[collab] Dbsk Collaborations Thread* (AUDITION NOW!)

Guest lccyn

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont know if it works for you

Thanks for your audition. Yeah. the links works for me. =D

OOHH. I really wanna try out for the green parts in Mirotic <3 (Because I wanna test out my rapping skillz, bwohoho) I'll record tomorrow because i'm really tired. XD Whee, I can't wait~

No problem. But i'm still waiting for your clip. Hehe.

for the audition, do we have to sing the whole song?

okay, so my brain isn't functioning. So, we just audition?? for any song, any part??

and when we do audition for a certain part, do we sing just THAT part, or like a certain section (1st verse, chorus)?

^You audition for the parts you want to sing. Not necessarily the whole song. The parts and the chorus.

^those represent the parts.

Meaning if you want to sing for example, the blue parts... just audition for the blue parts and the chorus itself.

Sunkiss*Nhixxie , exotsiax13 - PM replied.

Mirotic Orange part is taken. So please audition for the rest from now on. Thanks!

@L-ena

1) DATELINE POSTED FOR DOUSH*TE! 5TH NOVEMBER 2008!

2) Looking for replacement for One - pink part! Begin - Blue and Pink.

3) MIROTIC Orange and Blue parts taken. Left pink,red and green. Audition still open!

4) I will be releasing all these songs at one shot on 18th December 2008.

-One

-Begin

-Doumini cooperte

-Mirotic

-Summer Dream

5) Thanks to those who had audition for Doumini coopere! =DDD

Guest KayrinJJ

hi i was just wondering...

wat exactly does the colours represent... i'm kinda not understanding it...

like the members ?? so then like WHICH members are for each colour ??

or did you mean the parts ?? but like WAT parts ??

can you just like explain that to me ?

thaaanks a loot... :)

i'll think about auditioning ^^;

^

Sometimes in a song, jaejoong and junsu had too much contribution and changmin,micky and uknow had like less than 2 verses to sing.

When situation like this happened, I will amend the lyrics with colors so that people who audition for that color, say red, will have more parts to sing instead of just singing one verse.

However, if the song have an equal distribution of parts where every member gets to sing, I will not make any amendments to it, only to highlight the verses with colors.

Most of the time...

JaeJoong - Blue

Junsu - Orange

Micky - Red

Uknow - Green

Changmin - Pink

L-ena

Guest MidnightFoxDemon

hello!~ just dropped by to update on collabs.

hey could you give me a heads up about the Love in the Ice collab that i got the red part for?

it's not in the recent updates so is it canceled or something?

Guest KayrinJJ

^

Sometimes in a song, jaejoong and junsu had too much contribution and changmin,micky and uknow had like less than 2 verses to sing.

When situation like this happened, I will amend the lyrics with colors so that people who audition for that color, say red, will have more parts to sing instead of just singing one verse.

However, if the song have an equal distribution of parts where every member gets to sing, I will not make any amendments to it, only to highlight the verses with colors.

Most of the time...

JaeJoong - Blue

Junsu - Orange

Micky - Red

Uknow - Green

Changmin - Pink

L-ena

okaaaay thaanks a looot ! :lol:

oh btw, the lyric link to Balloons is unavailabe... can you repost that ? and i'll like try out LOL...

so i guess i'll audition : D

i'll give in the clips like maybe tmrw or maybe Sunday...

MidnightFoxDemon >> see here

Sorry that I didn't manage to recruit singers for this Love in the ice (2nd Round). And yes, I've drop out the song from this collab list.

However, if anyone wants to request to collab this song again, I will open the audition. But that will be done on a later date. Ok... you can smack me now.. =(

KayrinJJ, lyrics re-up. Please check. =) Waiting for your clips.

Archived