda.com

Translaton: jwalkervip.tumblr.com 

111226 Seungri Me2day Update

viofbb132483150051161.png

MBC 빛과그림자 까메오 출현 촬영중이에요^^ 성지루선배님이 제 뺨 때리는 장면에서 너무 쌔게때린거같다며 미안하다고 인증샷 한컷!! 많이시청해주세요!!

tags: MBC MBC 빛과그림자 안재욱 손담비 남상미 특별출현

Translation: I’m shooting as a cameo in MBC Light and Shadow^^In the scene,Sung Jiroo sunbaenim(senior) slapped my cheeks and it’s real hard,so he kept apologizing.We did it in just one take!!Please watch it a lot!!!

Tags: MBC,MBC Light and Shadow,Ahn Jaewook,Son Dambi,Nam Sangmi,Special Appearance

Source: Seungri's Me2day

Translated by: TeamBIGBANG

Seungri's first appearance in a drama

SEUNGRIDRAMA.jpg

Big Bang's Seungri participated in the filming of a drama for the first time.

He made a special appearance in the drama specially dedicated to MBC 50th Anniversary, ' Light and Shadow'. He took part in the filming of the 9th episode as an aspiring artist who came from Yeosu and he is named ' An Jae Su'. He participated in this drama in a very cold weather and it marked his first participation in dramas.

They filmed this episode at Hapcheon-gun, Gyeongsangnam-Do on 24th. The weather was freezing that day since it was between -8 degree and -10 Degree Celsius. Such a cold weather seemed to have placed a challenge for the team but the idols still exerted all of their efforts.

Seungri wanted to thank the senior actors and the staff for taking care of him and let him shoot his first drama episode in a family- like atmosphere.

He said, ' I often watch drama, it is my honour to take part in one. Although the actor and staff had to film it in the cold weather, I could feel the sweat and passion of them, it was really a great experience.'

Source: frontiertimes

Extracted and translated by: Rice @bigbangupdates

• 2 weeks later...
Guest samosvetleee

{PHOTO}Seungri’s Friend Tweets Picture of Seungri&friends ::

tumblr_lxqc42X3sb1qjyoa0o1_400.jpg

Source&Cre@voldenuit7 

Shared via bigbangforlife@tumblr

• 3 weeks later...

120202 Seungri Me2day Update

zIZvN.jpg

SE7EN - 내가노래를 못해도 공개된지하루지났는데 TV에서라디오에서 이노래만 나온다!!ㅜ 우리멋있는 세븐형 이번앨범너무너무화이팅

Translation: SE7EN- 'When 'I can't sing' has been released for a day but I can only hear it on TV and radio just now!!T Our wonderful SE7EN hyung really really Hwaiting

SE7EN 새앨범 첫방 인기가요 JYP 박진영 내가노래를못해도

tags: SE7EN new album, first broadcast, Inkigayo, JYP Park Ji Yong, when I can't sing

Source: Seungri's Me2day

Translated by: RiceKwon@twitter

Archived