☆☆☆ The Official JUNG YUNHO Thread (정윤호 ☆ ユンホ ☆ 鄭允浩) ☆☆☆

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tigerandbambi

Sorry dears, I was very busy at the start of Christmas holidays. Back to our love, Yunho cute-rabbit-emoticon-22.gif?1301940532

Apart from the ad at 을지로3가 train station where Yunho used to sleep when he was very young and training in Seoul, there is this other one:

BbXQbcLCEAAJfwj.jpg
cr shuneyyy06 via chocopair

more

Yunho's debut 10th anniversary bus ad supported by Yunho fans in Telzone TVXQgallery ♥

Ad reads: Congratulations on period of 10 years JungYunho walked through & on your precious debut 10th anniversary
trans: trusty_uknow

BbY8471IcAA6dUl.jpg
via LAV

Guest tigerandbambi

after building 2 libraries for schools in rural and poor areas in Yunho's name in the last years, I know how absolutely amazing and giving his fans in China are :x

[project] 中国uknow允浩房 (Yunho bar) warm winter program celebrating Yunho 10th debut anniversary

Three boxes of snacks, creams and other two boxes, nine boxes of clothes, sent a total of fourteen boxes to the mountains, hoping the kids would be happy after receiving the heart of the new year. - 中国uknow允浩房”

中国uknow允浩房 will sent to chinese mountain school boxes contents:

1. Xmas snacks: Zhang Junya donuts, Orion and double chocolate raspberry pie pie, Want Want rice cakes and crackers, White Rabbit candies and Snickers.

6b6821c5gw1ebly3jyoh4j20ji0qq10t.jpg

2. Creams to counteract the cold: anti-chapped hand cream, face cream also prepared to give each child two boxes of cream, a hand cream.

6b6821c5gw1ebly3laufbj20ca0eg0v1.jpg

3. Clothes: as winter uniform clothes are embroidered on the chest of the school’s name, allowing ho ho and room name.

6b6821c5gw1ebly418hsvj20eg0eg0vb.jpg

F: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2764056123 via Yunhoparadise

Guest tigerandbambi

[fanaccounts] Yunho's stay in Thailand 15-18th December

added fanaccounts to Yunho's stay in Thailand in above posts. He was polite and nice to staff, very cute with fans. He did a lot of WE ARE T :x

More fanaccounts:

Since Yunho came to Thailand, I heard only praising words for his manner and kindness. Thai fans over there twitted how he respects everybody (including resort chefs, resort guards, resort staffs).

One of the uncle staff who took charge of taking care of him told fans that Yunho said "thank you" everytime he brought something to his room, and Yunho is very talkative and talks a lot to him but he can't really understand. (cr. Izabella_xxxuk, rosa_hybrida)  :lol:  The resort staffs confirm that Yunho likes strawberries and watermelon (cr. Hasu_z).

There are more but it's a bit here and there. Many thai fans went there and the little accounts were flooded in my TL.  

I can't go there because I have to work in BKK, and personally after being a fan for so long, now I prefer to support him by buying CDs/DVDs and attending the concerts. Although I'm a bit envious now since all of friends who went there seem to have the best time of their life. 

cr: NiPK

131218 We are the last group so Yunho smiles and waves to us with two hands in such a long time T________T cr.Auimicky+nudynd

131218 Yunho ate Thai foods like everyone else in the production team, not special anymore cr.RabbitJJJ1108

The location's staffs praise Yunho so much like he's a cute, handsome, humble and also easygoing person cr.Rosa_hybrida

Yunho says "Khob-Khun-Krub" (Thai words means thank you) every time when the location's staff give him stuffs at his room and he can speak "Khob-Khun-Krub" fluently cr.Izabella_xxxxUK

via arinasom

Fans asked the film shooting team if there is a problem because of the fans (who followed Yunho). The staff said if it's other actors (with this situation) those actors will show their frustration and bad mood because they must do many takes to finish a scene. But Yunho never show a sign of frustration or any complain. (cr. _akaiito)

There is no account about how the staffs thought of those fans. Anyway there is some accounts twit that ..

today Yunho hugged and say good bye to the team, (It seems like the shooting team has stayed at the resort for a while). And all of them look at him with a smile on their faces.  Yunho also waved to the fans before leaving the resort.  (Cr. ฟ.ก.)    

All in the parenthesis is my words for more understanding.

cr: NiPK

Tweets from HarooYunho about Yunho's filming in Thailand:

Yunho was in good condition throughout his filming in Thailand! He was well-mannered all the time towards the staff, he was always bursting into laughter beside the director and Hwang Jung Min!

