Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Soyeon and Yoo Sun

Both uploaded a picture together

Yoo Sun said: I like this, @Sysysy1102
Her innocence and honesty made me feel good today.
After our meeting ...
Something good happened ... remember!
This time ...

Lee Sang Woo will appear on variety show Happy Together 3, this Friday, with some of his costars from KBS drama Marry Me Now. He will tell how he dated and about our girl.

2018031500440_0.jpg

From 'Happy Together 3', Lee Sang-woo will reveal a special love story starting from the meeting with his wife Kim So-yeon to marriage. Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon have developed into a lover through the drama Happy Home. He said that he liked her from the first time he saw her and one of the reason he accepted the role was to play with her in the same drama.

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2018/03/15/2018031500455.html

He did not say something I did not know. :lol: It was obvious that they liked each other from the beginning. It was a good thing that they filmed a long drama. They had a lot of time to know each other and to spend time together even without being an offical couple. When they decided to date officially, they had already had a strong bond. 

Spoiler

The firstAD shooting

Shy little birds :wink:

tumblr_p3z3mggYB81sdd1ivo3_r1_540.png

And other BTS pictures from filming the drama.

Happy marriage!

Spoiler

'Happy Together 3' Lee Sang Woo: "I had a good feeling from the first time I met Kim So Yeon"

In a recent recording of 'Happy Together 3', Lee Sang Woo revealed his special love story starting from the first meeting with his wife Kim So Yeon to marriage.

Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon have developed into a lover through the drama 'Happy Home'. Lee Sang Woo said, "I had a good feeling from the first time I met Kim So Yeon"

Lee Sang Woo also revealed his unique love story with Kim So Yeon. He said that he wore only the same clothes for eight months while he worked with Kim So Yeon. Lee Sang Woo claims that Kim So Yeon was rather enamored by his shabbiness...Furthermore, Lee Sang-woo said, "During our secret love affair, I also recommended Kim So Yeon to wear shabby clothes..." This episode of "Happy Together 3" broadcasts on March 15th, at 11:10 pm (KST). Cr: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110855174
Trans: Sso Fanpage

• Like 1

Lee Sang Woo Reveals The Reason Why He Fell For Kim So Yeon

Lee-Sang-Woo-Kim-So-Yeon.jpg

On March 15, KBS’s “Happy Together” aired a special “Marry Me Now” episode featuring guests Han Ji Hye, Lee Sang Woo, Park Sun Young, Yeo Hoe Hyun, and Geum Sae Rok.

Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon started dating after meeting one another through the set of “Happy Home,” and tied the knot last year.

When asked if Lee Sang Woo had good feelings toward Kim So Yeon from the start, he smiled and answered, “Yes, that was the case. Prior to the drama, we had a photo shoot together. I was concerned about [filming] the drama initially, but Kim So Yeon showed such a positive side of hers during the photo shoot, which was one of the reasons why I selected the project.”

Lee Sang Woo continued to describe what he liked about Kim So Yeon, “Usually, in photo shoots, the male models would usually be the first to change. Strangely, she was always the first to be ready, and that happened several times. To keep her from waiting, I hastily changed out of my outfit, but she would be quicker than me.” In response to this, Jun Hyun Moo joked, “So you fell for her ability to change outfits quickly?”

Lee-Sang-Woo-Kim-So-Yeon-Happy-Together.

Lee Sang Woo responded, “I fell for how considerate she was. I only realized later on, she had a slight cut on her hand as a result of changing her outfits hurriedly.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/15/lee-sang-woo-reveals-reason-fell-kim-yeon/

• Like 2

Hi Larus thank you for continuing posting news and photos of our favourite actress.   I am sorry I haven’t been on for a while.  But it’s always a nice feeling to come back and see the familiarity.  Please keep this up! I will make an effort to come post more often :D

• Like 2

Lee Sang Woo Shares How Wife Kim So Yeon Helps Him As A Fellow Actor

Kim-So-Yeon-Lee-Sang-Woo.jpg

Lee Sang Woo affectionately talked about his wife Kim So Yeon as he explained how she helps him improve his acting.

The actor appeared on Arirang TV’s “ShowBiz Korea” to talk about his latest project, KBS 2TV’s new weekend drama “Marry Me Now.”

