Hello Girls and welcome new friends ( call me

Yo

) >

:D

<

@Pip:

Yay!

Congrats

you see him in real again, wish I can, too!

:(

(  

Girls~ Is there anything news about him? last time I heard about him being discussion for new drama but now still not confirmed :| what's happened, SM will let him doing or not? why after long time there are nothing news for him

:(

Really miss him and want to see him

acting for drama so badly ><

[color=#ff0000]

Yunho's pic from shooting for (Shilla Duty Free)

[/color]

zJgbAIv.jpg

Cr: on pic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Reiko Kawana

yoyo_yoyo said: Omg long time no update! miss you guys and Yunho so much :((
 Hello Girls and welcome new friends ( call me Yo ) >:D<

@Pip: Yay! Congrats you see him in real again, wish I can, too! :((  

Girls~ Is there anything news about him? last time I heard about him being discussion for new drama but now still not confirmed :| what's happened, SM will let him doing or not? why after long time there are nothing news for him :(  Really miss him and want to see him acting for drama so badly ><

Yunho's pic from shooting for (Shilla Duty Free)

zJgbAIv.jpg

Cr: on pic

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Hi Reiko ^^ love your spazz about him here :)) This place needs more lively, it is very quiet these days T_T

I was disappointed to know he will not participate in drama as information given before, seems he so busy with tvxq
 but about CM, I see many pics him shooting for his new drama, at the same time he has Variety show, too! but YH have nothing, I don't what going on :(
He went Busan in one day, really not know about what he was doing.

:x
rrniNTf.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Reiko Kawana

yoyo_yoyo

said: Hi

Reiko

^^ love your spazz about him here

:)

)

This place needs more lively, it is very quiet these days T_T

I was disappointed to know he will not participate in drama as information given before, seems he so busy with tvxq
 but about CM, I see many pics him shooting for his new drama, at the same time he has Variety show, too! but YH have nothing, I don't what going on :(
He went Busan in one day, really not know about what he was doing.

:x

rrniNTf.jpg

Guest Reiko Kawana

@Aro, you can call me pip, or Pippy or Philippa. Pippa. Lol anything like that is fine. @fairy1996 haha thank you. It's kind of ironic because we lost two long time members from this thread because they said it was " too noisy" ^^ I'm in korea right now. I saw yunho at SM Wednesday night^^ I'll write fanaccount soon. Have Korean study level test. So add it when I have time^^ Ok fan account is done, cause people want details so I just happen to have done it anyway lol^^ Fanaccount Yunho leaving SM, 23/10/2013 Haha lol. I saw pics on twitter of yunho going into SM and he had his own car, so I thought I'd try go to sm to see him come out. Cause he been coming out at 1am and 3 am in the morning lately, but because he had his own car I thought might be a sign he wouldn't come out at such awful time. Talked with this other girl and her sister. Cause we all spoke english. But they only stayed til 9ish then decided to go. But I thought id keep waiting little longer. I decided I was going to leave at 10 cause I was so sick of waiting nothing. Only took 7 visits to sm to see him lol^^ I was going to leave at ten so close to doing that. But my mobile was on like 3 % so I thought not point leaving until it out runs out. And then 2 mins after it ran out yunho came out of the building. And I just was like in my mind going. OMG omg, yun yunho oppa. O_O He just living Adonis. He like a bean pole from the side. He is thin but it a good way. Very thin but manly figure. Perfect Male Supermodel body. And I just called out in this little meek voice, yunho oppa! *O* And then we all walked behind him up the alley way to the back car park. His manager was with him too. But so close. And then his car was blocked in by car at the side and back, and wall. So had to wait. For another manager to move their car. And I thought his manager would get in and drive him but of course because I'm from Australia the drivers seat is on the opposite side lol. I thought his manager had come with yunho in his car to SM cause pics said his manager was with him. But I dunno. But two girls were over the other side next to sm building and he waved at them. So I wished id been quick enough to go over that side so could see his face when he waved. But he kept putting his window up and down to wave. So he was waving while backing his car out at same time in tiny space. And waved At us with back of his hand sort of thing. His hand omg so beautiful! Just like white porcelain china dolls hand. Drives the same car he has had for years. The Audi 4.And drives it like a pro. Multitasking no problem for yunho. And he drives so smoothly! And off he went. ^^

Guest Reiko Kawana

@yoyo_yoyo @pippy Did you see the latest pics of them at the airport too? *dies*  They're SUPER handsome, as usual. <3 @@@@@ (see pics below)
*credit pics from Yun Min @ FB*
Tohoshinki Bigeast Fanclub Fansign Event20131123 Front of Saitama Super Arena
1441561_249310025223478_528154822_n.jpg
1460041_249306495223831_202738969_n.jpg

