[collab] Dbsk Collaborations Thread* (AUDITION NOW!)

Guest lccyn

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lena, can i request that the casts for ONE and Begin resend their clips, except for those who did not upload their clips to Sendspace.
Yes you can, you are the mixer and you know who have/ have not sent the clips.... =D

Wait, so basically, you are looking for people to sing DBSK songs with you?

Not sing with me but we collab mainly dbsk songs here.... =D

Guest dbsk_lover1991

No worries about that, I've received your audition. Just that I will only announce who gets to sing which part if they had passed the audition.

Will you PM the People who passed?

Guest AriKasumi

Hum... i have a problem?

I sent the final Orange parts for Begin back in July, but amoi90 just PMed me asking me to send it again... and the link is not working anymore.

thing is, I've moved countries to attend University and I don't have those files in my new laptop D;

Plus... I'm not used to this weather and my throat is dying, so I can't record it right now >___<;; (though i can try in one or two weeks.. but I'm not sure, it's freaking cold D;)

PS- I was also wondering when Hug will be posted... it says the mixing is finished? Just to be sure I don't have to record that one again, too u____u''

dbsk_lover1991; People who passed audition, name will appear below the song. --> here

AriKasumi; I got a feeling that there is some misunderstanding going on with the collabs.. and i know some collabers are going to hate me for asking them to send the clips again and again... I've Pmed evonne about it whether if she'd received your clip.

Regarding hug... I think the final clip is also with her and there are some problems while mixing... so we still going to hold on to that... =(

Between! MIROTIC is open for audition!!!

Guest beacha*

i'll go for Mirotic Audition...

hmm...i'll take yellow line^^"

n' uhh..btw wen is the deadline 4 the submission of the clips??

Guest syk759

Yayyy!!!

Why did I fall in love with you is still open!!!!!! When my voice recovers and my throat no longer hurts, if the positions are still open I'll try out for it!

Guest SMtraineeWannaBe

Name: JIMI

Song: Mirotic

Part Orangish color

I have my clip on zshare.... but its on zshare so that if u click on the link... the clip starts playing... so no download.. is tht ok?

.:JIMI:.

Guest SMtraineeWannaBe

the links are right here! :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Junsu's part, under my skin

One of Junsu's Lines

Another part of junsu's

Junsu's Chorus part

Sorry for the 14908120983123 links... but if u click on them... u shuld be able to hear the clips rite away.... no need to download it i dont think... unless my computer is special and is different... LMAO

i see lotsa people are already auditioning for Doush*te but id still like to give it a go hehe

Song/s you want to collab: Doush*te

Whose part you want to sing: can i audtion for 2? well in order of preference: Blue then Pink

Clips: PM-ed to yu alreadyy xDD

xx.jenn

p.s. btw if u need any help with the mixing id be glad to xDD

Erm...feel really stupid asking this but what do the colors mean?

...nevermind. I downloaded the lyrics on my sister's computer (since it wouldn't work on mine) and saw them.

Im gonna audition for Mirotic. I'll be back with the clips soon =)

No Problem with that. All Parts are still available though. =D

i'll go for Mirotic Audition...

hmm...i'll take yellow line^^"

n' uhh..btw wen is the deadline 4 the submission of the clips??

No deadline for audition clips. But audition fast because parts might be taken..Till now, ALL parts for mirotic are still available.

I AM RESURFACING IN SOOMPI FOR MIROTIC xD

will be certainly back for clips. xD

Yep. Waiting for your clips. <3

Sent you a pm!

Tell me when u get it thanks!

Thanks! I've replied your PM. =)

Sorry for the 14908120983123 links... but if u click on them... u shuld be able to hear the clips rite away.... no need to download it i dont think... unless my computer is special and is different... LMAO

JIMI, thanks for the links. I've listened to them. But gotta wait till if there are others who auditioned and make comparisons. =D

i see lotsa people are already auditioning for Doush*te but id still like to give it a go hehe

Song/s you want to collab: Doush*te

Whose part you want to sing: can i audtion for 2? well in order of preference: Blue then Pink

Clips: PM-ed to yu alreadyy xDD

xx.jenn

p.s. btw if u need any help with the mixing id be glad to xDD

I've replied your PM. Do you have a song or clip which you've mixed?

Erm...feel really stupid asking this but what do the colors mean?

...nevermind. I downloaded the lyrics on my sister's computer (since it wouldn't work on mine) and saw them.

Glad that you've downloaded the lyrics successfully. If not, you can send me a PM and asked me for it. =D

Archived