List of Korean stars Cyworlds

Guest _dovely

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ang168

You guys don't have to disable your entire pop-up blocker to view the pop-up pages.. just keep your finger on the Ctrl button when you expect a pop-up. ^_^ Hope that helps!

Guest aznhybrid

er..does anyone have tvxq's cyworld...?plz...really want them..and can anyone tell me ho to..open cyworld in english version..can't understand korean...plz..or u can pm me...

like they have said a billion times, DBSG doesnt have a cyworld (and if they do its hidden b/c they have so many fans) so basically no one knows it. and you cant open cyworld in english, its a korean site that runs entirely in english, unless the people have an english skin.

^^

i went back a few pages cause i saw that they posted kibums

here ya go

http://cyworld.com/superkibum

Guest dongyao_

How come everytime i click a link to cyworld it refreshes to the home pages...I can't get to see their pages...

do i have to make a cyworld account to view them?

Wow, thats a huge list!

Thanks!

Are you sure that Danny (Taebin) is correct?

it's not. i just checked it and in the profile section it says a different name...it's some fan's cyworld.

but i know for sure that OH JINHWAN and SONG BAEK KYOUNG of 1TYM have cyworlds ^^. jinhwan recently got one and baekkie's is already posted here so there's no point of posting it again. here's jinhwan's.

Jinhwan's Cyworld

Guest leebabe

it's not. i just checked it and in the profile section it says a different name...it's some fan's cyworld.

but i know for sure that OH JINHWAN and SONG BAEK KYOUNG of 1TYM have cyworlds ^^. jinhwan recently got one and baekkie's is already posted here so there's no point of posting it again. here's jinhwan's.

Jinhwan's Cyworld

Thats what I thought too.

Ooo! Thank you! haha

But does Danny really have a cy?

Guest cookie.monster

I dont wanna sound stupid here..but erm. Since i'm not korean (I'm from holland), i get this boy and a girl saying something in korean (prolly that i have to register or whatever to view the page).

HOW CAN I SOLVE THAT PROBLEM? I wanna see se7ens cyworld!!! ^^

Guest QtyAngel29

I dont wanna sound stupid here..but erm. Since i'm not korean (I'm from holland), i get this boy and a girl saying something in korean (prolly that i have to register or whatever to view the page).

HOW CAN I SOLVE THAT PROBLEM? I wanna see se7ens cyworld!!! ^^

dont worry u dont sound stupid..u have a popup blocker u have to disable the popup blocker in order to get into the page hope that helps

Guest QtyAngel29

brian did have one, but he closed it or changed the address... i think he closed it though

thx for lettin me know :-)

Guest raziell

I've noticed that most of these are either fake or a fan posting. i think if ppl are going to post these links they should make sure it's the real thing. Like the BoA one was just a fan posing as boa. Thanks for the real ones

Guest oNeStaR*

heyyy~~

I was wondering if anyone here can help me get a cyworld please...^^

I can't read korean..so if you don't mind helping me out. Thank you^^

the thing with cyworld is that its quite easy to change the address. as long as its not one that already exists, you can almost change it daily. for some "poser" addresses, its possible that it was once used by the famous person, but they changed their address, and then a fan took it.

you don't need to create an account to view other people's cyworlds, but you need to make sure you can allow pop-ups. otherwise you'll only end up getting the main page, and won't be able to see much at all.

Archived