List of Korean stars Cyworlds

Guest _dovely

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StylishAzNx07

i tried to register 4 cyworld as a foreigner today and i made a new user name, and it asked me for all my personal info and so forth .... and then it told me to make sure the new user name works...it let me use it...then this little box came up, and it told me to put in a password, ... i did, and then it said

"존재하지 않는 NATE 아이디 입니다" ...and i tried many different passwords too.....

anyone know what the problem is? :(

Guest PINKXDREAMER

i tried to register the other day for cyworld as a foreigner today and i made a new user name, and it asked me for all my personal info and so forth .... and then it told me to make sure the new user name works...it let me use it...then this little box came up, and it told me to put in a password, ... i did, and then it said

"존재하지 않는 NATE 아이디 입니다" ...and i tried many different passwords too.....

anyone know what the problem is? :(

don't you have to fax them like.. i'm not sure WHAT exactly.. but i know it's something to prove your residency or something.

omg so many! cyworld doesn't work for me T-T if I click any of those links a pg with two people come up and it would go straight to the main page. Anyone has this problem or know how to solve it?

yeh I tried to register but looked so complicated, all in Korean too even for the foreigners :S

anyways thanks for sharing all those links i'll visit those one day if it works for me! ><;;

omg so many! cyworld doesn't work for me T-T if I click any of those links a pg with two people come up and it would go straight to the main page. Anyone has this problem or know how to solve it?

yeh I tried to register but looked so complicated, all in Korean too even for the foreigners :S

anyways thanks for sharing all those links i'll visit those one day if it works for me! ><;;

turn off your pop up blockers

LOL

i used to have that problem all the time till i turned my thing off!

some ppl have to alter their firewall too, but just turning off your pop up blocker should work

turn off your pop up blockers

LOL

i used to have that problem all the time till i turned my thing off!

some ppl have to alter their firewall too, but just turning off your pop up blocker should work

OOOOHH!! OMG YEH IT WORKS NOW! THANKS SO MUCH!! *HUGS* EEEE I'M SO happy now HEHE

THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN FOR UR HELP!! heheh cuz I was trying it again like ALL day last night

does anyone know if JooInHo(JuInHo) has a cyworld?

i don't remember seeing a link... :sweatingbullets:

Isn't he an uljjang? Not a celeb? I think if you ask in the uljjang thread, they'll know.

Guest ginaz s t y l e

Anybody know TVXQs?

I know they all have it. But it's under "totally" different name

not like Choi Changmin or Kim Jaejoong they have a totally

different name (I can't tell you) if you know their cy

please PM me. I just wanna visit. I'm not one of those

"stalker" type. I just wanted to check something because

theres something goin with our boys right now!!

Thanks!

Guest **~Angelina~**

=[

i thought i turned off my

popup blockers and i still

cant get to their pages....

any other suggestions =p

thankssss

You must try again^^

coz you still have a problem about popup pages<<

all the cyworld pages must popup !

Just turn on popup window at the cyworld page so ur computer can remember