On this day, Lee Sang Woo was asked if there are any benefits to being married to someone who shares the same career as him, He replied, “Her just being by my side helps me a lot. She also helps me go over my script and practice my lines.”

He went on to say, “When I’m going over my script, she’ll give me professional advice as a fellow actor, sharing suggestions and advice to improve my scenes. That helps me a lot.”

More https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/19/lee-sang-woo-shares-wife-kim-yeon-helps-fellow-actor/

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20180319

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201803191725238969033_1

• Like 2

Good news!!!! Soyeon has an offer for SBS weekend drama Secret Mom.

I read about this drama. Earlier it was announced that Song Yoon Ah received an offer to play one of the lead roles. I don`t know if she rejected the offer or Soyeon is the other lead in the drama, the surogate mother.

It doesn`t look like a typical weekend drama. When I heard about this project I thought she will fit the drama so I could not be happier that she could be in a drama who is women centric. The two lead female characters  will form a deep friendship. Plus, there is a lot of emotional load in the drama. I think she will accept. I read that she is in the final stage of negotiation.  I am happy!

I read about the offer. She has received the offer for the the surrogate mother.  Kim So Yeon and Song Yoon Ah playing opposite each other wil be great. The drama will air in May, after Good Witch. I can`t wait.

The role of Soyeon in Secret Mom is named Kim Sang Bo (or Lisa Kim, in other sources), with secrets in the play. I think the two women and the male protagonist will have the major roles, just like the trio in Happy Home. It is a mystery, thriller drama. The drama deals with a mysterious surrogate mother/nanny who enters the home of a woman holding the secret behind a child’s death. Maybe it will be an antagonist role.  She wanted to play such role. I sense that it will be a good, meatier role for her. I hope it is not a psycho role. Hope that the drama will depict the emotional pain for her because she caused a child death and , in the present , she wants to help a family to have a child. It won`t be easy to gave the baby once he/ she will be born, maybe she will fall in love with the man of the house too. Heartaches. But it could be that the totally bad girl here. I read that the surogate mother is brought in the house by the husband`s recomendation. Maybe the husband and the surogate mother are in cahoots? But if it is a mystery, thriller drama, maybe the nanny/ surogate becomes obsessed, just like we saw in so many movies. -_-

I can`t wait to hear more about the role/ the drama. :)

• Like 1

Kim So Yeon In Talks To Star In New Mystery-Thriller Drama

Kim-So-Yeon.jpg

Kim So Yeon may be returning to the small screen!

On March 20, a source from her agency Namoo Actors shared, “Kim So Yeon has received an offer to appear in ‘Secret Mother’ [literal title] and is positively considering it.”

“Secret Mother” is a mystery-thriller drama that focuses on friendships between women. It explores what happens when a mysterious surrogate mother enters the household of a woman who has been hiding the fact she once had a child who passed away. Actress Song Yoon Ah is also currently in talks to star in the drama.

If she accepts, this will be Kim So Yeon’s first role in two years since MBC’s “Happy Home” as well as her first production since getting married with Lee Sang Woo in June 2017.

“Secret Mother” is set to air sometime in May, following the end of “The Good Witch.”

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/20/kim-yeon-talks-star-new-mystery-thriller-drama/

13 hours ago, AaliyaS said:

Omg I was just posting about this lol. This sounds so interesting,  and I wanted Soyeon act in a mystery drama so much. We got our wish. I hope her role is a lead. 

When I read about this project I was thinking of Soyeon. I like Song Yoon Ah, so I was thinking that it is alright that she got the offer but I still was thinking that it might have been really well if Soyeon got the part. I did not think that she would get the surogate mother role because I thought they wanted a younger actress.

I am interested in the project because I like the genre and because it centers women. I am so happy that we`ll have a female friendship as the center of the plot, and we have a mystery too. Now that Soyeon is atached to the project I am more interested. I am praying to be a solid script. So Yeon and Yoon Ah will be great so hope they will get a really good script.