From the time Yunho landed in Thailand till the time he left Thailand, Yunho was constantly friendly and warm-hearted towards the fans.

cr: harooyunho

Guest tigerandbambi

Son Ho Jun is an actor, you may have seen him on the drama Reply1994.
He's a very good and long-time friend of Yunho and recently talked in many recent interviews about their friendship, I think he gets asked about Yunho a lot and he's very proud and thankful of him.
This one from The Celebrity is a somewhat controversial interview, be aware that translations or wording might play a role how it comes across

893962_0_500334_63930.jpg
(Ho Jun in red sweater)

[news] Son Ho Joon's super awesome and cute!! interview in The Celebrity (January 2014 issue) about Yunho

Q: when did you come up to Seoul from Gwangju?
A: ... when I was feeling down, Yunho was the first one to come to me in Seoul, and he introduced his manager to me. From then on, I started my path as an actor.

Q: When did you know TVXQ's U-Know Yunho?
A: When I joined a drama club in Gwangju, Yunho was a friend of a 1st-year junior.

Q: Is that 1st-year junior the one who came to Yunho's party (featured in the December issue)?
A: No. This 1st-year junior was actually only discharged from the military yesterday. He is also a friend who is doing acting, called Park Sang Hyuk. Regardless, from that time until now, both of us and Yunho are the closest friends and get along in a hyung-dongsaeng relationship.

Q: It was really difficult for you 10 years ago when you started your Seoul life.
A: when I moved to Seoul, it was around the time when TVXQ debuted, and Yunho was starting to gain popularity.
But despite his busy schedule, if Yunho had some time to spare, he would call me and ask, "Hyung, have you eaten?" and if I replied, "No, I haven't eaten", he would come running and have meals together with me, before going off again for his schedules.
And for about 10 years, he took care of me like family. He is a friend whom I will forever be grateful for.

Q: It seems like 2013 will become a really special year for you to remember by. When you reach forty and look back on this, what will it be like?
A: "Reply 1994" is a really valuable piece of work to me. Even now, other than Yunho, there is no other person whom I regard as family in Seoul. Yunho similarly said this, "For me, other than the fact that we are not blood-related, I am closer to hyung than even my real sister."
When Yunho is busy, I was always alone. But while filming this show, I met many precious people...

Q: After you rose to stardom, have you had drinks with U-Know Yunho?
A: I always meet up with Yunho. Today, Yunho is coming back from Japan. No matter who it is, when our schedules end, Yunho will either come to my house, or I will go over to Yunho. Our friendship is on the level where we see each other every day.
Perhaps the person who is happy about my current status is Yunho instead of myself. Every morning, he will look up my name on the Internet, and will let me know about this news article and that news article. He also let me know how to deal with situations in this industry. Yunho has already paved my future prospects for me. He is really a cool dongsaeng.

Q: We heard that 2 months back, you started living alone for the first time in your life.
A: Until now, I have almost always been living in Yunho's house. Although we are close, it is a fact that it was not my house. I hope Yunho won't be disappointed that I said that.
(While living together) Yunho's father also sent me food which is good for the body and told me to eat that together with Yunho. But even so, I felt sorry eating those food. Because I thought, would it be alright for me to eat this when Yunho, who is always so busy, should be eating it and taking care of his own body.
But now that I have gotten my first house in Seoul, that "pressure" has disappeared. It feels good. Haha.

Q: How did you feel when you opened the door of your new house?
A: Even at that time, I went together with Yunho. It was supposed to be my first time I was setting foot in the house, but Yunho was even more happy than me. He said, "Isn't this the first house hyung bought with your own abilities?" and went to the shops nearby to buy loads of daily necessities and brought it to my house.
On the first day when I moved in, we had a can of beer together in the room. Yunho asked me, "So is it ok for me to come to hyung's house every day now?" I laughed because I was really happy.

Q: both of you are like lovers.
A: when each of us finish our schedules, we will speak to each other on the phone, along the lines of "should I go over to sleep at your house? Or should we sleep at hyung's house today?"
I think it's because both of us are now separated after having spent such a long time living together with each other, and both of us are a little sad about it.

trans: mug_ping

Guest sisinguyen

hey guys!!!I just saw that TVXQ's 10th album might be released as 2 versions black and red. That's why I am a little bit confuse now since I don't know which one will be Yunho's version.
Do you guys know any information about that? Please tell me!!! Since the pre-order will close soon so I have to decide as soon as possible.
Thank you so muchhhhhhhhhh and can wait to see their album

Guest monpl77

Yunho <3 <3 welcome back! everybody check out TVXQ's new music video!
and check out TVXQ!'s photos in FANSOME app for Free!  http://bit.ly/1diCseA

@sisinguyen I'm not sure how accurate this is but me of my twitter friend gave me this information. The album is by member, its, Red Version: 2 Yunho, 2 Changmin, 4 Group, no woman cards/pics Black Version: 3 Yunho, 3 Changmin, 2 Group, one with woman" cards/pics Hope that helps ^^ I ordered red version first and then black version today.

