Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

The lonely figure of Kim SoYeon was captured on screen.

201605071301039910_1.jpg

Namooactors revealed the pictures of Soyeon but this time from the drama scene. In contrast of real Soyeon BTS V pose, now we can see Hae Ryung walking down the street with a "gaunt face and complex expressions.  Hae Ryung's eyes seemed to strike a dreary atmosphere."

article http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201605071303242410

• Like 1

I think Soyeon`s fans gave coffee and snacks to the cast and crew.

From Jamie K Lee`s Instagram. (He is one from the filming crew)

He thanked them in his post and he asked jokingly> " How I can join the fan club?" :)

Soyeon and the coffee truck.

Soyeon left message in DAUM SSOFAM cafe to thanks her fans for their support.
♡****^^
Really,really,really...Thank you^^♡
Our staff enjoy the food.. Like it very much!!! Give us more spirit in work!!!^^♡
I will do well in shooting^^♡♡♡
Thank you very much^^***
Fi!!! Gh!!! Ting!!!!!!!!^^

• Like 2

Soyeon updated her Instagram.

Sso with her team. It seams that she is a commercial shoot. Great. I really wanted to see her in a new pictorial.

And another selfie with a stylist.

• Like 1

@larus thanks a lot dear. You've posted such a detailed posts and I love them all. 

KSY unni is such a talented actress. Her Happy Home performance is excellent. I am enjoying every single  bit of the drama. I am so thankful that she has taken a part in family oriented romance drama. Her performance is over the top and so real life like. I am so happy for the things just as they are. We are almost halfway done with the drama and had seen just great performance of her. I do and will support her in all her work and am so proud to be her fan. :wub:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SomeBerry said:

@larus thanks a lot dear. You've posted such a detailed posts and I love them all. 

KSY unni is such a talented actress. Her Happy Home performance is excellent. I am enjoying every single  bit of the drama. I am so thankful that she has taken a part in family oriented romance drama. Her performance is over the top and so real life like. I am so happy for the things just as they are. We are almost halfway done with the drama and had seen just great performance of her. I do and will support her in all her work and am so proud to be her fan. :wub:

I am enjoying her performance in Happy Home as well. It is my first family drama but I like that she agreed to be in it. 6 months to see her on my screen. I`m happy.   I am hoping that in the future she will be lucky to have good projects. It is not easy, as the industry is looking for younger actors/ actresses and good roles for actresses are reduce. But we have to remain positive. I wish all the good things for her in the future.

Nice to drop by this thread. :wub:

• Like 1