It will be a lead role, I have no doubt. The two female leads will have an important part. Now I am reading that the wife, the lady of the house had a child who passed away. We`ll hear more informations soon. I am excited because they say the women will have a deep friendship. I really hope they will make it meaningful, emotional and thrilling. It has potential. I am really excited by drama`s potential. It doesn`t matter if it is a weekend drama but I hope they make it more like Money Flower than the usual weekend drama. I really hope the script doesn`t disappoint. The actresses needs good scripts and multidimensional characters. Soyeon was talking in a recent interview that she admired the male role in Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde (musical, I think) and she was wondering why actresses are not lucky to play such characters. I am not saying that it will be that exciting but I am glad that it is a female centric drama, at least. I knew how much she wants to have a good role and hope that she is happy right now that she has an interesting role and she has an offer to act again (she has such passion for this job).

Another thing... she will play a pregnant woman? :wink:

• Like 2

I came across a comment that said Soyeon`s role is not a surogate mother but a woman called "academic surrogate mother".  1mdollarsmile  said: "Her role is not really a surrogate mother but we can call it as an academic surrogate mother who makes sure to send the kids to the most prestigious college and get paid by the parents once the mission is complete."  I did not heard of this term before. I remember that I read about this information in an article that announced Song Yoon Ah`s offer, but I thought it is something lost in translations. :lol: But new articles about Soyeon`s offer, doesn`t mention this. Untill further information I will believe that she indeed will play a surrogate mother.

Spoiler

It is a new plot, about infertility, surrogacy. There is still some controvercy about using surogacy and it will be interesting to see how this drama will appoach the subject. I read an article named "Her Body, My Baby" about an experience of a woman who used a surrogate mother to have a child. Link  The last time I looked for articles about a kdrama plot was for Soyeon`s drama "Falling for Innocence", who dealt with cell memory theory.

I knew that there is two kinds of surrogate mothers: traditional surrogate (who will be the biological mother) and a gestational surrogate (who just carries other people`s baby). I found out that the surrogate mothers are married women and single women, women in their 20s and women in their 40s.  Most of the prospective surrogates were married and had children. Most had high-school educations, some had gone to college and some were college graduates. They are not rich but they are not poor either.

About Secret Mother, for the dramatic purposes, I wonder which case the drama will take. The little synopsis we have available says that the drama is about two women who keep their secrets spread their unexpected symbiosis with each other through friendship and crisis.

I wonder who will play the husband. I have some names in mind.-_-

• Like 1

6 hours ago, larus said:

I wonder who will play the husband. I have some names in mind.-_-

OMG,  never thought that my wish for the first leading man will come true. Kim Tae Woo is in talks to play the husband. He was my first name on the list. I am so happy. He will play the husband of Song Yoon Ah and he is the elite police chief who won the title of 'youngest' every time he was promoted as a senior police officer. It is a good looking eye that appeals to everyone, but when dealing with the perpetrator, it changes to 180 degrees differently.The other offer is for Song Jae-rim was offered the role of Hae Jung-wan, a detective of the Homicide.

Soyeon will play the surrogate mother and  an "entrance nurse who runs a homestay program for warm-up children from America." (from Google translate).

I am guessing that Soyeon`s character has a dark and dangerous secret. She will be investigated by the police. I wonder if she is a killer and now a surrogate/the nanny. She enters the house of a police officer? WOW. The tension.

4 hours ago, AaliyaS said:

She will a pregnant woman lol, what if in real life that comes true? :D So excited to hear more about the plot. 

Still don`t know for sure. Some articles says she is the nanny or a "surrogate mother " as a new coined word 'surrogate mother', which means a person who is responsible for the admission of other children to the university.
  We`ll hear more news soon. I really like the casting so far. I hope it will be a good mystery drama.

I was thinking about the term of "academic surrogate mother". Maybe her character, Lisa Kim, works in the academic world (she makes sure to send the kids to the most prestigious college and get paid by the parents once the mission is complete) and she decides that she will be a surrogate mother for a couple. Some surrogate mothers are college graduates, and they could be married too. Why does she decide to be a surrogate mother? I wonder when the police will start to investigate her. The detective played by Song Jae Rim works for an old case and he suspects Lisa? They will investigate her after rising some questions about her behaviour? Someone from her past will appear? I have so many other questions? :)

With both leading ladies having secrets, it is hard to know at this point what`s happening. A suspicious surrogate mother and a wife who has a secret of her own child`s death. The women are complicated and they will be friends. I can`t wait to see that.