• 2 months later...
Guest pippy

The thread is very quiet again. So even though my post before Is the latest one. Just thought impost again saying that I hope everyone is wishing yunho a speedy recovery from his ankle injury. Apparently he as been in hospital since Monday getting treatment. Which apparently is going well. Lots of visits from family and friends. The info is on twitter. Regardless of any other matters the most important thing is Yunho's health. Seeing a jp tour is coming up. I pray he will be able to do it. But hopefully only of he s actually recovered. Pippy.

oh gosh i've abandoned this thread! it's been a long time lol *hangs head in shame*
our poor bb still in crutches!

qaE8gAvXOW
6cc73b23jw1eeot5wbwauj20ge0oz0v6.jpg
6cc73b23jw1eeot68c36gj20xc18gq9f.jpg

get well soon! we love u :-* :-* :-*

Guest pippy

@Cat *chibi wack you with yunnie bears crutches.* ^O^! *runsaway* glad you came back. O_O Feels so strange Miyun not here still. Not used to it^^ AND Yunho's pink hair is gone too! Waaah! TTOTT !!! I really don't like looking at him using crutches. My heart. >< hope he gets better soon.

• 1 month later...
Guest yoyo_yoyo

OMG! Hellooooooooo Girls ~ it been longggg time! I just know about his new drama and back here <:-P
It's hard to find this thread when we are was not here active for long time, I missed you all Miyun, Pip, Cat ...  :((

Guest pippy

@yo I was keeping an eye on the thread^^ it's still safe sanctuary for us Yunho fans. Yes finally a proper solo project again for Yunho. Hmm the drama thread for it isn't as poisonous as it was for Yawang. So far anyway But I still rather stick to this thread. Because yunho was successful with Yawang I'm expecting worse hating on him this time. But who knows maybe we will get less. But I won't hold my breath. Yunho is going to shine again as an actor for a second time! And even brighter then his role as Do Hoon. Seeing as the brother/son/sister/mother combination was a hit with the Korean public. I'm so excited to see how yunho gets even better and more confident with his acting this time round. The only reason yunho would ever consider not acting more if he was a fool. Which luckily he is not^^ High cut in Japan was because of his success in Yawang. So we can probably expect another rise in his popularity again if all goes well. So for us real Yunho fans this is an exciting time. ^^ and if we stopped having to see certain people using third rate trash articles as evidence that Yunho shouldn't act then that would be a bonus too. Unfortunately third rate articles are mostly what are unfortunately translated to the international fandom. Really does make me wish I was Korean or a translator. But seeing as I'm neither there is not much can do about that. The verdict on Yunho's acting in Korea was that in Yawang he was as good as any rookie ACTOR out there. So the anticipation of how much better Yunho will do this time is high for me at least^^ I wouldn't give up Yunho for all the stars in the night sky.

Guest yoyo_yoyo

@Pip: It's nice cuz you still around here ^^ There many thing happened to me and I'm quit twitter for long time, so can't contact with you.
But I always watch over him in my way, when know good news I'm happy like crazy and want to share with you all like before
Hope you all doing well, and esp Miyun's health still fine. :)

I'm glad Yunho keep passion wanted to conquer the acting field, even though many oppose, down him with their bad words.But he still want to doing, hard work, learning experience as a rookie actor. And yawang is a proof that he can, just give him more the opportunity to join many drama, he's definitely going to be a good actor :)I believe that!

Guest yunneybear

Oh Halooooo everyone \(^▽^@)ノ as said I'm posted here @Pip Unnie :\">wow I just realized @Cat1177 is moderator of Yunho's thread ~ hihi! 
Oppa back Korean for camera test today! Hope will have more info about this 8->Fighting Yunhooooo~697e51bcgw1egx9yvoogbj20fa0mxjtu.jpg
697e51bcgw1egx9ywubxoj20go0m840p.jpg

Cr: onpic 

hey yo, pip, yunneybear! and lurkers!

i'm so excited for Yunho's drama!! Tree tour is fantastic and i love every second of it but can't wait till it's finished so Yunho can start his drama filming! glad he's back to 100% now and although i was worried at the news of his being on a diet, now we know it's for a good reason, and he looks leaner now but still the fit and muscley YH that we love ♡♡♡ hehehe. Yunho fighting!

Guest yunneybear

Yeah @Cat ~ Hope this time he had enough time to prepare for drama, no tight schedule, no stress. I can't wait!!!!! So curious to know more info :((  Do you think his character will ride a horse in drama? If so he need time to learn horseback riding, fencing B-)
Boxing could help for character kekkeke 8250ea1bgw1eh33eyg2b6j20hs0bqjrx.jpg
8250ea1bgw1eh33eyvw7nj20hs0bkjrt.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yoyo_yoyo

Congratulate for Tohoshinki's Tour ended successful!  =D>  And Now it's U-Know Time! Welcome back actor Jung Yunho :x

mwfNtYL.jpg
YHV33HT.jpg
hoWFXHx.jpg
Bjf1fnp.jpg

Credit: on pic

Archived