The Mission 2 - Jung Yunho cooking
1470117_552084991543670_1421186694_n.jpgBtw...Yun can cook for us ANYTIME, right girls? (hehehe) ;) :)>-
1456058_249302315224249_457835650_n.jpg

Geez...he also performed a bit for the fans by playing guitar too! *dies* >< (NO fair! *cries*)
201311241467413_249299245224556_402444461_n.jpg

A fancam vid at the Bigeast Fanclub Fan Event:
20131123 Fan meeting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGJddGSGmXI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

-the both of them ride on scooters in the beginning of the clip, in front of the fans *dies* (so kawaii)-afterwards, they both walk the aisles to greet the fans, pointing at various uchiwa's (fans) that fans made for them-they both put Christmas tree ornaments on the tree in front of them on stage.  Of course, at the very top of the Christmas tree, Yunho HAD to put his 'strawberry' as the tree topper! *dies again* lol :P  So cuuute! hahaha-Yun waves his 'thumbs up' to the camera (awwwwww) <3  And he keeps waving it excessively too like a little kid, I might add. lol (cute)1475843_249301785224302_1767830040_n.jpg
-Changmin grins looking up at something; don't know 'what' (lol)-they both sing and then bow to the fans <3-they both also sing 'Very Merry Xmas' single <3-Changmin challenges a girl or woman to a game of ping-pong (don't know if she was a fan from the audience chosen at 'random' or what; not sure)  He laughs suddenly after Changmin over-compensated the ball from volleying it back to her only two times to her. lol (he lost)  Then, when he got the ball back (after she got it for him), he missed again! hahaha  He hit it too hard and the ball went over the edge again. (ayyyyy...lololol) :P  Actually, that's how I play! *pfffft* lol  His mouth is gaped open in disbelief and he's embarrassed from losing again to her.  Then, they switch sides, and she loses the first round. (her ball went over the edge directly after she serves it over to him...lol)  Then, after she volleys it to him, he starts this evil-laugh of his he does...omg.  You can hear his laugh. lol (poor girl)  And, then he hits it sort-of hard to her, and the ball falls on her jacket, so she misses.  He laughs still yet. (omg) lol  Btw, she's 10:01...she's winning him! hahahaha :P  So, she won in the end. <3  Yay for us-girls, right? LOL *hi-5 everyone*-Yunho's cooking show portion comes on. :) (my favorite)  He puts his apron on like a matador would do in Spain, like in bull-fighting. lol (pretty good, I might add...hehe) ;)  I wish I understood his Japanese though. ><  I don't know much Japanese, to tell you the truth, even though I do know some of the language to a certain extent. (just certain phrases, words, and sentences)  He cuts the veggies.  Camera is upclose to his beautiful fingers/hands. <3 ;)  You can still see his beauty-mark on his right-hand, middle-finger. <3 :)  He sautés the vegetables in a frying pan.  Wow, he sure can cook in my house for us! hahaha  Then, he starts pouring in some kind of red sauce.  Don't know 'what kind' of sauce it is. lol  Man, I'm getting hungry now after watching him cook. (dangit...lol)  And it's 2:52am, my time too. hahahaha  He throws in some chicken or something...possibly pork; don't know.  Looks SO GOOD now to eat. *salivating at the food he's cooking* (and at HIM...*pffft*)  HAHAHA...omg.  Poor Yunho!  He puts in these light, thin noodles into a large, high pot and he misses some of the pieces. (they fall out)  oiiiii...naaaani koreeeee...??? LOL  Dame, Yunho-sama! haha :P  So after the noodles cook and drain, he puts the noodles surrounding the dish. (hard to explain...lol)  But, in the end, it looks REALLY GOOD whatever he made. :P <3  Uwaaaa...sugoii, Yunho-sama...*claps for him*-Of course, they just HAD to make Changmin the 'expert' in checking out what Yunho cooked to his liking. :P (he inspects Yun's dish)  Then, Yunho himself eats his masterpiece dish and he actually 'likes it'. *awwwww*  I'd like whatever Yunho would cook anyway, irregardless whether it would be dry, moist, or what. LOL  Who cares...it's Yunho's cooking! @@@@@ <3  So what, whether it tastes good or not.  I wouldn't care.  I'd be 'nice' n'tell him it tastes good anyway, even if the chicken might be dry or whatever. :P  Well, I could tell him a few tips or pointers or two here n'there. :D  And Yun continues to keep eating! hahahaha  Man, he's making his dish delicious by eating. ><  ayyyyy Yunho-sama...stoooop! hahahaha-The end-part, they both tell the fans thank you in Japanese, and then bow. <3
Here's 1 more pic of them:1461001_528457733935078_1469394307_n.jpg

