Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lccyn

[collab] Dbsk Collaborations Thread* (AUDITION NOW!)

i would like to audition ; but im new to this .. so i dont know if i have the right equipment and stuff . :\

can you tell me what i should have/need?

^Basically you need a mic. PC plug-in mics will do for normal recording. And you need a program like audacity or adobe audition to do the recording...

Remember to read the rules on page 1 and PM your audition clips to me. Thanks!

hiya~ was wondering.. about the audtion for miduhyo~ is there a colored-coded lyric for who can sing which line? or do we pick them? :)

sorry my bad.. jsut read the lyrics there xD

i'll hand in soon~ * fingers crossed* :)

Hey Lena! I'd be happy to mix if you need a mixer. I'm on break atm and quite free :D

Otherwise, I might consider auditioning for Mideoyo. There's no rap D: but meh!

CS1507; Yup.. lyrics are all uploaded.. and there's color codes so just audition the color you want..=)

emma; It will be great if you can help me!! =) Audition audition!! Wait for your clips!!<3333333

Actually I wanna make it like a project or something.

So i want as many people as possible. and after that.. I wanna make a video of it... I'm still planning that though.. =)

Actually I wanna make it like a project or something.

So i want as many people as possible. and after that.. I wanna make a video of it... I'm still planning that though.. =)

kewl~~ though just need to make sure our voices won't be too loud for the chorus~ that's the only concern i have~ :) but yay! can't wait for the ending product of both songs~! HWAITING!!! :) if u need help in anything.. i'll try to help ya~ :D

Announcements