Song Yoon Ah 송윤아

Demen

• 2 weeks later...

Finally finished watching the last two episodes of Mama.  What a wonderful performance by Yoona.  Hope to hear news of her next project soon but please make it a rom-com.  I've never cried so much from beginning to the end for any drama.

October 31, 2014
Drama “Mama” to Air on Japanese Hallyu Channel KNTV in December
Source: KOFICE
tv_news_1029(1).jpg

After a successful return to the drama scene, actress Song Yun-ha is now set to target the Japanese market. Her comeback drama that recently ended, MBC “Mama” will start airing on Japan’s Hallyu channel KNTV on December 10. The Japanese programming was finalized immediately after the drama ended in Korea. Song Yun-ah will get to promote her first drama in six years after “On Air” in Japan.
“Mama” tells the story of a terminally ill single-mother who befriends her ex-boyfriend’s current wife so that her son can live with his father’s family after she passes away. In contrast to the recent trend of histrionic dramas, “Mama” gave the viewers a gently moving and poignant experience.
Without any Hallyu star, young idol star, or flashy publicity before the drama aired, “Mama” relied only on the cast’s performance and the story to secure a slot on Japanese TV channel. 
In the middle of it all is Song Yun-ah. She gripped the viewers in Korea with her performance that trivialized her six years away from the screen. The Japanese viewers have already seen her on “On Air” and are waiting eagerly to see her powerful performance on Japanese TV again. A staff member reported, “Korean dramas of various genres have been shown in Japan, but there is a lack of dramas that can give a lasting impression as ‘Mama’ does. ‘Mama’ will show the sincerity of Korean dramas.”

• 1 month later...

December 30, 2014
Song Yoon-ah and Moon Jeong-hee in the waiting room
Source: Edaily via Hancinema.net
photo545201.jpg
A picture of Song Yoon-ah and Moon Jeong-hee in the waiting room was captured.
The two of them are each wearing a mesmerizing dresses, one in blue and one in white.
Song Yoon-ah won the Special Productions Grand Prize at the MBC Drama Awards this day.
She cried as she thanked everyone and said, "Moon Jeong-hee should've received this prize because if it wasn't for her, then Han Seung-hee wouldn't have existed".
Song Yoon-ah continued to say, ""Mama - Nothing to Fear" was a miracle for me and I am thankful to everyone I worked on it with".
Song Yoon-ah appeared in the MBC drama "Mama - Nothing to Fear" as Han Seung-hee and Moon Jeong-hee appeared as Seo Ji-eun.
Meanwhile, the MBC Drama Awards nominated its winners through public voting.

January 5, 2015
Song Yoon Ah attends VIP Premiere of movie 'Vatican Museum'
Source: STARN News 20150105203132_54aa76142fc58_1.jpg
On January 5th, actress Song Yoon Ah attended VIP Premiere of movie 'Vatican Museum,' which was held at CGV Wangsimni branch.
Meanwhile, actress Chae Si Ra recorded narration for 'Vatican Museum,' and it will be officially released on January 8th.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

• 1 month later...

February 12,  2015
Actresses Kim Min Jung, Kim Hye Soo and Song Yoon Ah at dinner meeting
Source: Hancinema.net
photo563387.jpg
Actress Kim Min-jeong took selfies with her senior actresses, Kim Hye-soo and Song Yoon-ah. As seen on the selfies, she could not hide how happy she was to meet the actresses.
On February 12th, Kim Min-jeong uploaded several photos on her SNS. She had a dinner with artist Im Ji-ho, actress Kim Hye-soo and Song Yoon-ah, and entertainer Lee Yeong-ja.
They took selfies making cute faces after they emptied all the dishes clean. In one of the images, Kim Min-jeong shows her affectionate heart towards Song Yoon-ah in her arms.
Kim Min-jeong added a lovely comment saying, "Three fairies of meok-bang. Showing V sign in the middle of eating. I love you, big sister Yoon-ah".
photo563386.jpg
photo563385.jpg

• 1 month later...

March 31. 2015
Son Ye-jin and Eom Ji-won celebrate Song Yoon-ah's 20th anniversary
Source: OSEN via Hancinema.net
photo580189.jpg
Actress Song Yoon-ah was congratulated by her best friends, Son Ye-jin and Eom Ji-won on her 20th anniversary of her debut.
On March 31st, Song Yoon-ah posted a photo on her Instagram and said, "My pretty girls touched by heart. You came over with the dainty flower pot and pretty cake to celebrate the late 20th anniversary again" and "I'm so thankful I'm your big sister. I love you".
In the shared photo, the bright smiles and the heartwarming vibe by the three actresses, Song Yoon-ah, Son Ye-jin, and Eom Ji-won catch your eyes.
Song Yoon-ah debuted after she won Gold Prize in KBS Super Talent competition in 1995. She starred in MBC's 'Mama - Nothing to Fear' last year.

• 1 month later...

May 26, 2015

Seol Kyeong-gu cheers for wife Song Yoon-ah (PaekSang Arts Awards)

Source: TV Report via Hancinema.net

photo597540.jpg

Actor Seol Kyeong-gu congratulated Song Yoon-ah on her award.

The 51st PaekSang Arts Awards was held in Seoul on the 26th. Song Yoon-ah won The Best Actress in TV.

Seol Kyeong-soo was an award presenter right before Song Yoon-ah had the trophy in her hands for the MBC drama "Mama - Nothing to Fear". She showed tears in her eyes as she said her speech for the award she received, which was the first time in 6 years.

Seol Kyeong-gu announced, "Congratulations, Song Yoon-ah".

Meanwhile, the 51st PaekSang Awards was held in Seoul on the 26th. It awards those who played a big part on TV and movies. This year, there are 12 categories for movies and 13 for TV dramas.

• Like 1

Song Yoon-ah, Jeong Jae-yeong, Park Yeong-gyoo likely to cast in "Assembly"

photo593557.jpg

Actors Jeong Jae-yeong, Park Yeong-gyu and actress Song Yoon-ah might co-star in a new KBS 2TV drama "Assembly". "Assembly" is a political drama written by Jeong Hyeon-min. Song Yoon-ah and Jeong Jae-yeong have been offered the roles of Choi In-kyeong and Jin Sang-pil. Choi In-kyeong is an aide to a member of the assembly. Jin Sang-pil is a member of a committee who is laid off but fights it and ends up in the Assembly. Meanwhile, "Assembly" is directed by Hwang In-hyeok.

sc: here, hancinema