So...that was 'my rendition/reaction' to this clip. :P <3

Guest Reiko Kawana

@yoyo_yoyo @pippy OMG...I found some information again on Yunho's bracelet he recently made.  Apparently, you can purchase his bracelet, either from Amazon or Swarovski; not sure.  I'm still trying to find this info from various friends of mine on FB.  So, for those interested in purchasing, let me find out the info and I'll report back on here for you all. :)
Below, is the ad to it: (I WANT IT ALL!!!! @@@@@)
[iNFO] U-Know Yunho’s crystal bracelet 
*1 limited ed. & 3 other types of Yunho’s bracelets(1 male/ 3 female) will be on sale online for US$ 75~85. The price can be changed. via DC윤호갤
-Pendant: Swarovski crystal 
-String used: iron, brass, nylon, cotton
-Colors it comes in: male - black, female - dark gray, light brown, red
Credit: HeeYun_hojub

1459689_670046783018471_1401241848_n.jpg

Guest Reiko Kawana

ReikoYunho said: Did you see the latest pics of them at the airport too? *dies*  They're SUPER handsome, as usual. <3 @@@@@ (see pics below)
1441561_249310025223478_528154822_n.jpg
1460041_249306495223831_202738969_n.jpg

1470117_552084991543670_1421186694_n.jpgBtw...Yun can cook for us ANYTIME, right girls? (hehehe) ;) :)>-
1456058_249302315224249_457835650_n.jpg

Geez...he also performed a bit for the fans by playing guitar too! *dies* >< (NO fair! *cries*)20131124

1467413_249299245224556_402444461_n.jpg

20131123 Fan meeting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGJddGSGmXI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

-the both of them ride on scooters in the beginning of the clip, in front of the fans *dies* (so kawaii)-afterwards, they both walk the aisles to greet the fans, pointing at various uchiwa's (fans) that fans made for them-they both put Christmas tree ornaments on the tree in front of them on stage.  Of course, at the very top of the Christmas tree, Yunho HAD to put his 'strawberry' as the tree topper! *dies again* lol :P  So cuuute! hahaha-Yun waves his 'thumbs up' to the camera (awwwwww) <3  And he keeps waving it excessively too like a little kid, I might add. lol (cute)1475843_249301785224302_1767830040_n.jpg
-Changmin grins looking up at something; don't know 'what' (lol)-they both sing and then bow to the fans <3-they both also sing 'Very Merry Xmas' single <3-Changmin challenges a girl or woman to a game of ping-pong (don't know if she was a fan from the audience chosen at 'random' or what; not sure)  He laughs suddenly after Changmin over-compensated the ball from volleying it back to her only two times to her. lol (he lost)  Then, when he got the ball back (after she got it for him), he missed again! hahaha  He hit it too hard and the ball went over the edge again. (ayyyyy...lololol) :P  Actually, that's how I play! *pfffft* lol  His mouth is gaped open in disbelief and he's embarrassed from losing again to her.  Then, they switch sides, and she loses the first round. (her ball went over the edge directly after she serves it over to him...lol)  Then, after she volleys it to him, he starts this evil-laugh of his he does...omg.  You can hear his laugh. lol (poor girl)  And, then he hits it sort-of hard to her, and the ball falls on her jacket, so she misses.  He laughs still yet. (omg) lol  Btw, she's 10:01...she's winning him! hahahaha :P  So, she won in the end. <3  Yay for us-girls, right? LOL *hi-5 everyone*-Yunho's cooking show portion comes on. :) (my favorite)  He puts his apron on like a matador would do in Spain, like in bull-fighting. lol (pretty good, I might add...hehe) ;)  I wish I understood his Japanese though. ><  I don't know much Japanese, to tell you the truth, even though I do know some of the language to a certain extent. (just certain phrases, words, and sentences)  He cuts the veggies.  Camera is upclose to his beautiful fingers/hands. <3 ;)  You can still see his beauty-mark on his right-hand, middle-finger. <3 :)  He sautés the vegetables in a frying pan.  Wow, he sure can cook in my house for us! hahaha  Then, he starts pouring in some kind of red sauce.  Don't know 'what kind' of sauce it is. lol  Man, I'm getting hungry now after watching him cook. (dangit...lol)  And it's 2:52am, my time too. hahahaha  He throws in some chicken or something...possibly pork; don't know.  Looks SO GOOD now to eat. *salivating at the food he's cooking* (and at HIM...*pffft*)  HAHAHA...omg.  Poor Yunho!  He puts in these light, thin noodles into a large, high pot and he misses some of the pieces. (they fall out)  oiiiii...naaaani koreeeee...??? LOL  Dame, Yunho-sama! haha :P  So after the noodles cook and drain, he puts the noodles surrounding the dish. (hard to explain...lol)  But, in the end, it looks REALLY GOOD whatever he made. :P <3  Uwaaaa...sugoii, Yunho-sama...*claps for him*-Of course, they just HAD to make Changmin the 'expert' in checking out what Yunho cooked to his liking. :P (he inspects Yun's dish)  Then, Yunho himself eats his masterpiece dish and he actually 'likes it'. *awwwww*  I'd like whatever Yunho would cook anyway, irregardless whether it would be dry, moist, or what. LOL  Who cares...it's Yunho's cooking! @@@@@ <3  So what, whether it tastes good or not.  I wouldn't care.  I'd be 'nice' n'tell him it tastes good anyway, even if the chicken might be dry or whatever. :P  Well, I could tell him a few tips or pointers or two here n'there. :D  And Yun continues to keep eating! hahahaha  Man, he's making his dish delicious by eating. ><  ayyyyy Yunho-sama...stoooop! hahahaha-The end-part, they both tell the fans thank you in Japanese, and then bow. <3

