☆☆☆ The Official JUNG YUNHO Thread (정윤호 ☆ ユンホ ☆ 鄭允浩) ☆☆☆

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yunneybear

[Vid] 20140626~0628 Airport U-know Yunho "Kiss me" :-*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLJSjTxX0nU#t=16 
Some fancams of Yunho & Kwon Sangwoo ssi ~ at Yawang Fanmeet JP! They are so cute :\">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmrlsr483qQ&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjhocXxmBMI&feature=youtu.be

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Hello Guys! thank you for shared pics,vids... New look of actor Jung Yunho is so good! I can't wait to see image of Yunho's character :((
Yunho and KSW nim are intimate, love them together. Yunho look like shy boy beside his big hyung :x

DUy8zF0.jpg
jlVXJI6.jpg
bHVywfW.jpg
3LGtkUC.jpg

Yunho with family (Mon,Jihye,cousin) Such a beautiful family :x

lajhxUV.jpg

Credit: instagam

i must admit that i had gotten so used to Yunho's blond hair that it's taking me a while to get into his jet black hair.

Qav1inW.jpg

Prince Yunho!!! but i'm super excited for the drama, it looks like a good production with veteran crew and writers. Yunho fighting and i cant wait to see him on tv again! ❤❤❤

some of these twitter translators are giving me a headache with the materials they choose to trans. it's a given that there will be borderline sasaeng if not full on sasaengs hanging around Yunho or his place of work etc. but there's no need to translate everything especially things he chooses to do in his private time --_-- *sigh*

anyway here some shorts clips from the Mission 2 dvd i uploaded. cute Yunho ♥♥♥

Hi to everyone here! and hi to Miyun, i miss ranting here with you lol!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest yunneybear

This's Uknow time with full of aspects!!!!! I'm so love with all his pics in Tiamo, How amazing!!!!! :(( 
Just wanna share vid cut lovely Yunho meet a baby, cute overload! (((*°▽°*)八(*°▽.°*)))♪

Some more vids cut from Ti amo ^_.^v

Credit: Yungall
And now Jung actor ready!!!!!!! Moosuk nim Fighting!!!!!!! \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/
cX4Pbro.jpg
UXmWlBZ.jpg
8JVGQ38.jpg

Hi @Cat, @yoyo, @shin2e ~ I must say I love your signature ♪~(´ε` ) I should make one, too ;_; lol

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Halo~ Thank you all for update here, too! This place always comfortable and warmest
@yunneybear: thank you for shared those vids, Yunho&kid are cutest thing in this world :)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px none; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% transparent;"Yunho 1st shooting + interview for Night watchman :-bd 
www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGW9EryJ-w4&feature=youtu.be&a :-bd

Yunho cut from new poster :)>-
XnAn1ob.jpg

KE30hj4.jpg
X8c7K69.jpg

Archived