1mdollarsmile explain the term: Korean moms are notoriously eager to send their kids to prestigious universities and they even hire professional people who can manage their kids' grades at a top level and these professionals are surrogating real mom's functions when it comes to educating kids academically

• Like 1

Lee Sang Woo`s interview for Arirang TV Showbiz Korea , the part he talks about Soyeon.

About her new drama... We have  the leads as Song- Song and Kim- Kim .  :) Kim So Yeon and Song Jae Rim played before in Two Weeks (they had one or two scenes together) and they both appeared in a cameo in Borg Mom (without sharing scenes).  The guys are both police officers. I hope the women will give both of them a hard time. Let them be complicated, strong and best friends. :tongue:

• Like 1

More information about Soyeon`s new drama (I just know that she will accept this :tongue:) and about her role.

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] Kim Tae-woo and Song Jae-rim Might Join Song Yoon-ah and Kim So-yeon in "Secret Mother"

2018/03/21 | 242 views |  | Permalink

photo957205.jpg

The ladies possibly joining upcoming mystery thriller "Secret Mother" may have possibly found their gents, as Kim Tae-woo and Song Jae-rim join the consideration game of positively reviewing roles for the drama. Additionally, we have some new character information about all the main characters.

Kim So-yeon would play Kim Eun-young, whose foreign name is Lisa Kim, according to previously released information. Her role description is definitely an odd one, but not so much for a society as focused on academic success as South Korea.

Eun-young is essentially a caretaker for teenagers preparing for the college entrance exam. The role of this "college admissions nanny" is making sure that their assigned person has the nutrition, health and comfort needed for optimal exam preparation. She is described as someone who provides warm care through the home-stay she runs for those coming to study in the United States.

Despite the premise of one woman entering the home of the one who holds the secret to her child's death sounding like a clash ready to happen, the series is clearly described as a womance mystery thriller. It is about the friendship that forms between these women who both carry a lot of scars. A friendship based on the secrets that connect the two. Basically, sign me up and serve this to me on a platter.

Read more https://www.hancinema.net/orion-s-daily-ramblings-kim-tae-woo-and-song-jae-rim-might-join-song-yoon-ah-and-kim-so-yeon-in-secret-mother-116803.html

I am trying to fill the gaps, to make a clear picture. From what I understand Soyeon`s character, Lisa Kim (or Kim Eun Young) is like a "nanny" of teenagers (aka academic surrogate mother) and she trains them/ helps them preparing for college exams. Kim Yoon Jin was a former doctor who quit her job to focus on being a full time mother. So, when she is entering Kim Yoon-jin (Song Yoon Ah) `s home she will help the teenager son(?) at  Han Jae-yeol`s (Kim Tae Woo) recomandation. Kim Yoon Jin has a secret and it is hinted that it could be about her child`s death (another one or the teenage son?).  Lisa Kim is a suspicious woman with a secret on her own. Both will form a deep friendship. There will be a death because there is a homicide detective in the picture who will start to investigate.

So, our Soyeon won`t play the surrogate mother as we initially thought,  a person who will give birth to a baby for a couple. It would have been a fresh plot in kdramas but let see how the women will connect in this scenario. Basically, Eun Young (Lisa Kim) is a nanny for teenagers. Hard job if they are rebels and won`t cooperate.

• Like 1

Kim So Yeon, Park Hyo Joo and Yoon Seung Ah met recently.

Park Hye Joo uploaded the pictures and commented: "When they meet (when I meet them), they always look like a good spring
Thank you very much for supporting me to come out of the book."

Spoiler

Another news.

201803231753778075_5ab4c1b39cfa5.jpg

Actress Kim So Yeon leaves Namoo Actors agency after 12 years

On Mar. 23, according an official of Namoo Actors, actress Kim So Yeon's contract with Namoo Actors will expire in early April and she decided not to renew the contract.

Kim So Yeon who has been joined in Namoo Actors since 2006 decided to go her own way after 12 years. Kim So Yeon and Namoo Actors say that they will cheer each other's future. An official said, "We will support each other's future and support Kim's new start."

It is expected that lovecalls will be followed by a number of companies when she comes to the FA (Free Agent) market because Kim So Yeon is a well-known actress with a solid acting such as the Korea Drama Awards acting grand prize (Daesang) in 2016. It is reported that some agencies are trying to contact with her.