Guest Reiko Kawana

ReikoYunho said: ReikoYunho said: Did you see the latest pics of them at the airport too? *dies*  They're SUPER handsome, as usual. <3 @@@@@ (see pics below)

Btw...Yun can cook for us ANYTIME, right girls? (hehehe) ;) :)>-

Geez...he also performed a bit for the fans by playing guitar too! *dies* >< (NO fair! *cries*)20131124

20131123 Fan meeting

-the both of them ride on scooters in the beginning of the clip, in front of the fans *dies* (so kawaii)-afterwards, they both walk the aisles to greet the fans, pointing at various uchiwa's (fans) that fans made for them-they both put Christmas tree ornaments on the tree in front of them on stage.  Of course, at the very top of the Christmas tree, Yunho HAD to put his 'strawberry' as the tree topper! *dies again* lol :P  So cuuute! hahaha-Yun waves his 'thumbs up' to the camera (awwwwww) <3  And he keeps waving it excessively too like a little kid, I might add. lol (cute)
-Changmin grins looking up at something; don't know 'what' (lol)-they both sing and then bow to the fans <3-they both also sing 'Very Merry Xmas' single <3-Changmin challenges a girl or woman to a game of ping-pong (don't know if she was a fan from the audience chosen at 'random' or what; not sure)  He laughs suddenly after Changmin over-compensated the ball from volleying it back to her only two times to her. lol (he lost)  Then, when he got the ball back (after she got it for him), he missed again! hahaha  He hit it too hard and the ball went over the edge again. (ayyyyy...lololol) :P  Actually, that's how I play! *pfffft* lol  His mouth is gaped open in disbelief and he's embarrassed from losing again to her.  Then, they switch sides, and she loses the first round. (her ball went over the edge directly after she serves it over to him...lol)  Then, after she volleys it to him, he starts this evil-laugh of his he does...omg.  You can hear his laugh. lol (poor girl)  And, then he hits it sort-of hard to her, and the ball falls on her jacket, so she misses.  He laughs still yet. (omg) lol  Btw, she's 10:01...she's winning him! hahahaha :P  So, she won in the end. <3  Yay for us-girls, right? LOL *hi-5 everyone*-Yunho's cooking show portion comes on. :) (my favorite)  He puts his apron on like a matador would do in Spain, like in bull-fighting. lol (pretty good, I might add...hehe) ;)  I wish I understood his Japanese though. ><  I don't know much Japanese, to tell you the truth, even though I do know some of the language to a certain extent. (just certain phrases, words, and sentences)  He cuts the veggies.  Camera is upclose to his beautiful fingers/hands. <3 ;)  You can still see his beauty-mark on his right-hand, middle-finger. <3 :)  He sautés the vegetables in a frying pan.  Wow, he sure can cook in my house for us! hahaha  Then, he starts pouring in some kind of red sauce.  Don't know 'what kind' of sauce it is. lol  Man, I'm getting hungry now after watching him cook. (dangit...lol)  And it's 2:52am, my time too. hahahaha  He throws in some chicken or something...possibly pork; don't know.  Looks SO GOOD now to eat. *salivating at the food he's cooking* (and at HIM...*pffft*)  HAHAHA...omg.  Poor Yunho!  He puts in these light, thin noodles into a large, high pot and he misses some of the pieces. (they fall out)  oiiiii...naaaani koreeeee...??? LOL  Dame, Yunho-sama! haha :P  So after the noodles cook and drain, he puts the noodles surrounding the dish. (hard to explain...lol)  But, in the end, it looks REALLY GOOD whatever he made. :P <3  Uwaaaa...sugoii, Yunho-sama...*claps for him*-Of course, they just HAD to make Changmin the 'expert' in checking out what Yunho cooked to his liking. :P (he inspects Yun's dish)  Then, Yunho himself eats his masterpiece dish and he actually 'likes it'. *awwwww*  I'd like whatever Yunho would cook anyway, irregardless whether it would be dry, moist, or what. LOL  Who cares...it's Yunho's cooking! @@@@@ <3  So what, whether it tastes good or not.  I wouldn't care.  I'd be 'nice' n'tell him it tastes good anyway, even if the chicken might be dry or whatever. :P  Well, I could tell him a few tips or pointers or two here n'there. :D  And Yun continues to keep eating! hahahaha  Man, he's making his dish delicious by eating. ><  ayyyyy Yunho-sama...stoooop! hahahaha-The end-part, the both tell the fans thank you in Japanese, and then bow. <3

