[collab] Dbsk Collaborations Thread* (AUDITION NOW!)

Guest lccyn

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kayzpal

You're welcome. ^^

Well actually if you try to sing it, it's just the right key for us girls. I tried increase it by 1 and the begining part is still low. >.< I was going to make it 2 but 1.5 turned out to be okay. :D

Guest r0mantisteg0ist

Ok.. give me one more day. I'll PM them PMed!. If they dont reply.I will need your help..and probably.. r0mantisteg0ist too. =)

XD any time

i usually mix pretty fast ;]

XD any time

i usually mix pretty fast ;]

Great. I'll inform you if i need your help OK? Thanks! =D

Iccyn, Are you going to split the lyrics of Asu Wa Kuru Kara and Song For you anytime soon?

Erm... maybe next week. Any more request of songs? So that I can do it in one shot.

^ oh yes. I'm putting that in too. I gotta download the instrumental first. and split the lyrics up.

Any more songs??? haha.

Guest chubbyazntomboi

I've juss found this thread today :P XD

I wanna join so badly :D

I'll upload the clips and send it to you sometime around today ^-^

Oh, I was wondering...can you do My Little Princess too please?? I know it's kinda weird if girls sings this song, but I really love this song! Thanks!

Edit:

Oops..juss notice I'm under my sister's account....I'll be sending you clips under the soompi ID: Starlightcece, that's my account...sorry for the confusion!

while we are requesting for songs,

i would love to hear some people try:

Get Me Some (teehee >D)

On&On (zomg so hard D:)

The Story Just Begun

High Time (getchor movin' on XD)

♥ kekeke :]

Oh, I was wondering...can you do My Little Princess too please?? I know it's kinda weird if girls sings this song, but I really love this song! Thanks!

Edit:

Oops..juss notice I'm under my sister's account....I'll be sending you clips under the soompi ID: Starlightcece, that's my account...sorry for the confusion!

I will try to get the instrumental for little princess. Thanks for suggesting. And oh, i just PMed you. =)

while we are requesting for songs,

i would love to hear some people try:

Get Me Some (teehee >D)

On&On (zomg so hard D:)

The Story Just Begun

High Time (getchor movin' on XD)

♥ kekeke :]

Hmm. I will try to do a vocal cuts for the songs. I wanna add On&On and high time too. Anyway thanks for requesting.

I'll take note. ^^

^ It will be better if you just sing the parts you signed up for.

You can also choose to sing in-sync with time. Yes, you are correct, no singing between the gaps. Wait for your turn...

One is complete now -> here. Sorry for taking such a long time.

I'm still mixing proud. But i need ashchronicles to re-sing her part. So please wait patiently.=)

Mixers NOTE!: Polaris_Jin - Forever Love, r0mantisteg0ist - Holding back the tears.

Collabers please submit your final clips to them! Thanks!

Guest Annyon

Ahh yay one! I'm going to listen right now...

-clicks-

-------

-edit-

OMGah it was really good! The beginning of the chorus was a bit quieter than I expected, but then it went up and sounded great again with the rest of the song. I really liked this. Great job, girls!~

I'll go around promoting this song now. Hehehe... I am part of the management, after all. ^^; LMAO

- Annyon

Guest disfunktional.

awwies. everyone did good on One. nice mixing.

no one was off pitch, jzsun i still freakin love your voice ;D

i wanna sing hi ya ya!!! can i do that?? i want jaejong's part!

BTW i have a question. when i audition and send you the clip. do i sing the whole song??? or just the part i wanna audition? even though the part is small??

i wanna sing hi ya ya!!! can i do that?? i want jaejong's part!

BTW i have a question. when i audition and send you the clip. do i sing the whole song??? or just the part i wanna audition? even though the part is small??

The parts you want to sing.

Read rule 4.

disfunktional ♥♥♥ ^ ^ - feels warm and fuzzy inside -

Iccyn just wondering, if i'm '3 songs' under checklist does that mean i can do one more :]]] ~

Archived