Cr: Naver

http://www.sportalkorea.com/butterfly/view.php?gisa_uniq=201803231753778075&key=&field=&section_code=C1000&search_key=y

Spoiler

Kim So Yeon Leaves Agency After 12 Years

kim-so-yeon-xpn.jpg

On March 20, a source from her agency Namoo Actors shared, “Kim So Yeon has received an offer to appear in ‘Secret Mother’ [literal title] and is positively considering it.”

“Secret Mother” is a mystery-thriller drama that focuses on friendships between women. It explores what happens when a mysterious surrogate mother enters the household of a woman who has been hiding the fact she once had a child who passed away. Actress Song Yoon Ah is also currently in talks to star in the drama.

If she accepts, this will be Kim So Yeon’s first role in two years since MBC’s “Happy Home” as well as her first production since getting married with Lee Sang Woo in June 2017.

“Secret Mother” is set to air sometime in May, following the end of “The Good Witch.”

Source (1)

Actress Kim So Yeon parts ways with Namoo Actors after 12 years

By elliefilet   1 hour ago   1,760   232   0

Actress Kim So Yeon has parted ways with her agency of 12 years, Namoo Actors.
On March 23, Namoo Actors stated, "Our contract with Kim So Yeon ends early April. After negotiating, we decided to go our separate ways. However, we'll always support each other and keep a good relationship." 

Kim So Yeon has been with the label for 12 years, starring in dramas like 'Gourmet', 'Iris', 'Prosecutor Princess', 'The Great Seer', 'Two Weeks', 'I Need Romance 3', 'Beating Again', and 'Happy Home'.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/23/kim-yeon-leaves-agency-12-years/

She married her 'Happy Home' co-star Lee Sang Woo last year, and she'll be starring in the upcoming SBS drama 'Secret Mother'.

I did not think that she would leave Namooactors. She was with them for a long time. I like Namoo and I think she fits that company. I have a feeling that she will join her husband`s management company. Well, she knows better what is good for her and I hope this change will be beneficial for her long term.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, larus said:

Another news.

201803231753778075_5ab4c1b39cfa5.jpg

Actress Kim So Yeon leaves Namoo Actors agency after 12 years

On Mar. 23, according an official of Namoo Actors, actress Kim So Yeon's contract with Namoo Actors will expire in early April and she decided not to renew the contract.

Kim So Yeon who has been joined in Namoo Actors since 2006 decided to go her own way after 12 years. Kim So Yeon and Namoo Actors say that they will cheer each other's future. An official said, "We will support each other's future and support Kim's new start."

It is expected that lovecalls will be followed by a number of companies when she comes to the FA (Free Agent) market because Kim So Yeon is a well-known actress with a solid acting such as the Korea Drama Awards acting grand prize (Daesang) in 2016. It is reported that some agencies are trying to contact with her.

Cr: Naver

http://www.sportalkorea.com/butterfly/view.php?gisa_uniq=201803231753778075&key=&field=&section_code=C1000&search_key=y

Reveal hidden contents

Kim So Yeon Leaves Agency After 12 Years

kim-so-yeon-xpn.jpg

Source (1)

Actress Kim So Yeon parts ways with Namoo Actors after 12 years

Actress Kim So Yeon has parted ways with her agency of 12 years, Namoo Actors.
On March 23, Namoo Actors stated, "Our contract with Kim So Yeon ends early April. After negotiating, we decided to go our separate ways. However, we'll always support each other and keep a good relationship." 

Kim So Yeon has been with the label for 12 years, starring in dramas like 'Gourmet', 'Iris', 'Prosecutor Princess', 'The Great Seer', 'Two Weeks', 'I Need Romance 3', 'Beating Again', and 'Happy Home'.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/23/kim-yeon-leaves-agency-12-years/

She married her 'Happy Home' co-star Lee Sang Woo last year, and she'll be starring in the upcoming SBS drama 'Secret Mother'.

I did not think that she would leave Namooactors. She was with them for a long time. I like Namoo and I think she fits that company. I have a feeling that she will join her husband`s management company. Well, she knows better what is good for her and I hope this change will be beneficial for her long term.

I was quite surprised when I saw the news today too. Was it because in the last two years she hasn’t been getting any drama roles ?

ive also thought she and Namoo fit well. But maybe also because her manager got promoted last year so she’s not getting as great suppot as before ?

• Like 1