Guest Reiko Kawana

@yoyo_yoyo @pippy More 'new' pics of our breathtakingly handsome Yunho. *dies* @@@@@ <3  But first, MY reaction to all the photos so far:*credit pics: Yun Min @ FB*575392_555878264491274_988544881_n.jpg1476383_528448610602657_2087571617_n.jpg
1456538_528448623935989_424961907_n.jpg
1453331_528448637269321_715848014_n.jpg
OMG...this last pic of Yun...*dies/drools...* @@@@@ <3  I wanna sit at that table too w/him, drinking a glass of wine...hehe ;) <3
Sorry...gonna report back here tomorrow already.  Getting so sleepy... I-)  I fell asleep at my comp. >< lol  See y'all tomo...oyasumi~ <3 ;)

Guest Reiko Kawana

fairy1996 said: @rjcassie , annyeong new friend ^^ 
@pippy ; quiet but very lovable yunho thread >.< Nice phrase ^^ ~ 
anyway, I would like to share TVXQ - Wedding Dress Version 2 :)

funny oppa >.<

im back from korea and safe back home in australia for a bit. give longer reply later.  great posts everyone^^ keep it up! me too! ^^ try too. anyway, a fancam on youtube of yunho ballad solo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbBdPNY5_gQ&feature=youtu.be can he get any more perfect already lol! well seeing as its yunho we are talking about then yes he sure can lol^^ our special vocal talented kind hearted Yunho^^

Guest Reiko Kawana

pippy said: im back from korea and safe back home in australia for a bit. give longer reply later.  great posts everyone^^ keep it up! me too! ^^ try too. anyway, fancam of yunho ballad solo.  can he get any more perfect already lol! well seeing as its yunho we are talking about then yes he sure can lol^^ our special vocal talented kind hearted Yunho^^

Guest Reiko Kawana

@yoyo_yoyo @pippy
**WARNING: SPOILER ALERT**Tohoshinki's 'Very Merry Xmas' cd single photos:999445_393570250773713_620199790_n.jpgBtw, I DO plan on buying myself these cd's when I get the chance.  Unfortunately, I don't have money at the moment. :((  But, I did buy myself the Bigeast cd single to 'Very Merry Xmas'. :)  Will share my photos of it and the random photo card once I receive it in the mail from my friend. <3 (She belongs to the Bigeast Fanclub in Japan)

Guest Reiko Kawana

@yoyo_yoyo @pippy
TVXQ Tidbit: Update on their 'possible' Anniversary CD album:
It seems that on FB right now, there's word going around about Tohoshinki making a 'possible' new anniversary cd album and MV, and may be released sometime in January of 2014? *dies*  Just read on someone's FB wall about it last night.  We're all not sure at all yet on the info, (strictly speculation) but here's what my friend said: [TVXQ] MEZAMASHI TV - Not only the latest fan meeting, but the new MV will be revealed as well~!  Will be broadcasted too on radio? (not sure) 
Will post again as soon as I get word on it. <3

Archived